Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dishonor Disqualifies the “UST’s” Claims of Authority and Jurisdiction

Yes it would seem we are not a party to the constitution and all that it entails, except for those that swear an oath to uphold it.
    That piece of paper does not give me my rights, but it does establish the rules of conduct for those that choose to be a part of government as employees or those that desire to contract with the government. fB

Anthony Joseph
    Here is an interesting take on this issue.

This opinion states that the FIRST MIDDLE LAST creation is a grant deed to a landed estate of real property given from your natural father (grantor) to you (grantee) as ordained by God - a Divine inheritance ("...take dominion of the earth... replenish the earth and subdue it..."

The event was registered, similar to the recordation of a Warranty Deed with one element missing - EXECUTION by the grantee. With this grant lacking, and in want of completion, it is rendered abandoned and the oath-sworn guardians, protectors and defenders of the Divine inheritance given to His sons and daughters are left with the charge of Wardship over the estate until such time as the true heir to the estate, and owner of the real property and interests therein, comes forth to make that Rightful Claim. Once this act and deed is done, ALL wardship ceases and ALL claims, liens and encumbrances once attached to that estate are NULLED and VOIDED. The Wards now become servants and vassals to the king and his estate by command and Will of the Creator - SO HELP ME GOD. DUAL ROLES.

You have the highest and final jurisdiction over your landed estate and it's real property and interests, and ANY and ALL oath-sworn public officers OF ANY KIND are oath-bound to protect, defend and guard you and your estate against ALL belligerents who may come against you.

You are the tribunal of the court of record of your estate and when you issue orders to God's servants, they must obey or be removed from that office. They are essentially inferior clerics and clergy who entered into an office of their own free will and choice. They have also chosen to take oaths and vows, swearing unto God to carry out His Law and Will. The Vicar general in each area has highest and final jurisdiction over those who administer and act upon Civil Law (Roman Law). A living man and immortal living soul Created in the image of God administers and acts upon common law (the unwritten law of reason based on Divine Law). The Vicar is also your servant in common law (Divine Law) if you accept his vows. Issue him orders, and by his Holy vows unto God, he must carry them out. DUAL ROLES.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Yes it would seem we are not a party to the constitution and all that it entails, except for those that swear an oath to uphold it.
    That piece of paper does not give me my rights, but it does establish the rules of conduct for those that choose to be a part of government as employees or those that desire to contract with the government. fB

Good to see you finally coming around a little, I remember a majority of you debating with me tooth and nail about this.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Here is an interesting take on this issue.

This opinion states that the FIRST MIDDLE LAST creation is a grant deed to a landed estate of real property given from your natural father (grantor) to you (grantee) as ordained by God - a Divine inheritance ("...take dominion of the earth... replenish the earth and subdue it..."

The event was registered, similar to the recordation of a Warranty Deed with one element missing - EXECUTION by the grantee. With this grant lacking, and in want of completion, it is rendered abandoned and the oath-sworn guardians, protectors and defenders of the Divine inheritance given to His sons and daughters are left with the charge of Wardship over the estate until such time as the true heir to the estate, and owner of the real property and interests therein, comes forth to make that Rightful Claim. Once this act and deed is done, ALL wardship ceases and ALL claims, liens and encumbrances once attached to that estate are NULLED and VOIDED. The Wards now become servants and vassals to the king and his estate by command and Will of the Creator - SO HELP ME GOD. DUAL ROLES.

You have the highest and final jurisdiction over your landed estate and it's real property and interests, and ANY and ALL oath-sworn public officers OF ANY KIND are oath-bound to protect, defend and guard you and your estate against ALL belligerents who may come against you.

You are the tribunal of the court of record of your estate and when you issue orders to God's servants, they must obey or be removed from that office. They are essentially inferior clerics and clergy who entered into an office of their own free will and choice. They have also chosen to take oaths and vows, swearing unto God to carry out His Law and Will. The Vicar general in each area has highest and final jurisdiction over those who administer and act upon Civil Law (Roman Law). A living man and immortal living soul Created in the image of God administers and acts upon common law (the unwritten law of reason based on Divine Law). The Vicar is also your servant in common law (Divine Law) if you accept his vows. Issue him orders, and by his Holy vows unto God, he must carry them out. DUAL ROLES.
    Language and words are a powerful force, one word can change the direction of a legal term. For example when you mention the words common or solomon, one means within the public and the other in the private, BUT when you put the words " probate in " in front of either one of those it changes the meaning, it actually flips the intent of the meaning. The venetians did this with the word gold, took the letter l out and mad it god, flip 2 letters of god and you have dog which another society had done or other bastardization such as pronouncing it .. Gawd.
    If man brings everything into one then it simplifies things and wakes one up to the truth that their is oneness in all. How would we know what was good if there was no bad?
    Each one of us has both within us, each one has their own Ego, so then if each is balanced equally you have zero point energy(state of mind). It is not to say that we be bad or good, but to recognize that both is within us, the potential to be either or. An interest creates an Estate, for what purpose will you choose within your state of mind your estate to be, for good or for bad?