Thread: Dishonor Disqualifies the “UST’s” Claims of Authority and Jurisdiction

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I find when I help someone who is deserving of my help that I feel really good about myself. A friend of mine helped me to see how that internal struggle works within the conscious and sub-conscious mind. I also find when I help someone who is undeserving of my help I feel horrible. I think the reason is based on value.

For the man with the value is Michael Joseph.

If I am valuable, I demand value in exchange. Otherwise, I shall stop extending my energy to those who just take take take....I however, appreciate those who give back. So to that - thank you to those who post in this space. You are benefactors and appreciated.

Some people are of the opinion that if one is with the knowledge. that one is duty bound to share the knowledge. Not so. If I am asked to share, then that shows faith in me that I have the answer and so I will share if I can; however, if a man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

I think the Scripture nails this down pretty good in the Acronym ASK. Ask, Seek, Knock. Each of the foregoing takes action. And thus, faith absent deeds is dead or said another way I see your faith thru your deeds. Anyone with children can easily see this. Little children ask so many questions of mom and dad because they have the Faith in mom and dad to believe mom and dad have the answer.

Yet, I digress.

Now to the point. Thank you AJ for your kind words. While we do not see eye to eye many times you and I still enter the arena of discourse to "sharpen" the intellect. You are not just a taker, You lend your energy to discovery. And that is what, I think we are about. Attempting to discover the truth.

Consider now, UNDER what law? To claim Under a law grants jurisdiction to the one who gave the law! Selah.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-19-11 at 04:14 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!