Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Path to citizenship

Path to citizenship

Citizenship has meanings that are deeper and more subtle than legal permission to live in this country. It defines an individual's relationship to his country and thus strikes chords of nationalism and personal responsibility, duty and rights. http://www.latimes.com/opinion/edito...ry.html#page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Citizenship has meanings that are deeper and more subtle than legal permission to live in this country. It defines an individual's relationship to his country and thus strikes chords of nationalism and personal responsibility, duty and rights. http://www.latimes.com/opinion/edito...ry.html#page=1
    I find it increasingly difficult to have rational conversations about citizenship, especially concerning migrants, so I'm curious whether this thread goes anywhere.

Name:  Enoch Oaths by CHARLES.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  119.8 KB

A Course In Miracles - Chapter 27 The Undoing of Fear; VI The Secret Vows. The body represents the gap between the little bit of mind you call your own and all the rest of what is really yours. 2 You hate it, yet you think it is your self, and that, without it, would your self be lost. 3 This is the secret vow that you have made with every brother who would walk apart. 4 This is the secret oath you take again, whenever you perceive yourself attacked. 5 No one can suffer if he does not see himself attacked, and losing by attack. 6 Unstated and unheard in consciousness is every pledge to sickness. 7 Yet it is a promise to another to be hurt by him, and to attack him in return.

T-28.VI.5. Sickness is anger taken out upon the body, so that it will suffer pain. 2 It is the obvious effect of what was made in secret, in agreement with another's secret wish to be apart from you, as you would be apart from him. 3 Unless you both agree that is your wish, it can have no effects. 4 Whoever says, "There is no gap between my mind and yours" has kept God's promise, not his tiny oath to be forever faithful unto death. 5 And by his healing is his brother healed.

Therefore whenever I must Identify myself I use a World Services Authority (UN Charter) Passport and ID Card.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Therefore whenever I must Identify myself I use a World Services Authority (UN Charter) Passport and ID Card.
    A foreigner to a belligerent state at war, carrying around a passport which could give rise to presumption of such foreigner being a citizen/national of that state and thusly a belligerent state: doesn't seem like a good idea. In doing so such foreigner would likely be presumed to be involved in a duty to hurt one side or another or to be complicit in any act that hurt the enemies of such a belligerent state. On that note, the US Department of Justice used to issue travel documents to those who are 'stateless' (i.e. not a national or citizen of any U.N. member state). They are to knowledge now issued by DHS or USCIS ala form I - 131 for a $360 'filing fee'.

Name:  10344868-us-refugee-travel-document.jpg
Views: 2676
Size:  13.7 KBName:  Apply-for-a-travel-document-on-Form-I-131.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  19.4 KB

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 10-05-14 at 05:09 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I carry my Bible and my Word. The pass-port is an instrument that will allow the Person of State to move about on other Monopoly Boards absent trespass.

Of course said Person of State if a Mask and it cannot do for itself - so it is my Will that is the moving force and as such, my liability.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-05-14 at 05:53 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

It seems that a typical passport transaction is one where the operator of, say, a Canadian vessel is allowed to leave Canada with that Canadian vessel. All travel document's aren't necessarily passports.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    A typical passport transaction is one where say a Canadian vessel (or game-piece) is allowed to leave Canada and enter into foreign waters.
    But what exactly is Canada? Except a Claim on some Thing. Absent a Claim there is no Canada. So THEREFORE "Canada" is a "game-piece" moving on a smaller board.

First came leadership then the congregation or citizenship. The leadership is established in a claim. They hold or possess said uses established in said claim. The citizenry take shade under the husbandry of the leadership. They are married.

The two become one in trust. The law is for the lawless not the obedient wife (citizenry).

Where do you take shade? Ref Psalm 91:1-2

Noticed the Pharisees believed ON Christ but they did not believe IN Christ. They knew who he was there are many proofs of that fact. For they said "come he is the heir let us kill him and the estate will be ours".

They recognized him but they did not believe him. So what is new under the Sun?

Shalom
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-05-14 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Noticed the Pharisees believed ON Christ but they did not believe IN Christ. They knew who he was there are many proofs of that fact. For they said "come he is the heir let us kill him and the estate will be ours".

They recognized him but they did not believe him. So what is new under the Sun?
    The Pharisee reaction seems to parallel the Cain vs Abel paradigm--perhaps Cain didn't take too well to the Original Plan but yet slew Abel in a kind of one-up-manshhip. External/carnal kingdom vs internal/spiritual kingdoms. Atheist humanists attack the individuality and deny the existence of the soul while behind the scenes there are those who know the very power and value of the souls which they aim to harvest to power their entities.

Name:  tower-painting-parliament.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  73.6 KB

Related: Egregores
    Last edited by allodial; 10-05-14 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The Pharisee reaction seems to parallel the Cain vs Abel paradigm--perhaps Cain didn't take too well to the Original Plan but yet slew Abel in a kind of one-up-manshhip. External/carnal kingdom vs internal/spiritual kingdoms. Atheist humanists attack the individuality and deny the existence of the soul while behind the scenes there are those who know the very power and value of the souls which they aim to harvest to power their entities.

Name:  tower-painting-parliament.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  73.6 KB

Related: Egregores

Cain is the type that slays his righteous brother because the Cain type will always say THAT's NOT WHAT IT MEANS TO ME. One who speaks such words is in Rebellion. Cain and his progeny are looking for an earthly kingdom to occupy within under the control of flesh man. But that is NOT the Kingdom of God. It is a Theocracy Government from Top / Down. Yehovah Most High - Christ - Apostle - Church / State.

The GOLDEN CALF

Today I hear folks opine on and on about how stupid the Israelites were to make a golden calf; and, for that matter, how dumb Adam and Eve were to allow themselves to be seduced away from the Tree of Life. Well I am here to say that we, this very day, are under the exact same temptations and we today have access to the Tree of Life. We are no better than Adam and Eve. In fact we ARE Adam and Eve. These two are aspects of ourselves - each and every one of us.

Now concerning the Golden Calf - the Israelites had not left off from the worship of Yehovah, quite the contrary :

Exo 32:4 And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

Exo 32:5 And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to Yehovah.

Exo 32:6 And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.

So IN FACT they had not stopped worshiping Yehovah, they however, continued to worship but this time they worshiped according to WHAT AND HOW THEY THOUGHT WAS RIGHT. Today many have formed a golden calf in their minds and they do not recognize it. Or perhaps it has been formed for them in their complacency.

Either way it does not matter. The State or our Creator desires Love [Homage] which is to say worship. Remember the words of Christ Jesus "If you love me, then keep my commandments?" The State and our Creator do not want lip service or "that's not what it means to me" stuff. This is the vile crap that folks like Simon Magus put into operation, and it is propagated today in the minds of many.

1Co 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

1Co 15:34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

How do you plead sir: "I plead the precious blood of my Savior and Redeemer".

We don't allow that here sir, how do you plead: "I plead the precious blood of my Savior and Redeemer".

If you don't plead we will plead for you sir, how do you plead: "I plead the precious blood of my Savior and Redeemer".

Have you not read? - The life is in the blood.

1Jn_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jn_4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jn_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Now have you not studied how the States are understood upon a religious claim?

==========

I am submitted as the wife to Jesus Christ. I cannot be a member of the Trust Agreement unless I abide in the Bylaws. I am amused how folks rebel against a State wherein they claim benefits and then rebel against the obligations. This is double-minded a golden calf. If you are confused concerning your obligations then you go to and ask the Administration of the State or Kingdom. The Holy Spirit has the Administration over the Kingdom of God.

The State has created a Person for my use and the State has the Administration by and thru its Agencies over that Person. The choice is up to me whether I "put on that mask" or not. I am amused how some think they can get a mortgage by and thru the Person of State ["of" being possessive as in a child is OF his mother] and then the man or woman THINKS they can change the uses that said Person is governed. And furthermore, the Contract that said Person has been enjoined.

Do you now comprehend how powerful are the words "I have no trust in you?" Are these simply lip service of an Adulterous Harlot or do you mean it - your express trust aligns with your implied trust.

The Person of State really is just a token that is used to play the game of Monopoly. And I am above that game. I move that token according to my will. Thus it is my will and my liability. As I undertake by and thru said token.

I as a submissive wife [citizenry of the Kingdom] say to my Father, His Majesty: "Thy will be done".

Esther was so good to show me the way:

Est 2:13 Then thus came every maiden unto the king; whatsoever she desired was given her to go with her out of the house of the women unto the king's house.

Est 2:15 Now when the turn of Esther [Hadassah - Myrtle], the daughter of Abihail the uncle of Mordecai, who had taken her for his daughter, was come to go in unto the king, she required nothing but what Hegai the king's eunuch, the keeper of the women, appointed. And Esther won favour in the sight of all them that looked upon her.

Of course Hegai is the symbol of the Holy Spirit. So she asked what does the King like and she did not decorate herself "in a golden calf image" of what SHE THOUGHT would please the King, she asked the King's servant: what does the King like.

=====

Alas men and women go on and on and on not recognizing that they too are created beings. So just as the 1/3 that rebelled - these too today rebel against their creator with foundations erected on sand such as "that's not what it means to me".

And others are blinded by material wealth thinking "I am doing fine, for what cause do I need God?" Either man or woman stumbles at the table of Materialism. Both undertake in their own will - my will be done on Earth - and I will ask God to help me undertake in my will. Both deny their Creator. For who is greater the created or the Creator?

On a personal note, I have been at this study now for quite some time. I have well over ten thousand hours of study in Scripture and approaching that in trust formations. Recently I have been praying that at the end I would be shown that all of this study of law [mans creations] is useless. I was shown that it is so simple - actually so simple that most just can't believe how simple. Kind of like just making a demand for lawful money is so simple - for the token.

It comes down to this one simple premise: You either have faith or you don't. You will submit in The Way of our Creator or you don't. There is no neutral ground.

This brethren is what Baalam taught Balak. And Moab has plagued Israel and will continue to plague Israel until the end of this Age. I can already hear the wheels spinning - I am not of Israel and I am not of Moab. That is a tragedy for I speak not of flesh bloodlines - I speak now to methods. The trap is simple: put a stumbling block in front of a simple one and if he stumbles well he did it to himself. Therefore judgment comes down on his head. This is money, wealth, power, etc. There is nothing new.
    Check it out Numbers 22 - 25.

I am free in Christ. For if you truly understand the conversation between Christ Jesus and Peter you will note the coin that came out of the fishes mouth was a Silver Shekel - Money of the Realm. And that coin was not of a foreign Kingdom. Yet Peter gave to the man as to not offend him. Sometimes I do which is not required of me as to consider the meager estate of the man or woman that I am trying to help. While he may be "rich and wealthy" as far as the world is concerned - regarding spiritual matters he is poor and naked.

Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I am about to spue thee out of My mouth.

Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, "I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing;" and knowest not that thou art the wretched one, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of Me gold tried in ... fire, in order that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, in order that thou mayest clothe thyself, and that the shame of thy nakedness be not made manifest; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, in order that thou mayest see.

Continuing....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-06-14 at 01:36 AM.