Thread: money order demand.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Thanks for replying to my question ag maniac.
    George you stated, David Neil said “…I look at it the same way for my DoD disability check(tax free)…
    I receive Office of Personnel Mgmt. (OPM) and social security (SSA) retirees benefits but IAW 31 U.S. Code § 3332 - Required direct deposit; all federal benefits are , as of 2013, required to be received by direct deposit. This means you cannot sign the back of checks directly.
    Just wondering if David Neils DoD disability check is direct deposit ? if so how are you managing to file it As lawful money without copies of the checks?
    I guess the question is for David Neil. Thanks Franco
    The way I have done this covers ALL TRANSACTIONS. I do not worry about direct deposits or debit card transactions.

From the moment one starts writing “lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2)” on the front of one’s checks and/or deposit slips, underneath one’s name and address in the upper left-hand corner, you have started using lawful money exclusively!

See my website at: http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html

So, one just needs to decide on the date one wants to begin demanding lawful money and then start hand-writing it on the face of one’s checks and deposit slips, just under one’s name and address in the upper left-hand corner of these documents. This then stands thereafter and forever,as substantive evidence per Federal Rules of Evidence FRE 803(6) governing exceptions to hearsay evidence, that one has shifted from being a debtor to a creditor by dealing only in LAWFUL (PUBLIC) money to fully discharge all obligations in full, dollar for dollar in accordance with the INTENT of the expressed trust of June 5,1933 recorded in the Congressional Record as HJR 192 (P.L. 73-10 48 STAT 112), and as implemented in the United States Codes at 31 USC 5118, 12 USC 342, 12 USC 411, 12 USC 95a(2). Such evidence is unrebuttable.
    This is the starting date of one’s FREEDOM. Make it memorable!!
    BTW: You do NOT need COINS to prove you have lawful money. Those presumed paper FRNS you have in your wallet (or in your bank accounts) ARE NOT private credit any more AFTER you establish your LM Demand ON THE RECORD.

Remember, it has TWO SEALS on it. - representing the TWO CHOICES we have about "our money".

Who can rebut that non-hearsay evidence?

You do NOT have to carry around tons of coins in your pocket!

It not only is inconvenient, but it also undermines your own credibility concerning your faith in your own LM Demand Record!

Stop it!
    Last edited by doug555; 04-10-15 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    The way I have done this covers ALL TRANSACTIONS. I do not worry about direct deposits or debit card transactions. Remember, it has TWO SEALS on it. - representing the TWO CHOICES we have about "our money". Who can rebut that non-hearsay evidence? It not only is inconvenient, but it also undermines your own credibility concerning your faith in your own LM Demand Record! Stop it!
    Nice touch doug555 http://federalevidence.com/node/1981
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Thanks Chex!!!!

Your very insightful and helpful feedback prompted me to add a page to my website!

See: http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/fre-8036.html

Doug 555, I read your web site you directed me to look at. great stuff.
    I will be writing on my personal bank checks from BOA, under my name and address “lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2)” and under pay to : I write Lawful money. and use the cash I get to buy my food and make payment of my bills instead of using the personal checks I get from BOA.
    Thanks a lot Doug . Franco