Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Borrower is the Bank

Name:  Loan Accounting Reveals True Creditor.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  86.0 KB

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8B...it?usp=sharing

For consideration and correction...

Something I developed long ago after studying under Tom Schauf for years...

This shows that the "Borrower is the Bank" ... the True Creditor... by the plausible bookkeeping entries that should be correct in concept, if not in exact execution.

Hab 2:6-8

6 "Will not all of these take up a taunt-song against him, Even mockery and insinuations against him And say, 'Woe to him who increases what is not his- For how long - And makes himself rich with loans?' 7 "Will not your creditors rise up suddenly, And those who collect from you awaken? Indeed, you will become plunder for them. 8 "Because you have looted many nations, All the remainder of the peoples will loot you- Because of human bloodshed and violence done to the land, To the town and all its inhabitants.
    Last edited by doug555; 09-20-14 at 02:07 AM.

However, to restate the thing about lawful money , the note and the Deed of Trust: perhaps they know that if you buy the house with FRNs then you're title will be a bit flaky. So the idea is to get you to buy the house with lawful money then get you to repay or pull it out of the trust using FRNs as a way to keep the house in 'dead hands'.

Related:
    Statutes of Mortmain
    Last edited by allodial; 09-20-14 at 04:10 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    However, to restate the thing about lawful money , the note and the Deed of Trust: perhaps they know that if you buy the house with FRNs then you're title will be a bit flaky. So the idea is to get you to buy the house with lawful money then get you to repay or pull it out of the trust using FRNs as a way to keep the house in 'dead hands'.

Related:
    Statutes of Mortmain
    I have been thinking about this thread and last night a thought came to me. The promissory note is assignable so it is drawn on a bank. It is drawn on my Promises - my Labor. So then one has an Equitable Right to expect me to keep my word. My Word is my Bond. My word has value.

So then why wouldn't I cloth the PN so that my signature does not stand naked? For instance: "DEMAND IS MADE FOR LAWFUL MONEY PER 12USC411 and Without Recourse and Without Prejudice": signature

One might argue but this is my Promise to Pay, but my Promise is contingent upon my receipt of fundage. Ahhhhhhhh Haaaaaaaaaa.

Furthermore the Deed of Trust is my Deed. I am the Trustor. Consider that carefully and perhaps some lights might come on. Hint: I remember one attorney squealing like a stuck pig when I NOVATED the Deed of Trust. I asked him two questions: 1. Do you have a legal duty to me? He said no. 2. Do you have any duty to me? He said he sort of had an ethical duty to me. I then said I HAVE NO TRUST IN YOU - I will let you know when I am finished. Well three hours later - I was finished. All the terms I could not live with I put in a box X'd out and wrote NO across them. Initialed and dated.

I wish I had brought a recorder and a witness. If I ever had it to do again, I would bring my own Notary and a witness whom I might appoint to be trustee.

Before the naysayer goes on and on about the bank not performing....start at the beginning and RE-READ. You apparently missed the most important part.

By the way, if I grant a Promise, then I have a Legal Duty to perform. And since God cannot lie, I should not lie. So the one I promised has an equitable interest in me.

Regards,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I have been thinking about this thread and last night a thought came to me. The promissory note is assignable so it is drawn on a bank. It is drawn on my Promises--
    Not quite. But nonetheless close. The social security number and social security card card comes into play with respect to the note--such is a very key factor. There is a reason they want it or they'd otherwise refused to do business with you. Also remember "repay" means to pay again. Also, I am unaware of anything prohibiting a promissory note from containing two promises to pay LOOK CAREFULLY AND PRAYERFULLY AT THE DETAILS.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-20-14 at 06:13 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Not quite. But nonetheless close. The social security number and social security card card comes into play with respect to the note--such is a very key factor. There is a reason they want it or they'd otherwise refused to do business with you. Also remember "repay" means to pay again. Also, I am unaware of anything prohibiting a promissory note from containing two promises to pay LOOK CAREFULLY AND PRAYERFULLY AT THE DETAILS.
    Excellent. You are on point. I thought to edit my previous post to address this concern but then I thought I'll just leave it and see what happens. You cannot get to the closing table without first coming to terms - which is to say an agreement prior to closing. I call this the Application for Benefits.

Be not thou a respecter of persons.

It does not matter if the entity is numbered has an EIN or a SSN or a DL it does not matter. No fiction has ever gotten up and walked across the room. These numbers are accounts in the Estate. So the Grantor / Trustor / Borrower will make a demand for lawful money or not. The PN is a formalization of the promise to repay the loan evidenced in the Approval of the Application for Benefits.

The attorney therefore is reposed with a trust from both parties. And IF the attorney does not perform THEN a resulting trust will come to existence. The accounting is held within the Trust Account of the Attorney. Usually NAME OF ATTORNEY, LLC.

This should be ample evidence that this system is a closed law boundary. To make a use or not - well answer this, does it benefit you, or not? Question is: are you with enough knowledge to understand the question.

Let me say it like this: Do you typically understand agreements that you don't comprehend?

Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-21-14 at 01:37 AM.

Excellent. You are on point. I thought to edit my previous post to address this concern but then I thought I'll just leave it and see what happens. You cannot get to the closing table without first coming to terms - which is to say an agreement prior to closing. I call this the Application for Benefits.

Be not thou a respecter of persons.

It does not matter if the entity is numbered has an EIN or a SSN or a DL it does not matter. No fiction has ever gotten up and walked across the room. These numbers are accounts in the Estate. So the Grantor / Trustor / Borrower will make a demand for lawful money or not. The PN is a formalization of the promise to repay the loan evidenced in the Approval of the Application for Benefits.

The attorney therefore is reposed with a trust from both parties. And IF the attorney does not perform THEN a resulting trust will come to existence. The accounting is held within the Trust Account of the Attorney. Usually NAME OF ATTORNEY, LLC.

This should be ample evidence that this system is a closed law boundary. To make a use or not - well answer this, does it benefit you, or not? Question is: are you with enough knowledge to understand the question.

Let me say it like this: Do you typically understand agreements that you don't comprehend?

Regards,
    MJ
    Now look again at a Deed of Trust look at Capacity and see if you can find your multiple CAPACITIES in regard to the Trust formed and the Debtor/Creditor relationship.

Answer for me:

1. Who is Grantor
    2. Who is Trustor
    3. Who is Grantor
    4. Who is Settlor
    5. Who has the power to appoint the Trustee and who appointed the Trustee
    6. Who is the appointed Beneficiary
    7. Who has the office of the Director - Administration of the Trust

Will you take a look. You will be surprised what you find.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post

Something I developed long ago after studying under Tom Schauf for years...
    I like Tom's books too. Keith LIVINGWAY turned me on to Tom's books about six years back. CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post

Something I developed long ago after studying under Tom Schauf for years..
    I like Tom's books too. Keith LIVINGWAY turned me on to Tom's books about six years back. CLICK HERE
    Thanks for posting that link...

Just Google: "top secret bankers manual" for other copies.

Did you notice who wrote the "Forward" (page 8)?

Also Google: "america's hope cancel bank loans" and "the american voters vs. the banking system vol 1" for Tom's other 2 volumes.

Last edited by doug555; 09-21-14 at 01:15 PM.

1. Who is Grantor
    2. Who is Trustor
    3. Who is Grantor
    4. Who is Settlor
    5. Who has the power to appoint the Trustee and who appointed the Trustee
    6. Who is the appointed Beneficiary
    7. Who has the office of the Director - Administration of the Trust

Will you take a look.
    Exactly the point. Its not necessarily hidden..its moreso in plain sight.

A few other books by Tom Schauf....

http://www.mindserpent.com/American_...oks_index.html
    Last edited by ag maniac; 09-21-14 at 02:22 PM.