Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First Success At Bank For Redemption

Great job, hughg. Your best interests. lol. fB

My experience was that without an account, the Signature Card is a secret. It took 15 minutes on hold for the attorney to get back to Elisha. I made the mistake of using my camera for the audio so that when it came time to snap the photo, the audio ended. Otherwise I would have gotten her admonishing me about photographing the Agreement.

Last edited by David Merrill; 04-03-11 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hughg View Post
    .... told me they had to make sure it was in my "best interest"??
    I had them make a copy of it for me.
    Ah .... the wonders of powers of attorney!!

I like to tell them, "Thank-you for your concern, but you can save your concern".
    "Tell you what ... save the concern you give to me and give it to the next person. He can have double your concern".

Thanks for the chuckle!

Quote Originally Posted by hughg View Post
    I redid my Signature card for my LLC. The guy at the desk looked at it, had to go make sure it was "okay", and then came back and told me they had to make sure it was in my "best interest"??
    I had them make a copy of it for me.
    Interesting, US Bank refused to make me a copy of the new signature card. Never the less I will receive paper checks then restrict & copy each and everyone of those bad boys. PS...good to see you over here hughg. Apparently some refuse to open there minds to new info that compliments "other" info/history. When I came across this material a HUGE piece of the puzzle was suddenly revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Interesting, US Bank refused to make me a copy of the new signature card. Never the less I will receive paper checks then restrict & copy each and everyone of those bad boys. PS...good to see you over here hughg. Apparently some refuse to open there minds to new info that compliments "other" info/history. When I came across this material a HUGE piece of the puzzle was suddenly revealed!
    Asking for copies of or requesting to novate existing bank agreements may be more trouble than it's worth.

Please see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Anthony View Post
    Each stamper has a marking of my signature.
    Is it really your name if someone can dictate which name you can have to use?

link to the story:
    http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn....rd-baby-names/

Not that Rock needs anybody speaking for him but I believe it is his name because his parents named him Rock Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Not that Rock needs anybody speaking for him but I believe it is his name because his parents named him Rock Anthony.
    Were you there when they did that, Where is the proof that you know this to be true?

That still does not change the fact that I believe his name is Rock Anthony, and that because his parents named him so.