Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The BILL is NOT a BILL

If a man's birth certificate is authenticated for another country, and the man has no SS#, is the Bill Indorsement remedy something he still can use?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince people they've been fooled. ~ Mark Twain

To be frank, it is not something anybody "uses" as the lawful money is pegged to the elastic currency in value. One makes the demand and that unlocks the mysteries that the love of mammon has configured in between one's ears. Making the demand is key.

To your point though, I am quickly becoming convinced that the remedy applies to all 44+ member states on the Bretton Woods Agreements as the Amendments (c. 1976) lifted gold as the fixed exchange rate (domestic and foreign) and instated the fixture of SDR's (Special Drawing Rights = paper gold) for the new "floating" exchange rate. BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa plus Indonesia) has made a successful effort to form their own independent basket, but that was because I knocked the good faith and credit of the United States down a notch:

Click Here for large photo.

and Click Here too.

Don't forget this one.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-25-16 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    the love of mammon has configured in between one's ears.
    Excuse me?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince people they've been fooled. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    To be frank, it is not something anybody "uses" as the lawful money is pegged to the elastic currency in value. One makes the demand and that unlocks the mysteries that the love of mammon has configured in between one's ears. Making the demand is key.

To your point though, I am quickly becoming convinced that the remedy applies to all 44+ member states on the Bretton Woods Agreements as the Amendments (c. 1976) lifted gold as the fixed exchange rate (domestic and foreign) and instated the fixture of SDR's (Special Drawing Rights = paper gold) for the new "floating" exchange rate. BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa plus Indonesia) has made a successful effort to form their own independent basket, but that was because I knocked the good faith and credit of the United States down a notch:

Click Here for large photo.

and Click Here too.

Don't forget this one.
    For Cain said "Am I my brother's keeper" - Let my brother enjoy all the debt I pile on his head whilst I continue in my folly endorsing the 3rd party central bank which enslaves us all - And so with love for self Cain killed Abel. And day and night Abel stands before the throne of God seeking judgment. Mammon is indeed between the ears - at its core is self-love and self-centeredness above all else.

Cain's Carnal mind rules - Me, Me, Me, Me, Me....because you know when one first comes to the path one is only seeking to find how one may keep more for Me. It never dawns on them until much later that to gain more is to be able to give more.

Get busy living or get busy dying - but Cain and Abel are One in Trust. For what Cain does for himself he does unto Abel. When you consider the expansion of debt as a result of ordering up new currency [the true inflation] then one may FINALLY see with new eyes - Cain kills Abel every day thru the selfish acts of many seeking only their Own. As the old adage says "to each his Own".

Greed is akin to serving Mammon. Mine, Mine, Mine the mating call of the Carnal mind.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I apologize. In the sustainable Holy Instant I forget that my directness might be taken personally. I also can in pain and fear, perceive sustainable debt as an attack on my peace...

Thank you MJ!

Ok thank you!

I've decided it's probably easiest to use an LLC as an entity in commerce.

When setting up the accounts, remember to demand redemption in lawful money.