Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Borrower is the Bank

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post

Thanks for posting that link...

Just Google: "top secret bankers manual" for other copies.

Did you notice who wrote the "Forward" (page 8)?

Also Google: "america's hope cancel bank loans" and "the american voters vs. the banking system vol 1" for Tom's other 2 volumes.

Excellent.

Dan_11:30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so he will break it; he shall even return, and fix his attention on, with a view to cooperation with them that forsake the holy covenant.

Are you one of those ships? Bruisers - a thorn in the Elephants foot?

H3794
    ??????? / ?????
    kitt??y / kitt??y??y
    BDB Definition:
    Chittim or Kittim = “bruisers”

========================

Go forth and TAKE DOMINION.... I was able to trace my family to 1100's in the Netherlands and Scotland - I found the crest and coat - yet these are Titles to an Estate. Give the Zadok no Estate for they inherit in God. Have you started to figure that one out yet?

God owns it all. Put on your King hat and you will see.

Eze 44:22 Neither shall they take for their wives a widow, nor her that is put away: but they shall take maidens of the seed of the house of Israel, or a widow that had a priest before.

Eze 44:23 And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

Eze 44:24 And in controversy they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to my judgments: and they shall keep my laws and my statutes in all mine assemblies; and they shall hallow my sabbaths.

Comment: Try to throw off bloodlines - they don't matter. This is not a marriage in the flesh - this is the Leadership and the Laity. The Heads of State and the citizenship. For FIRST came the Leadership [Adam], then the citizenry [Eve]

Eze 44:28 And it shall be unto them for an inheritance: I am their inheritance: and ye shall give them no possession in Israel: I am their possession.

Comment: The Creator owns it all.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-22-14 at 04:12 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!