Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MrZU

MrZU

I have a lien on me by the IRS and would like some comments on how to rid myself of it?

Welcome to Saving to Suitors Club!

Redeeming lawful money is the remedy written in 1913. We project upon the reflections we perceive as the truth. I however hold dear the precept that there is one objective truth - which is formed on a foundation that God is Love. The Restoration of our emotional state to this unity is a repair mechanism in place we often recognize as The Messiah Jesus CHRIST.

Reading the posts here might be of some help. As I have been promising for some time now, the new subscription website provides even more detailed help to dedicated students. However IRS agents and attorneys are quite reluctant to produce any direct evidence or testimony that Redeeming Lawful Money is a correct interpretation of §16 of the Fed Act. Perhaps it is even productive to explore that mindset? I have not had much time lately as my ministry is more toward people in criminal prosecution; I have been revising this remedy more for that aspect.

The Libel of Review is as important as ever. It has evolved from Are You Lost at C? - which might help you understand why I feel this general response is appropriate in answer to your Post. The Libel of Review has evolved around redeeming lawful money and identity with administrative record forming as its major prong; becoming a court of record as a new suitor.

The point being that it comes down to your metaphysics. Releasing a NOFTL (Notice of Federal Tax Lien) is quite tricky once in place. Several suitors began redeeming lawful money and have had past liabilities paid off by current and subsequent refunds. This demonstrates contemplation by the IRS attorneys and agents.

In light of the Libel of Review, it was once a diversity of citizenship between a Person created by State and Man but since 2006 we have integrated Redemption (of Jesus as well - same word - same mental model) into the process and my perception of the diversity has shifted to somebody in contract - endorsing private credit - and somebody redeeming lawful money.

In 1933 FDR actually declared a war on the American people as if they were hoarding gold. That emergency was lifted in and around 1976 so now the belligerent is reduced to somebody committing redemption as a run on the Federal Reserve as a central bank. Therefore your metaphysics is highly dependent on the emotional state (peace? - or war?) you find in your daily life. This twist on cause and effect is quite the lens and a Key to deciphering the wonderful parables in the Gospels - even the Parable of the Gospels starting with the first one, The Book of Mark. (Mark 4:33-34 - the Greek expresses that Jesus never, ever spoke outside his inner apocalyptic mystery cult without speaking in parables.)

I am not being cryptic for no reason. I have been drafting remedy for people a long time and your mental preparation is quite important to the response you get from the IRS. Peace of mind is the product and quite literally peace of mind removes the new suitor from the theater of war where the constitutional protections are suspended. [As well as how my ministry migrates into criminal defense through IN GOD WE TRUST trust - swearing before that same "ever-living God" (monotheism) by disqualifying a court finding faults with the actors' fidelity bonds.] Therefore you might get a glimpse why I do not just bombard people with the prolific examples. For one thing violating privacy prevents me from giving any examples that pass rules of evidence, and therefore are outside the Lesson Plan. Also, I restrain from even promising that there are numerous success stories as the new suitor must proceed and even initiate process of remedy based upon an intellectual understanding that the Fed Act has to provide it as a matter of law.

This makes drafting remedy much easier and the run on the Fed is progressing exactly as it should, at the speed that is built integrated into the Bretton Woods Agreements as Amended in the 1970's.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-28-14 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Reading the posts here might be of some help.

In 1933 FDR actually declared a war on the American people... I am not being cryptic for no reason. I have been drafting remedy for people a long time and your mental preparation is quite important to the response you get from the IRS. Peace of mind is the product and quite literally peace of mind removes the new suitor from the theater of war where the constitutional protections are suspended.

Regards,

David Merrill.

In response to David's excerpted comments above... and to help you get started here:

1. Read post10099

2. The "theater of war" paradigm is a good perspective to start from, realizing, IMO, WE are to blame for it. Therefore WE can fix it. Knowing WE can fix it, because WE caused it, will bring some "peace of mind". But if you truly want to "reset" your mindset to align with the ultimate fix for our current captivity under "military rule", I suggest you prayerfully consider reading this webpage.

Like David, I also "hold dear the precept that there is one objective truth". May we continue to respect each other's search for that. It will take a lifetime.

P.S. I was one who was unable to remove a lien for past years of tax Mis-Takes. I believe it was because those matters constituted valid contracts of endorsing the use of FRNs, so they had to be satisfied with FRNs. Like the Oracle said to Neo... "Sorry kiddo, I hate to be the bearer of bad news...". The only possibility that so far has NOT worked yet, is to use LAWFUL MONEY to truly PAY these obligations, using this strategy.
    Last edited by doug555; 09-28-14 at 01:52 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This makes drafting remedy much easier and the run on the Fed is progressing exactly as it should, at the speed that is built integrated into the Bretton Woods Agreements as Amended in the 1970's.
    Wishing everyone a Happy 4th of July! I am redeeming lawful money too, running the Fed and looking forward to Independence. Kicking the bankers out of the country once and for all.

Banned
    Also, I have a letter from IRS showing they contemplated lawful money reduction on 1040 tax return and had no problem with it. If anyone wants to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrZu View Post
    I have a lien on me by the IRS and would like some comments on how to rid myself of it?
    Have you tried reading Are You Lost at C? If you are talking about a Notice of Federal Tax Lien at the county clerk and recorder it would be interesting to watch the traditional process in action. Here is the fellow who pioneered the process in the original form.

Name:  Libel in Review AYERS records search.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  132.9 KB

It would be very interesting to apply the older remedy with what we know about redeeming lawful money!

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Also, I have a letter from IRS showing they contemplated lawful money reduction on 1040 tax return and had no problem with it. If anyone wants to see it.
    Welcome Lorne;

Great attitude! It strikes me some more exciting developments may be under construction. I might be writing more on that soon. Please sanitize and scan the Letter. Be careful that information does not come through backwards from the backside of a sheet...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-04-15 at 11:13 PM.

Banned
    Thanks. Had W2 income and 1099 income for 2013 but did not include any 1099 money on the form 1040. Took a 15000 lawful money reduction on Line 21. Then in March IRS sent me this:
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/16kxb4n.jpg
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/35alpol.jpg

I'm guessing their computer noticed the 1099 income wasn't there. I wrote back saying I did not agree to their "proposal" (the 1099 amount was all redeemed lawful money) and included copies front & back of redeemed checks. The IRS in May replied with this:
    http://oi61.tinypic.com/346luv9.jpg

Lorne, on that IRS letter dated May 13, 2015, they thank you for the letter you send them . they say they received it on April 10, 2015, but they don’t tell you the Date and title of the letter you sent them. If you have sent more than one letter , you don’t know what letter they are referring to. Ask for copy of your letter.
    Do an affidavit, I understand IRS is a commercial collection agency. Under the commercial procedure disputes in commerce are by sworn affidavit as true, correct and complete.
    An unrebutted affidavit becomes judgment.
    I am sure they have never provide you with an affidavit that provides validity to your assessment. And one doesn’t exist according to your belief.
    Fact: you send them copies of you pay checks as evidence you don’t pay a user fee in accordance with 12USC sec. 411.
    They haven’t disputed that fact yet.
    They say you have 60 days to answer them back. You still have time.
    Look at “instructions: 0.5 instructions: 0.5 commercial law and the uniform commercial code (UCC).
    It’s under famguardian.org.

in one of their other letter they state they will send you a "statutory notice of Deficiency".
    I believe Statutory law in an other name for Admiralty law.

"And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

You don’t have to be on a ship in the middle of the sea to be under admiralty jurisdiction.
    This jurisdiction can attach when the subject matter falls within scope of maritime law.
    Your tax fall under this law.
    “In this country revenue causes has so long been the subject of Admiralty cognizance, that congress considered them as CIVIL CAUSES OF ADMIRALTY AND MARITIME JURISDICTION…”
    The Huntress, 12 Fed. Case 984@ 992 & 989,(Case No. 6,914)(D.Me. 1840). Maybe be a good thing to sheperdize.
    The problem will be to get other party to admit this is an admiralty issue.
    If so, they have to produce a valid international contract in dispute.
    See the e mail David Merrilll told lorne to read. He posted “out to sea” a few emails up on this or previous page.