Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Borrower is the Bank

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    I agree that knowing your proper place is the key, but why do you suppose the lawful money language is in that contract?
    Oh that part is easy to answer - international trade. Almost immediately the note is traded - assigned. Be thou not a respecter of persons. The agency of FMae and FMac go about the business of trading these notes internationally. This by the way is a BENEFICIAL SERVICE. Only the blind don't see.

Otherwise, the inflation within the United States would be so bad it would cost $100 for a loaf of bread or a gallon of gas. Greed and the love of money - I will bring you to ashes from within.

Value therefore is a subjective moving scale based on the amount of notes in circulation within the U.S. at the time the value is to be measured. If an expansion has occurred then the value will be perceived to be higher because the price for good will escalate - inflation. When the contraction occurs then those who have more notes can pick up interests with their "spare" cash found as a result of the expansion. The blind fool takes all he makes and spends it on himself - therefore he continues in a constant status of want.

Some refuse to play the game - these are the poor of the world - yet wealthy. They lack in notes but they have no debt.

Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-19-14 at 12:48 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that on November 18, 2014, at 11:00 a.m. the office of Catherine L. Dullea, Attorney at Law, as Successor Trustee, 101 N. Fourth Avenue Suite 204, Sandpoint, ID, will sell at public auction to the highest bidder, for cash in lawful money of the United States of America, all payable at the time of sale, the following real property situated in the County of Bonner, State of Idaho, described as follows:http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/...a4bcf887a.html

Laws prohibiting the use of anything other than lawful money of the United States (or gold and silver coin) as currency have been on the books in California since 1849, 12 years after the invention of the telegraph and 27 years before the invention of the telephone. Even though lawmakers in the 19th century could not have anticipated the creation of digital currencies, the laws they wrote nonetheless prohibit their use, simply because they are alternatives to the approved form of currency. http://www.eetimes.com/author.asp?se...doc_id=1323647

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that on November 18, 2014, at 11:00 a.m. the office of Catherine L. Dullea, Attorney at Law, as Successor Trustee, 101 N. Fourth Avenue Suite 204, Sandpoint, ID, will sell at public auction to the highest bidder, for cash in lawful money of the United States of America, all payable at the time of sale, the following real property situated in the County of Bonner, State of Idaho, described as follows:http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/...a4bcf887a.html

Laws prohibiting the use of anything other than lawful money of the United States (or gold and silver coin) as currency have been on the books in California since 1849, 12 years after the invention of the telegraph and 27 years before the invention of the telephone. Even though lawmakers in the 19th century could not have anticipated the creation of digital currencies, the laws they wrote nonetheless prohibit their use, simply because they are alternatives to the approved form of currency. http://www.eetimes.com/author.asp?se...doc_id=1323647

RIGHT. The people by consent RE-Venue themselves. Thus they consent to be governed by the revenue officer. County of Wake is a long way from Wake County. Office of the Sheriff is a long way from Sheriffs Department.

Those who undertake in the Federal Reserve cities and districts have consented to be governed by private corporations - here the Constitution between the United States and the States cannot help them and in fact wars against them. We see this at :

Article 1 Section 10.

No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts, or grant any title of nobility.

If the inhabitant of a State consents to be governed by private corporations then said inhabitant leaves the Administration of the "government of the United States" and subjects himself/herself to the administration of private man's interest. Thus having established this fact, the Constitution can not help said one because said one has waived his or her civil rights under the Administration of the "government of the United States" in trade for slavery [nothing] under the administration of private individuals. This is the difference between Public and Private.

The United States was quick to establish its own districts which are surveyed law boundaries - collection districts - 1790. The debt must be repaid - or forgiven. See Treaty of Paris Article IV.

Isa 52:3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed not with silver.

Oh how I love Father's Word.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

Whenever the SSA refers to you, it's a taxpayer. One holding a SS card, or cardholder. On the card provided to me by the SSA, it clearly says on the back "This card belongs to the SSA and you must return it if we ask for it." Does it get any more clear then that? What if they ask for it? What happens to my bank account, loans, houses, anything?

I've been pondering this for sometime. What if I setup a trust, and make all sorts of crazy statutes if one was part of the trust. I give them numbers, and a card, then give them some money to sign a few contracts with their signature AND a reference to my special trust number I provided them. Wouldn't that person then give physical capacity to the trust, and legal title to that contract would simply be held by said trust? Yes. Well, what if I were to remove them from the trust (I set it up that way), I take their card, I take their number. What is left, what legal remedy (may have some equitable) would that person have? All the documents they signed are referencing the trust.

There are times in life when one finally "sees" things for how they really are. Having kids, it's incredible to see the gears grinding in the minds connecting the dots, figuring things out. When we get older, this happens less frequently. But, this last year or so, things really started becoming clear. The biggest thing for me recently was finding that not only are cities incorporated (does the deed to your home reference a plat number, sub division or parcel, you have given them access to your property by dedication), counties are incorporated, and STATES OF ________ all were incorporated by the early 70's. They are corporate states, a private body!

Here is a question, if the States are a private body, and we vote, who are we voting for? Are they actual gov't, or employees of the private body. What about the senators, unconstitutionally elected via the 17th amendment (from the corporate constitution as opposed the original constitution). Does anyone actually sit in the original gov't seats, or have they been vacated?

Quote Originally Posted by mikecz View Post
    Whenever the SSA refers to you, it's a taxpayer. One holding a SS card, or cardholder. On the card provided to me by the SSA, it clearly says on the back "This card belongs to the SSA and you must return it if we ask for it." Does it get any more clear then that? What if they ask for it? What happens to my bank account, loans, houses, anything?

I've been pondering this for sometime. What if I setup a trust, and make all sorts of crazy statutes if one was part of the trust. I give them numbers, and a card, then give them some money to sign a few contracts with their signature AND a reference to my special trust number I provided them. Wouldn't that person then give physical capacity to the trust, and legal title to that contract would simply be held by said trust? Yes. Well, what if I were to remove them from the trust (I set it up that way), I take their card, I take their number. What is left, what legal remedy (may have some equitable) would that person have? All the documents they signed are referencing the trust.

There are times in life when one finally "sees" things for how they really are. Having kids, it's incredible to see the gears grinding in the minds connecting the dots, figuring things out. When we get older, this happens less frequently. But, this last year or so, things really started becoming clear. The biggest thing for me recently was finding that not only are cities incorporated (does the deed to your home reference a plat number, sub division or parcel, you have given them access to your property by dedication), counties are incorporated, and STATES OF ________ all were incorporated by the early 70's. They are corporate states, a private body!

Here is a question, if the States are a private body, and we vote, who are we voting for? Are they actual gov't, or employees of the private body. What about the senators, unconstitutionally elected via the 17th amendment (from the corporate constitution as opposed the original constitution). Does anyone actually sit in the original gov't seats, or have they been vacated?
    remember just because a corporation is bankrupt does not cause the corporation to cease. I like your style mikecz. If I build a webpage and require that you register to use it, then by making the use you bind yourself to the terms of use by consent. Noone makes you consent to register. But once you register and are upon the many uses, then you are bound to the policies governing those uses.

If there is a holiday what of your uses? The site may go down. What then when the "rivers overrun their banks"? There most definitely will be "incessant trembling". And many will be looking for a SAVIOR - enter stage left - the Savior in a Can. Set up from time immemorial - from the days of Cain - welcome to the show - the False One. Hold your applause and don't forget to tip your waitress.

Its the same ole song and dance - it is just the names have changed - yet the Song remains the same.

Man i hear about the children - they have taught me numerous lessons. They ask because they TRUST I have the answer. Consider that one for a moment.

If you can't find remedy because the JACKS are already in their boxes - maybe you have to make your own remedy? Yet this is the way of the self willed man. I find this to be a trap. So I will listen to the Whispering Wind for Her instruction. How may I serve you for it is better to give than receive. I have become the fool to those who only think to get.

Consider motives. One must contend for the truth. For just as Noah took five hundred years to find a wife that had not been GENETICALLY MODIFIED - we too should contend for the truth. Look at our food, our water - perhaps one might think to grow their own and filter their water?

Spiritually speaking:

Jud 1:3 Beloved, making all diligence to write to you concerning our common salvation, I had need to write to you, exhorting you to earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.

Alas, the churches have committed Adultery. So too has the State. The two swords are drinking of a cup full of filthiness. And Equity has been thrown out into the streets.

==========================================

Search yourself - so you find a yearning for a Savior or are you prepared to make it right. To contend for the faith? If the former - let me assure you - a Savior has been prepared and is awaiting the consent of the masses who will find themselves Dazed and Confused.

"Dazed And Confused" - by Led Zeppelin

Been Dazed and Confused for so long it's not true.
    Wanted a woman, never bargained for you.
    Lots of people talkin', few of them know
    Soul of a woman was created below.

You hurt and abuse tellin' all of your lies.
    Run around sweet baby, Lord how you hypnotize.
    Sweet little baby, I don't know where you've been.
    Gonna love you baby, here I come again.

Every day I work so hard, bringin' home my hard earned pay
    Try to love you baby, but you push me away.
    Don't know where you're goin', only know just where you've been,
    Sweet little baby, I want you again.

Been dazed and confused for so long, it's not true.
    Wanted a woman, never bargained for you.
    Take it easy baby, let them say what they will.
    Will your tongue wag so much when I send you the bill?

=====

Of course the wise know this false woman is the Whore of Babylon - a false Church/State system.

I agree that knowing your proper place is the key, but why do you suppose the lawful money language is in that contract?
    Could it be that by paying in lawful money the Purchaser acquires substantial enough of a title to the pertinent property to make the Deed of Trust (i.e. assignment to bank) solid?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Could it be that by paying in lawful money the Purchaser acquires substantial enough of a title to the pertinent property to make the Deed of Trust (i.e. assignment to bank) solid?
    maybe - but it sure is a "hot potato"

Assigned to "Bank of Insert Name" and
    WITHOUT RECOURSE

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    maybe - but it sure is a "hot potato"

Assigned to "Bank of Insert Name" and
    WITHOUT RECOURSE

I see that gold/silver is for international affairs - if required. It is not to be used to trade domestically. However if the Husbandmen of the world agree in contract to accept notes from within these Private Law Boundaries - then they don't need gold or silver. We see this in the Special Drawing Rights and furthermore in the Bank of International Settlements. The B.I.S. made it so that gold did not have to be shipped from one location to another each time a "New Deal" was struck. Think about that Trust!

I have thought about this before. A contract is a contract with any consideration. Coin, no matter how worthless, or cotton paper and ink are enough. Only a party to the contract can question such a thing, otherwise it is tortious interference. The only thing left is presumption of a bad contract, but paying the asking price (no matter how trivial) of the previous owner gives one perfect equity and that is as good as allodial title. So, unless it is only for the false presumption, or court enforcement (silver and gold at least to give a lawful judgment), I can't see why 'lawful money' would be in there.

I have thought about this before. A contract is a contract with any consideration. Coin, no matter how worthless, or cotton paper and ink are enough. Only a party to the contract can question such a thing, otherwise it is tortious interference. The only thing left is presumption of a bad contract, but paying the asking price (no matter how trivial) of the previous owner gives one perfect equity and that is as good as allodial title. So, unless it is only for the false presumption, or court enforcement (silver and gold at least to give a lawful judgment), I can't see why 'lawful money' would be in there.
    If the husbandmen [heads of State] contract on what basis does the wife [citizenry] have to dispute? A contract is established in Promise. The consideration need only be a Promise. Now that is Equity. Allodial Property is only in a King. Allodial Estate can be in the subjects undertaking for the public benefit of the Kingdom.