Thread: Simon Magus (Videos)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Continuing...

Blinded by self will - the hypocrite can't see the TRUE CHOICE. Therefore Peter cut off the ear of the soldier. How many times will we disappoint our Mother and our Father. Ignorant to the test - we only see our flesh - our desires - our way. Our Faith is dead in do nothing Religion.

Fight or flight is all that the R-complex mind knows. My way - I want, I want, I want is a pitiful condition indeed.

But what about service to ALL of mankind in bondage? Therefore Christ Jesus healed the man's ear - for Peter acted in ignorance and SO DID THE SOLDIER.

Christ Jesus then submitted himself to the hands of men. Consider carefully - this is the PATTERN of the son who will work in the Kingdom of God. Yet most just follow the path of their hero - in flesh worship - they only see Jesus. They NEVER see Christ. How is that guilt friend?

Jesus was a man. Just like me. If he wasn't just like me then this whole show is a charade. Jesus showed me that I must come to submit to the LEADERSHIP of my Heavenly Mother. Can you hear the ten commandments now? It is no longer a moral code is it? Thou shall not commit Adultery takes on a whole new meaning. For what does FLESH have to do with SPIRIT. And what law binds Spirit - NONE.

So what of this discourse concerning Gods Law?

Who has the Power of Administration over God's People? And what does man have to do with God's Laws? Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.

Man is a PERSON in regard to God's Kingdom. For what does Spirit have to do with Flesh?

You may want to CHEW on that one for a bit.

Therefore man is vassal. A dirt-bag - a bag of dry bones. UNTIL the day - he is reborn - in the Spirit. A new nature. Then there is no law - to govern and bind.

There is only to follow the leadership of Her Authority - do as He says.

Joh 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

Joh 2:4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

Joh 2:5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

Are you a servant?

As far as I can see - I see self willed men following a moral code. The Law of God is Spiritual - so what then does flesh man have to do with the Spiritual Law? What about the leadership of the Holy Spirit in submission?

Indeed those under the law are in bondage.

==============================

Praise be to El Shaddai this insight came to me today as I was getting a rabies shot for the dog.

The nurse asked me if I was the dogs owner and, if so to give the dogs name, my name and my mailing address.

At that very moment the light came on.

The dog is a dog. The owner of the dog is El Elyon. For me to claim ownership is a Tort against the Heavens - therefore I am with the Liability in sin. Address goes to Residence in which kingdom - the Personage of Man or The Spirit of God.

Thus flesh is an Estate carved out of God's Property. Therefore, what of name and ownership and address? THOU SHALL NOT STEAL. THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY.

In reference to God's Kingdom, man is a PERSON. In reference to man's creations, his creations are therefore PERSONS.

Inheritance goes to the heir and begs an existing TRUST AGREEMENT. Now then, flesh and blood will not inherit the Kingdom of God. What then of man? See now the Person?

Man is a LEGAL FICTION to God's Kingdom.

You may want to CHEW on that one for a bit.

Most think their head is made of gold and they can't be sold. So important they think they are. Shall we hold hands and watch the Son Rise - from the bottom of the Sea [Mankind]. The Selfless worker - is SERVANT of mankind [sea]. Let the man-child come to maturity - to grow up as a calf in the stall - well fed in truth.

Mal 4:2 But unto you that revere my Authority shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in HER wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Comment: She has Authority do you revere her? She is the Dove. With healing in HER WINGS. She is Jonah bringing forth the NEW WINE.

How many trials and tribulations will we feign before we come to the truth? How many times must our Mother and Father be disappointed? Is it now time to put on the clothes of a man - and put away childish things?

To ascend the mountain of delight - wherein there is no Law that puts one in bondage. And both Adam and his Wife were naked and not ashamed. No Guilt.

And yet we see the GUILTY: operating in their own Self Will: I think, I believe, that's not what it means to me ARE ALL WORTHLESS. Are you Guilty or Not Guilty? Consider where is your trust.

Let the Trumpet Sound - Jericho has fallen - the man-child is being birthed.

Joh 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

Joh 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Comment: Can you hear CHRIST or do you still under the yoke of the Law? Have you been reborn - Woman where are your accusers? Now grow up.

Those still under the Yoke of Law in the Persons of the Flesh - Legal Fictions - a dry valley indeed. They are dead. I speak to man and man's inventions - DEAD.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The STUMBLING BLOCK is Christ. For many follow their flesh HERO in Jesus - they are blinded by the flesh - they Choose - their own will be done. They never come to the feet of their Mother - to take instruction - to stretch the tent chords of their mind. To become useful to their maker.

=================================

What motivates you friend?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-13-14 at 08:58 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!