Thread: Looting the Pension Funds

Looting the Pension Funds

Name:  Pension-Protest-woman-Hands-off-our-Pensions.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  148.6 KB
    Looting the Pension Funds
    All across America, Wall Street is grabbing money meant for public workers

In the final months of 2011, almost two years before the city of Detroit would shock America by declaring bankruptcy in the face of what it claimed were insurmountable pension costs, the state of Rhode Island took bold action to avert what it called its own looming pension crisis. Led by its newly elected treasurer, Gina Raimondo – an ostentatiously ambitious 42-year-old Rhodes scholar and former venture capitalist – the state declared war on public pensions, ramming through an ingenious new law slashing benefits of state employees with a speed and ferocity seldom before seen by any local government.

The siege of America's public-fund money really began nearly 40 years ago, in 1974, when Congress passed the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, or ERISA. In theory, this sweeping regulatory legislation was designed to protect the retirement money of workers with pension plans. ERISA forces employers to provide information about where pension money is being invested, gives employees the right to sue for breaches of fiduciary duty, and imposes a conservative "prudent man" rule on the managers of retiree funds, dictating that they must make sensible investments and seek to minimize loss. But this landmark worker-protection law left open a major loophole: It didn't cover public pensions. Some states were balking at federal oversight, and lawmakers, naively perhaps, simply never contemplated the possibility of local governments robbing their own workers.[Source]
    Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 10-05-14 at 06:04 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Your gold and silver in someone else's vault isn't your gold and silver.

Always keep that in mind with any ACCOUNT.

Any bets that the legal title of the assets within the account rests with the corporation?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post

Any bets that the legal title of the assets within the account rests with the corporation?
    Right it is either an unsecured loan or a grant to a trustee. Either way you are right.

Was the loan or grant made absent conditions or restrictions on assignment? If not then you can bet the legal title has been assigned via PAY TO THE ORDER OF.

Book entries destroy the value. The truth about inflation. A naked indorsement is unwise.

Thank you for shopping today at the bank store please do come again. And if they tell you the name of the game boy they call it riding the gravy train. It's starts with you are such a great man. After that anything goes.

Read the fine print. The investment firm is usually the trustee. The pensions therefore belong to the trustee to manage and invest. Who invests with someone they don't trust except that of whom is very foolish. I don't get it.

Shalom
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-15-15 at 04:11 PM.

One day I went to the Driver's License (DMV) satellite office and asked the controller what I would need to secure in effort to obtain a State issued ID. The answer was quite simple in its construction as follows two forms are all that was required:

1. A piece of mail coming to some address
    2. A utility bill in the name I was requesting ID coming to same address in 1
    3. A SSN
    4. A witness of my involvement in a local high school [public school]

and there were other choices but I truncate them for brevity sake. So upon hearing my choices I made the statement: "so essentially what you are saying is that I must prove that I have placed my trust in the State in order for the State to issue forth an ID for my use of its commercial platform".

Short response: "You got it".

Do you see folks: If you want to make a USE of the State you must have within your possession evidence of an access easement. A Thing is not a Use. Ownership of a Thing is NOT the same as dominion over the Use. The Land is a Thing - Residential and Commercial are Uses. Therefore if we start from IN THE BEGINNING God created all things. Then we see that we can NEVER own those Things but we can claim Uses upon those things and go forth and take dominion. Why can we TAKE dominion - because finding that their is noone occupying upon those uses we can find that all claims have been abandoned and in fact TAKE is structured on that premise - that which has been abandoned.

Now then if I benefit from the Use under which someone or some people [corporation] are undertaking, then I have received the benefit subject to certain privileges and obligations. And of course the Trustee has certain duties - legally speaking. And so then what are those duties?

That is a VERY IMPORTANT question. Let me put it like this.

A long, long, long time ago I was at a real estate closing and I being careful told the closing attorney that I intended to read every word on every page as I thought that to be prudent. He agreed with a frown on his face. I asked him should I take the papers and return or should I sit in his conference space and read. He allowed that I might use his conference room. But before I began reading I asked him a few questions because I recognized the nature of the Trust that I was going to have to construct in order for this transaction to occur. Therefore I wanted to understand the terms of this deal.

1st Question - Do you have any legal duty to me?
    Answer: No. My legal duty is to the bank which has hired me.

At this point he was very upset - with arms crossed and legs visibly crossed [glass table] plus his fists were clinched. Body language is more telling that oral speech.

2nd Question - Do you have any ethical duty to me?
    Answer: Yes and no - my primary ethical duty is to the bank. But I have a moral obligation to do what is right.

At this point I realized that this guy works for the bank - he has none of my concern and he wants me to build my own prison - sign here and here and here.

===

So I told him I was going to set aside the deed and the promissory note and that "we" would get to that later after I read the other papers. This made him nervous as a president whose teleprompter has broken. He got up and called the bank. To his surprise there was nothing he could do but wait.

So upon reading all of those riders I promptly placed a large "NO - absent liability assumed and without recourse" upon all documents I did not accept. When he saw these he had steam coming out of his ears. Yelling "you can't do that". And I responded "I just did". Calmly of course.

But the real fun began when I novated the Deed of Trust. Back to the phone he went. I could go on with this story, but the point was in the end the only thing that mattered was the money. Signing the promissory note - the Deed of Trust was a self inflicted prison. I did not care for some of the bars. So I removed them.

===

If you want to make a USE of something that is under the dominion, mangement and control of another, then at a minimum an unsecured position manifests but most likely a trust is constructed. And the MAKER of the trust he who which requested the benefit - cannot later shirk the obligation by refusal for cause.

There was one in this forum who upon response from an Administrator wrote "Refused for Cause" - he simply does not understand. He by signing up to the Forum is the Maker of a trust and therefore upon a good faith notice he dishonors HIMSELF by not abiding by the Notice.

Perhaps now you get a better glimpse on "naked indorsement" and the Federal Reserve System. The Administration [IRS] issues a good faith notice upon the one who sought the benefit of the system - for a return [accounting] - there is only to rebut the presumption of Intercourse with the FRS. A Grantee/Beneficiary becomes a Tenant occupying upon the Use. That makes said Grantee a Trustee to undertake upon the Uses Granted.

Geez I have been at this too long what seems easy I know confuses some. Let me say it like this:

If you have been Granted the Uses of Land then you get the beneficial use of the land in Residential Uses but you are also a Trustee stewarding the Land according to those uses granted. Now consider an Undertaking such as signing up for a webservice. You sign up subject to the Administration - but the signor - freely subjected him/her self to the Administration by his/her own free will and deed in order to obtain the benefit. If one then does not abide by a good faith notice issued by the Administration then that one is in breach of trust and a Constructive Trust forms whereupon the liability falls upon the head of the Maker. In my example, the Maker is the one who signed up on the Registry - excuse me - I mean membership roll.

I hope you can easily see this applies wholesale across the board to any organization be it as small as two people or as large as 300 million. It is all the same principle.

When you consider a pension plan did you ever consider to ask the Trustee what his/her obligations are to you and can those obligations be compromised by 3rd party Administration? A corporation can only exist within the Scope of the State - it is a statutory entity subject to the oversight of the State Administration. As such, one would do himself a huge service to read the Terms and Conditions of the CONTRACT before one MARRIES.

Yes indeed folks - a trust is a Marriage. Was the marriage born in lust - for money - or in truth mutual benefit? Sign here and here and here....Do you understand - Yep, says the fool - everything looks about right.

Every now and again the Administration in its mercy makes allowances in HOPE that the membership / subjects / citizens will come to realize that we can serve each other if we just keep our word. If one does not like to occupy in the house of another man - one can leave as long as leaving does not cause him to break his word. For a promise given must be kept. A promise is an equity and the giver has a legal duty to keep it - even to his hurt.

I hope this helps those who are trying to understand the nature of the perception of hidden contracts. It is truly simple - IF WE CAN'T KEEP OUR PROMISES THEN DON'T MAKE THEM. Which is understood by : UNDERSTAND OUR AGREEMENTS.

Once Trust is established by a Maker - the Maker cannot shirk his/her obligations. Two notices is good faith by the Cestui Que Use upon the Cestuie Que Trustent.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-15-15 at 05:31 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Now one more very important aspect. It is ALWAYS presumed that the Trustee is guilty. The trustee must prove his/her innocence. And finally if you can get your mind around this very simple premise you have gained a great foot hold on your freedom:

He who claims trust must prove trust.

Ponder on that one for a moment. Do you comprehend how the pyramid was built in Trust? See how kingdoms inherit from other kingdoms and thus the heir as Grantee is now bound to carry on. If you can grasp this one simple concept then you will come to understand why it is that Egypt will always remain a nation-state.

To your success.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post

Name:  photo_4.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  75.8 KB
    Divided title exists. Legal title vs. equitable title. Possession and title are two different things but related.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    One day I went to the Driver's License (DMV) satellite office and asked the controller what I would need to secure in effort to obtain a State issued ID. The answer was quite simple in its construction as follows two forms are all that was required:

1. A piece of mail coming to some address
    2. A utility bill in the name I was requesting ID coming to same address in 1
    3. A SSN
    4. A witness of my involvement in a local high school [public school]

and there were other choices but I truncate them for brevity sake. So upon hearing my choices I made the statement: "so essentially what you are saying is that I must prove that I have placed my trust in the State in order for the State to issue forth an ID for my use of its commercial platform".

Short response: "You got it".
    You approached them from one direction but there is another. If they give you a license or ID they are taking a liability for you that might not be apparent, thus the rules --though the value be concealed, it is there. If you come to them as having nothing and they are taking the liability then they come with rules to limit risk. However, there is another approach. It is possible to obtain those things without SSN and without DOB. You came to him as a resident or stranger likely.

Do you see folks: If you want to make a USE of the State you must have within your possession evidence of an access easement. A Thing is not a Use. Ownership of a Thing is NOT the same as dominion over the Use. The Land is a Thing - Residential and Commercial are Uses. Therefore if we start from IN THE BEGINNING God created all things. Then we see that we can NEVER own those Things but we can claim Uses upon those things and go forth and take dominion. Why can we TAKE dominion - because finding that their is noone occupying upon those uses we can find that all claims have been abandoned and in fact TAKE is structured on that premise - that which has been abandoned.
    Perhaps it is by design that everything is abandoned to the heirs...if only they will wake up?

A long, long, long time ago I was at a real estate closing and I being careful told the closing attorney that I intended to read every word on every page as I thought that to be prudent. ... Therefore I wanted to understand the terms of this deal.

1st Question - Do you have any legal duty to me?
    Answer: No. My legal duty is to the bank which has hired me.

At this point he was very upset - with arms crossed and legs visibly crossed [glass table] plus his fists were clinched. Body language is more telling that oral speech.

2nd Question - Do you have any ethical duty to me?
    Answer: Yes and no - my primary ethical duty is to the bank. But I have a moral obligation to do what is right.

At this point I realized that this guy works for the bank - he has none of my concern and he wants me to build my own prison - sign here and here and here.
    He is a revenue collector. The bank and the company are the State--they have tax IDs thusly are revenue agencies. Its quite simple. If they can collect twice, three times or more and profit from it...you get the idea. Perhaps his lack of concern for you might be akin to Cain's "Am I my brother's keeper?"--is he your keeper or the keeper of "the System"?

But the real fun began when I novated the Deed of Trust. Back to the phone he went. I could go on with this story, but the point was in the end the only thing that mattered was the money. Signing the promissory note - the Deed of Trust was a self inflicted prison. I did not care for some of the bars. So I removed them.
    AFAIK, under the Roman system, if the revenue collector managed to collect more than the required amount, it was profit to him. Imagine a clever dog uber saavy to the point of getting children to drop huge 'crumbs' under the dinner table instead of little ones to the point the kids hardly eat themselves.

P.S. IMHO, the retail setting, the DMV clerk counter, the mortgage desk are all courts..skills tests. In war, even the battlefield might be a court or part of one.

P.S. 2 - If there is a trust, there is a beneficiary.

Related:
    Trust Fever
    Trusts Invisible Snares
    Trust Fever II Divide and Conquer
    The Truth About Trusts
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by allodial; 02-15-15 at 08:45 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.