Thread: Redeeming the Rainbow (Full Free E-book!)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Could it be argued that the destruction of marriage began with the marriage license introduced in the U.S. to regulate marriage between Caucasians and African-Americans?

Also, I would like to add that if a society expects men to sacrifice itself for homosexuals or a lesser stake in that society, that society has another thing coming.

Red-pill is spreading quite quickly among men. I see younger and younger guys going MGTOW. It is only a matter of time before other ideas are latched on to such as Perpetual Travel (PT).

The black community is the future of the US if things continue to progress as they are.

No sane man is going to stick around to pay taxes for a big brother state, single moms, and homosexuals, hence the PT concept.
    I suspect it was more to regulate marriage between the freeborn caste (i.e. abstractly 'white') and the slave-born/subject-born caste (i.e. abstractly 'black' or 'negro'). That said, it might be true that the licensing of marriage in the U.S. perhaps was the start of undermining marriage institution. The homosexual agenda seems to be a Trojan Horse among other things for normalizing traditional psychopathology--"anything goes". See: Political Ponerology: A Science On the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes. Many in that Agenda admit normalizing Sadomasochism is really what they are getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The black community is the future of the US if things continue to progress as they are.

No sane man is going to stick around to pay taxes for a big brother state, single moms, and homosexuals, hence the PT concept.
    Some have suggested that the Mexican and Latin American influx is being used to destroy or undermine "Black" footholds in the USA. But not sure how far that will go. As for big brother state, single moms--the Soviets had the same problem. Who wants to work all day and shoulder the debt so that millions of aimless and unproductives, unfamilies, unrestrained feminists and folks living for pleasure of S&M and sodomy can have fun at home?
    Last edited by allodial; 10-19-14 at 03:45 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.