Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Success At Bank For Redemption

First Success At Bank For Redemption

Hi All...

I'm very new to all of this and my head feels like it is still spinning with all that I've read here at S2SC. However, I wholeheartedly agree that the remedy found at 12 USC Sub-chapter 411 is the correct way to go.

So, to give my initial success story here, let me briefly set the stage:

I have worked with the "bank" in my local community for over 10 years now...very nice people when I started and with turn-over still nice folks there. Because of this, I went in to meet with one of the Asst. Mgrs. to inquire about my "demand" for lawful money pursuant to Title 12. I didn't feel I needed to ambush the tellers!

I said that I have been doing some research and have found that there are TWO different currency "notes" being used...FRN's and US Notes. However, there wasn't really enough USN's in circulation for me to receive when I cashed my check at his bank. He looked puzzled and said he didn't know about any US Code allowing this and asked if I could bring in a copy for him to review or to send to the bank's legal rep. to look over. I said "fine, will do"! That was last week.

So today, I went in to cash about 6 checks from my clients at the bank and I was armed with 2 copies of Title 12 USC Sub-chapter 411. I met with a different Asst. Mgr. and as I began to describe the process to him, he interrupted and said that he was aware of this type of "Restrictive Endorsement" and said that he would gladly approve this for my check cashing, he would alert and train his tellers in the lobby on how to handle my checks...AND.....wait for it, wait for it...!!! He would be happy to have me "re-sign" my Account Application with words to the effect of..."All Withdrawals and/or Deposits are to be deemed Redeemable In Lawful Money Pursuant to 12 USC, Sub-chapter 411". He was very happy to assist me!!!

Now, I was of course a tad bit nervous because of some to the related stories here of folks being visited by Sheriffs and G-Men wanting to know what they were doing in their bank asking such absurd things...!!! I didn't want any of this type of attention needless to say!

I need some advice from those of you with more experience:

1. I haven't yet signed my new bank Account Application/Signature Card...what EXACT wording should be used on this document?
    2. Should I also include "All Rights Reserved"?

Thanks in advance to any responses and constructive thoughts/advice.

Hbert
    Last edited by Hbert997; 03-18-11 at 01:16 AM.

Not sure about the wording, but I do know if you don't 'reserve your rights' you don't have any....

Hbert997,

I'm pleased to learn of your success at the bank.

To answer your question, a suitor had framed the following verbiage to ammend or novate bank signature cards, which I've since codified on an ink stamper:

Any deposits or withdrawals, herinafter "Events", are made with the intent to receive or handle lawful money. Events include, but are not limited to, any use of the various types of bank cards for cash withdrawals or for payments. Said events are subject to a superceding DEMAND FOR LAWFUL MONEY with the express intent to redeem any private credit instrument into lawful money pursuant to, albeit absent any benefit from, Title 12 Section 411 of the United States Code.
    [Your True Name Signature]

I've also codified the following verbiage on an ink stamper for the handling of cheques:

DEMAND IS MADE FOR LAWFUL MONEY. Any private credit instruments that are supplied in order to meet this demand are redeemed in lawful money pursuant to, albeit absent any benefit from, Title 12 Section 411 of the United States Code.
    [Your True Name Signature]

Each stamper has a marking of my signature. I bought the stampers from http://www.thestampmaker.com. This site allows you to design the stamper with preview. You may upload a scanned image of your signature to include on the stamper.

I strongly recommend you buy a stamper. Imagine writing by hand the above verbiage on each document for which the verbiage is appropriate.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Rock Anthony; 05-16-11 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hbert997 View Post
    Hi All...

I'm very new to all of this and my head feels like it is still spinning with all that I've read here at S2SC. However, I wholeheartedly agree that the remedy found at 12 USC Sub-chapter 411 is the correct way to go.

So, to give my initial success story here, let me briefly set the stage:

I have worked with the "bank" in my local community for over 10 years now...very nice people when I started and with turn-over still nice folks there. Because of this, I went in to meet with one of the Asst. Mgrs. to inquire about my "demand" for lawful money pursuant to Title 12. I didn't feel I needed to ambush the tellers!

I said that I have been doing some research and have found that there are TWO different currency "notes" being used...FRN's and US Notes. However, there wasn't really enough USN's in circulation for me to receive when I cashed my check at his bank. He looked puzzled and said he didn't know about any US Code allowing this and asked if I could bring in a copy for him to review or to send to the bank's legal rep. to look over. I said "fine, will do"! That was last week.

So today, I went in to cash about 6 checks from my clients at the bank and I was armed with 2 copies of Title 12 USC Sub-chapter 411. I met with a different Asst. Mgr. and as I began to describe the process to him, he interrupted and said that he was aware of this type of "Restrictive Endorsement" and said that he would gladly approve this for my check cashing, he would alert and train his tellers in the lobby on how to handle my checks...AND.....wait for it, wait for it...!!! He would be happy to have me "re-sign" my Account Application with words to the effect of..."All Withdrawals and/or Deposits are to be deemed Redeemable In Lawful Money Pursuant to 12 USC, Sub-chapter 411". He was very happy to assist me!!!

Now, I was of course a tad bit nervous because of some to the related stories here of folks being visited by Sheriffs and G-Men wanting to know what they were doing in their bank asking such absurd things...!!! I didn't want any of this type of attention needless to say!

I need some advice from those of you with more experience:

1. I haven't yet signed my new bank Account Application/Signature Card...what EXACT wording should be used on this document?
    2. Should I also include "All Rights Reserved"?

Thanks in advance to any responses and constructive thoughts/advice.

Hbert

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereignty View Post
    Not sure about the wording, but I do know if you don't 'reserve your rights' you don't have any....
    I disagree. The reason Congress had to write the remedy into §16 of the Fed Act and codify it at Title 12 U.S.C. §411 is because your right to lawful money is a God-given unalienable right expressed with fiat (emergency) currency IN GOD WE TRUST - 1863. You have had this right all along and you have no need to retain or reserve it expressly. There are no circumstances where 'you don't have any...' unless you have convinced yourself as such.

There is a member here who has worked out some stamper verbiage for the Authorized Signature Card and I hope he will share. I would stay simple:

All transactions on this Account are Intended by Demand to be Redeemed in Lawful Money Pursuant to Title 12 U.S.C. §411.

A stamp like mine will work on the backside of checks. I like my rendition because people can look up the Code on the Internet and it will get them thinking. Sometimes I will even grab $100 - $1's and stamp them all!

Maybe you would share an image of your blank Signature Card? Or even sanitize it for us after you get it filled in?

Interestingly, with me being in the middle or reviving this remedy, I have not heard any of the bad stories. But I know the feeling, I call it conditioning. Sometimes a suitor will sit and wait for a half-hour for the news that everything is good. No, wait! A woman in NY, not a suitor had to strikethrough her paychecks; a single mom working at a pizza shop. - So you can guess how scary that must have been for her!

For people redeeming lawful money or who are thinking of it;

Thanks for this success story!!

It will encourage people that the demand is not the scary part. It is waiting for a Refund on your Withholdings that is the scary part.

This fellow is a banker too.* His story is a little complex, but so is everybody's. This fellow began redeeming lawful money mid-year (2009) and worked back and forth on the Brooklyn Bridge so he had equal state refunds from NY and NJ. He got all three (including federal) but NJ wanted some $1800 back after assessing him themselves based on his employer's reports.

They billed and he opened his LoR and began R4C. As all the LoR's it was dismissed and the billing from the State - actually a quasi-state collection agency continued. So he was waiting to see what would be up - about diverting this year's Refunds. NJ has not reported yet but NY has - first they said:

But then they said:

* By the way. With your experience have you ever had somebody request the bank's treatise? That is the agreement with the OCC and banking authorities. Like a detailed corporate charter to stay approved. Try asking for that sometime! It is about 100 pages in a three-ring binder and allegedly available for any customer to read in the lobby - after about three administrative pow-wows!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-18-11 at 03:04 AM.

Congratulations Hbert997.
    That's encouraging news.

I've recently gone through a banking experience where I tried to get my demand for lawful money on the signature card, but utterly failed.

I hope it works out for you.
    If it does, please let us know.
    Bright blessings
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Now what about Signature? (regarding the agreement card) I am having an issue where the current account I am trying to do this to has the SSN attached to it. The Bank will not take just my name without some form of ID and I dont want to use the approved govt ID as I have not got a new one yet.
    I like the E(8) Restricted Appearance.
    An appearance to defend against an admiralty and maritime claim with respect to which there has issued process in rem, or process of attachment and garnishment, may be expressly restricted to the defense of such claim, and in that event is not an appearance for the purposes of any other claim with respect to which such process is not available or has not been served.
    So It would be John Henry, Fed. Rule E(8) specially as JOHN DOE or maybe just specially as would be fine.

Hi treefarmer

I simply walked into the bank with my written demand that all transactions involving my account be done in/with lawful money. Had the clerk date stamp it and asked that it be sent along to the law department. So far I have received nothing back from them. It really doesn't matter what they do at this point as I have made my demand for all trans. to done in lawful money. period. You do not need their permission. Frederick Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Christopher View Post
    Now what about Signature? (regarding the agreement card) I am having an issue where the current account I am trying to do this to has the SSN attached to it. The Bank will not take just my name without some form of ID and I dont want to use the approved govt ID as I have not got a new one yet.
    I like the E(8) Restricted Appearance.
    An appearance to defend against an admiralty and maritime claim with respect to which there has issued process in rem, or process of attachment and garnishment, may be expressly restricted to the defense of such claim, and in that event is not an appearance for the purposes of any other claim with respect to which such process is not available or has not been served.
    So It would be John Henry, Fed. Rule E(8) specially as JOHN DOE or maybe just specially as would be fine.
    Click for this post.

That is clever - citing Rule E(8). I am not sure if it is effective because redeeming lawful money is for Fed banks. There are no limitations on who can avoid a certain contract, within the scope of banking or I suppose in general too. It seems that would be universal. Redemption of lawful money is avoidance of contracting with the Fed. It expressly conveys the demurrer to the obligations of the US on the signatures on each bill exclusively. As opposed to a silent demurrer. It is not a matter of your character and it involves no Refusal for Cause. [Hollywood has its uses.]

What I mean is that John Henry, Fed. Rule E(8) specially as JOHN DOE is a good innovation, provided there is enough room on the Form.

I like signing John Henry. That's the truth. Then you just add on whatever the bank requires by their advisements and restrictions. If they don't like the truth, then ask them what the minimum amount of lies they require you add on to make it work. Maybe John Henry dba JOHN H. DOE will mean you have to open a business account? Maybe you can sign John Henry for an interest-free checking account only?

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Hi treefarmer

I simply walked into the bank with my written demand that all transactions involving my account be done in/with lawful money. Had the clerk date stamp it and asked that it be sent along to the law department. So far I have received nothing back from them. It really doesn't matter what they do at this point as I have made my demand for all trans. to done in lawful money. period. You do not need their permission. Frederick Burrell

Exactly.

The only item I see there is to be sure they have an accurate mailing address for the timely R4C. If you have heard nothing, then they are engaged in the new agreement (acquiescence). The only other thing I am thinking is that you got a date stamp Received/Filed on your copy too? Hope so.

Thanks for sharing;

David Merrill.

Yes I did get a stamped copy also, the bank teller made a copy, didn't even have to ask. They were so helpful. lol. In regards the address they have it on file as I have an account with them.
    Frederick Burrell.

I redid my Signature card for my LLC. The guy at the desk looked at it, had to go make sure it was "okay", and then came back and told me they had to make sure it was in my "best interest"??
    I had them make a copy of it for me.