Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The BILL is NOT a BILL

The BILL is NOT a BILL

Name:  invoice.jpg
Views: 3883
Size:  49.7 KB

The BILL is NOT a BILL - The New LAWFUL MONEY Currency!

The Bill is NOT a BILL – it is an asset credit voucher "coupon" containing the credit amount that we must release/surrender to the Trustee (or agent thereof) by indorsing the BACK of the Bill, writing the demand for lawful money on the FRONT, and then returning it, to accomplish "Merger" for "extinguishment" of the obligation.

See this folder for more research information.

When the "dollar" fails, the "bills" will keep coming.

Just start using "bills" as the new currency, and lawful money, by demand!

The New LAWFUL MONEY Currency!

Read the excerpt below from “The Way to outdo England without fighting her” by Henry Charles Carey, 1865, in his “Letter 12“, pages 129-130, and substitute the "American people" for the "wealthy creditor", and see how this new honest labor-backed LAWFUL MONEY currency and a simple clearinghouse controlled by the people could turn around our economy in a matter of weeks! Imagine every adult being given a lawful money account to "draw" their credit from on a monthly basis, based on their current income and needs. Talk about a real stimulus package!!!

Name:  The Currency Question-Carey 1862-Letter 12, p.129, Feb 13, 1865.jpg
Views: 4761
Size:  106.9 KB

For more information about this, see:
    http://iuvdeposit.wordpress.com/2014...d-bill-remedy/
    http://usufructremedy.blogspot.com/p...ct-letter.html
    http://lawfulmoney.blogspot.com/p/la...-currency.html
    Last edited by doug555; 10-03-14 at 08:19 PM.

have you done this? I am in the process of sending the coupon from passed bills to comcast trying to get a check back from them. And i am sending the coupon for the current to discharge the debt. i will let you know how it works. I have wrote on the front of the past coupons "Redeeming coupon for lawful money of The United States of America" and also on the front "This is not a check". I wrote this is not a check because as i understand the UCC code the coupon also seems to fit the criteria for a check and i don't fell like getting a check fraud charge of any kind. After reading what you posted I am also going to endorse the back

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    have you done this? I am in the process of sending the coupon from passed bills to comcast trying to get a check back from them. And i am sending the coupon for the current to discharge the debt. i will let you know how it works. I have wrote on the front of the past coupons "Redeeming coupon for lawful money of The United States of America" and also on the front "This is not a check". I wrote this is not a check because as i understand the UCC code the coupon also seems to fit the criteria for a check and i don't fell like getting a check fraud charge of any kind. After reading what you posted I am also going to endorse the back
    I have not done this yet... I need to create all of the follow-through documents first.

Please listen to Boris's latest audio on 10/2/14 entitled "National Agenda - Usufructuary Truth"

Especially at the 0:28, 1:04, 1:11, 1:45 and 1:50 hour:minute marks to get some tips on these.

I believe Boris still has a fatal flaw because he is not using 12 USC 411 and demanding lawful money for all transactions... hence he is still contracting with the FED and becoming an enemy to the USA.

BTW: Why are you not using the example indorsement, letter and procedure ?

Also, have you rebutted on the record the presumption that the INFANT on "your" birth certificate is a decedent so that you are properly authorized (ie., upon your appearance on the record as being alive and thereby vested with reversionary interest in same) to act as General Executor of same's Estate?

Also, have you gotten it on record that you are demanding lawful money and full discharge for ALL transactions?

If not, you may be premature in your actions, and may set a bad precedent and muddy the water for others who follow this path.

Notice that Roger Elvick used to always ask those who sent him a charge "Where is the check?". Boris cited following Elvick in doing an acceptance for honor. My take is that the BILL is a CHECK, or rather a CREDIT VOUCHER, that is an instrument capable of transferring consideration (equitable title to the amount on the BILL). It just needs your indorsement, and, as indorser, under the UCC you have rights to recourse if said instrument is not presented for payment (for deposit to the United States). IMO.

Prov 24:6
    Last edited by doug555; 10-06-14 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Could it be possible that the voucher stub is an incomplete draft?
    Last edited by allodial; 10-06-14 at 03:01 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post

Notice that Roger Elvick used to always ask those who sent him a charge "Where is the check?". Boris cited following Elvick in doing an acceptance for honor. My take is that the BILL is a CHECK, or rather a CREDIT VOUCHER, that is an instrument capable of transferring consideration (equitable title to the amount on the BILL). It just needs your indorsement, and, as indorser, under the UCC you have rights to recourse if said instrument is not presented for payment (for deposit to the United States). IMO.
    Clearly the Legal Title is not in the End User. In fact the Equitable Title may not be in the End User either. For instance Trusts can be formed such as the Mass. Business Trust whereby the Legal and Equitable Titles are BOTH held in the Board of Trustees, which also has the Management of the Estate as well. The Personalty is in the End User which might be avails, profits and proceeds from a bargain and sale.

If you accept the Person of State is not your creation but it is moved via your will, thus by your will you express your trust as the moving party and as such the moving party is with the liability. This is an UNDERTAKING. A one-sided contract. A promise to perform as it were is an undertaking of sorts.

Thus the Person of State is completely subject to the Uses Settled by the Creator of the Trust Agreement. So it is simple in my mind. If one has a question concerning the uses of the Person, then one must ask the Administration - else one might be in Rebellion. See this is a double edged sword if you comprehend.

Regards,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Could it be possible that the voucher stub is an incomplete draft?

Exactly!

See Merger.

And Confusio - Merger -Extinguishment - Discharge.

Last edited by doug555; 10-06-14 at 09:14 AM.

Its a defective bill because they don't have "consumer purchase" written on it.
    It becomes defective when NOTICE is given of the defect.

Has anyone ever tried depositing a "statement" (bill) into a bank account?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post

From reports, Amex bills have an associated bank rounting number( probably because Amex is a bank). In the "old days" (banking text books from long ago), where there are vouchers were checks. The idea was that you endorsed them payable to the biller.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Clearly the Legal Title is not in the End User.
    The bill or notice itself might be considered to be abandoned.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    From reports, Amex bills have an associated bank rounting number( probably because Amex is a bank). In the "old days" (banking text books from long ago), where there are vouchers were checks. The idea was that you endorsed them payable to the biller.
    In Canada if you send a statement then you must be a member of the Canadian Payment Association.
    http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-21/

Bill payment Remittances
    https://www.cdnpay.ca/imis15/eng/FAQ...c-c2203c0218b2

Rule H6
    https://www.cdnpay.ca/imis15/pdf/pdfs_rules/rule_h6.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post

This is why I suggest this indorsement.

BACK OF PRESENTMENT, 90-DEGREE ANGLE, HAND-PRINTED, BLUE INK:

For Deposit Only
    to the account of
    United States
    12 USC 342

John Henry Doe

This DEPOSIT is the next step... but all of the follow-up documents need to be in place first... based on research in this folder about "Confusio - Merger - Extinguishment - Discharge"

And about "indorser's recourse" in this book.

Notice that all "statements" demand "payment".

Why are we then tendering "promises of payment" known as FRNs?
    Last edited by doug555; 10-10-14 at 09:58 PM.