Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: money order demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Thanks Chex!!!!

Your very insightful and helpful feedback prompted me to add a page to my website!

See: http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/fre-8036.html

ag Maniac thank you for that great information. I will start doing that next month. Franco.

Doug 555, I read your web site you directed me to look at. great stuff.
    I will be writing on my personal bank checks from BOA, under my name and address “lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2)” and under pay to : I write Lawful money. and use the cash I get to buy my food and make payment of my bills instead of using the personal checks I get from BOA.
    Thanks a lot Doug . Franco

A mortgage payment if payable in lawful money is it interest exempt eg. a money order pay too Mortgage # or paying interest and property tax only in lawful money would that separate the use of private interest from a principal loan in short one can or cannot DBA signature generate a promissory note in lawful money even when a 100k with 10% down payment is offered in money order this frustrates bankers $90.0000 loan your about to sign for as it has to be created as who,s interest bearers debt.ignorance and interest are they lawful?

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    A mortgage payment if payable in lawful money ........
    The thing is xparte once you deposit any lawful money and when you use it does not everything qualify?
    What I like about it there is no first lien on the real money.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

The scenario Chex is paying a existing mortgage in cash as what my bank considers a accelerated mortgage payment as i have no bank account for them to debit and yes i asked the banker where is the note you sold It would be great if my down payment was in lawful monies that was 15yrs ago and a few foreclosures since my mortgage is a celebrity on its own mortgage payments had to be made at the banks lawyers office for two years as i closed my bank accounts now i go to bank and the branch forwards cash to collections division for the bank .I told them i comin for the interest in lawful money as soon as they find the original note they are going to show me where i promised 18 months left still no note.thanx for reply