Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Path to citizenship

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    In this current flesh age [2nd Age], the Kingdom has to be within those Called and Sanctified because it has yet to manifest upon the Earth. That is another one of those aspects never taught. New Jerusalem - or Yehovah Shammah DESCENDS to the Earth.

And oh yes, there will be citizens in the Kingdom of God. And there will be those who will occupy within the Godhead.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Those out to harvest souls to power projects contrary to the will of God probably don't want many to know the truth which would reveal their own value among other things. Cradle-to-grave indoctrination of "everything that has value is external" is "big business" (i.e. sex, drugs, shiny things, etc.). It has even been indicated that most energy in the Universe comes from living organisms rather than from clinical, sterile, soulless physical processes.

Attachment 1956

P.S. David Merrill's point is probably to express affinity with the Inner Kingdom.

Related:

Read carefully Daniel 7:13-28 and consider the strong indication given here that the Kingdom of God will be as real and as literal as the preceding 4 beast-kingdoms (Babylon, Persia, Greek and Rome) which it will literally replace, as predicted by the 4th Annual Holyday - The Feast of Trumpets.

IMO, the agenda and impulse promoting the "within kingdom" position is due to the natural carnal desire to avoid the literal aspect of external obedience to the Word of Creator, as well as to suppress the literalness of the 7 BIG EVENTS depicted by the Creator's 7 Annual Holydays.

This matter will be soon settled by a literal fulfillment of the first Spring-Harvest Phase of the Kingdom of God on earth, as prophesied by the 2nd and 3rd Annual Holydays - The "High Purpose" of WWII - for which we have been kept free to this day. For a Talkcast on this topic, listen to: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-30428/TS-902205.mp3

If the Messiah is the King of this Kingdom, would it not also be accurate for Him to say that the Kingdom, in His Person, was among or in the midst of those He was speaking to at that moment?

See: http://www.biblestudytools.com/luke/17-21-compare.html
    Last edited by doug555; 10-06-14 at 11:13 PM.

For more on that I would highly recommend reading a small pamphlet that I just found well today. This pastor taught the Ages in the same manner as I teach them but he uses different verses that I use which is refreshing. I especially enjoyed part II.

CLICK ME.

Regards,
    MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    For more on that I would highly recommend reading a small pamphlet that I just found well today. This pastor taught the Ages in the same manner as I teach them but he uses different verses that I use which is refreshing. I especially enjoyed part II.

CLICK ME.

Regards,
    MJ
    I attended HWA's Worldwide Church of God from 1971 to 1995, when I left because of the "apostasy from within".

Notice, that HWA did NOT understand Chapters 4 or 5 of Revelation... referring to them merely as "Prelude - Setting" on page 9.

It was not given to him to understand these.

We can understand these NOW - seeing Ch 4 depicting Holyday 2, and Ch 5 depicting Holyday 3.

Name:  Key to the Book of Revelation (Prelim 1972).jpg
Views: 244
Size:  33.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    I attended HWA's Worldwide Church of God from 1971 to 1995, when I left because of the "apostasy from within".

Notice, that HWA did NOT understand Chapters 4 or 5 of Revelation... referring to them merely as "Prelude - Setting" on page 9.

It was not given to him to understand these.

We can understand these NOW - seeing Ch 4 depicting Holyday 2, and Ch 5 depicting Holyday 3.

Name:  Key to the Book of Revelation (Prelim 1972).jpg
Views: 244
Size:  33.4 KB

I have read now a couple of his books and I found his pamphlets today and I read three of them. Yes there is a pouring out of the Spirit that is to come - a Fall Harvest as it were. I am enjoying his presentments.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-07-14 at 12:09 AM.

Of course good and holy internal order brings in outward results.

Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
    And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high. Lk. 24:49
    Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. Ephesians 5:1
    But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.
    At Ephesians 1 it is asserted that after the resurrection that Christ was made to sit (i.e. a kingdom being conferred not merely given a 'comfy chair') in the heavenlies at the right hand of God. The order of events it seems was that the kingdom was conferred to Jesus then Acts 2 Pentecost Day events transpired. The saints were to tarry at Jerusalem until the seating referred to at Ephesians 1. Once the conferring was done they were endued with power--very simple to comprehend. This was some time ~33 AD. Thusly that kingdom has been active and in effect since then. There are those who suggest that the seating referred to at Ephesians 1 pertains to the throne of David. In any case, Ephesians 1/2 and Acts 2 both pertain to a very, very real and literal kingdom. What be it otherwise? AFAIK Acts 2 isn't mere allegory.

P.S. I wouldn't presume any flaky New Agey emanations coming from this direction.

Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? Acts 7:49
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Last edited by allodial; 10-07-14 at 01:03 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I have read now a couple of his books and I found his pamphlets today and I read three of them. Yes there is a pouring out of the Spirit that is to come a Fall Harvest as it were. I am enjoying his presentments.
    HWA made the same mis-take that the religious leaders of the Messiah's time did - they all looked to the FALL Harvest - ignoring Passover - and ending up killing the Messiah.

Let's not make that same mis-take today, by looking to the FALL Harvest, and end up killing His Body now - The Firsfruits that will fulfill the Spring Harvest that has NOT YET COME.

Holyday 2 has NOT been fulfilled yet!

Holyday 3 - Pentecost - has NOT occurred yet.

The Acts 2 Pentecost was a type of the Spring Harvest that has NOT occurred yet (as depicted in Joel 2:28, with the "After this" referring to the fulfillment of the Holyday 2 Event in verses 18-27).

Then again, the Spring Harvest will be a TYPE of the pouring out of the spirit in the Fall Harvest (Holydays 6 &7 AFTER the Messiah's return).

This is NOT rocket science - This diagram shows how elegantly simple and logical the 7 BIG EVENTS (Holydays) are - the perfect use of the TYPE/ANTITYPE METHODOLOGY to prepare a Divine Family of God-Beings.

This is the DIVINE "path to citizenship" in the Divine Kingdom.
    Last edited by doug555; 10-07-14 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Let's not make that same mis-take today, by looking to the FALL Harvest, and end up killing His Body now - The Firsfruits that will fulfill the Spring Harvest that has NOT YET COME. This is the DIVINE "path to citizenship" in the Divine Kingdom.
    Shortly after the election of Barack Obama, it became all too clear that DHS intended to lay the foundation for a massive purge of Christians and liberty oriented citizens, conservative Christians clinging to guns and Bibles. http://www.examiner.com/article/dhs-...ented-citizens

Citizen is now a 'term of art', as is person and individual. A corporation is now a citizen, and a person. Immigrants can become citizens of the United States, and by doing so, also become 'subject to the jurisdiction thereof'. NOT a good idea IMO. I am a man and one of the people. I have never seen either defined by government, as they cannot be. They are the creator of government, and the created cannot define the creator.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Shortly after the election of Barack Obama, it became all too clear that DHS intended to lay the foundation for a massive purge of Christians and liberty oriented citizens, conservative Christians clinging to guns and Bibles. http://www.examiner.com/article/dhs-...ented-citizens
    Its spiritual warfare. If you bind or bar the spirits of darkness from operating in America those they impel will lose their impetus. Its that simple. They keep motivating you to use physical means because the Adversaries lack adequate spiritual means to defend against the sons and daughters of God. If you look back in history you'll see remarks of how after the resurrection the oracles and spells in Rome stopped working. The key reason they want rid of true believers is because true believers trump their spellwork. Look at the rank/level explained at Ephesians 1 & 2. The witches and warlock CANNOT do anything of a higher order than a true believer. To reiterate, they are aware of the power and rank differentials thusly getting people to rely on less than adequate means requires use of mental/emotional methods. If you have the best and most powerful weapon at your disposal, an intelligent adversary might try to use means to get you to fall back to something less adequate.

Keep in mind that both DHS and the Government of the United States are subordinate to someone, something...somehow.

Related: Egregores
    Last edited by allodial; 10-07-14 at 07:50 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.