Thread: Skynet Is Here

Skynet Is Here

Name:  Skynet.jpg
Views: 1182
Size:  33.0 KB
    Tron (1982) – The Ultimate Predictive Programming
    Since 80s films are some of my most popular articles, upon reviewing Tron (after many years), and having analyzed the recent sequel, I was struck by how much more was subtly revealed in the original. Since the film references Artificial Intelligence, the Internet, virtual worlds, game theory and video gaming, the shadow military establishment, and much, much more, we can begin to gain a picture of the reality of the whispered notion that the technological elite truly are 30-40 years ahead of the public. Again, it is crucial to keep in mind as you read and perhaps review the film, you are watching something that was in theaters in 1982! While people were playing Pac-Man and Atari arcade games, the establishment tech elites were integrating the already-existing Internet across the US to form the emerging Skynet tech grid we are in 2014 going under.(Source)
    Last edited by allodial; 10-03-14 at 05:24 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

The actual name for it is "A.B.I.S. - Advanced Battlespace Information Systems". It was conceived in the 50's & the early stages of it were implemented in the 90's. Terminator was an obvious leak from someone at the Skunk Works or the unnamed Groom Lake underground facility. You won't find out much about it online since it's still quite sensitive information, most of it is Classified or Above Top Secret. Here's a link to Google search results :

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22A...w=1366&bih=625

I won't say anymore about it online, I've already said more than I wanted to about it. But hopefully people's eyes will be opened some by these few public reports there are.

A.B.I.S.
    Reminds me of apis (bees...hives).

Related: bebionic3
    Last edited by allodial; 10-29-14 at 06:09 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.