Thread: Dishonor Disqualifies the “UST’s” Claims of Authority and Jurisdiction

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    So, in essence, what is being offered here is that the "culpability dodge" of the supposed oath-sworn officers, who are the entrusted governing force, is what renders said officers impotent and derilict of the obligations and duties they would otherwise be bound by law and oath to perform.

In other words, there exists NO responsible, honorable and willing guardian or governing force who will perform the understood and expected duty-bound obligation of preventing an unlawful seizure on land against a peaceful inhabitant who has declared and demonstrated competence and the absence of being in contract with the Federal Reserve.

What is a man to do then?
    The concepts of Qui Tam and Resulting Trust(ee) become viable. Timothy F. GEITHNER began gambling May 16th on Americans losing their homes in foreclosures. This opens up Waiver of Tort - true judgment based in the facts.

The SoS was threatening me with Class 5 Felony charges for using the Great Seal on a Finance Statement until I pointed out the SoS was in breach of trust with Donald DREW - on the Colorado Republic. Page 1, Page 2.

I simply pointed out that now I am trustee, I am affiliated with the bastard state they disowned:

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Yes, what is a man to do, since even the act of attempting to maintain ones rights is now being considered a potential sign of an enemy combatant, at terrorist. How long before the false facade, and pretense of abiding by the constitution is no longer desirable or maintained. It would appear that day is not far off. fB

It would appear we await a truly Final Judgment. Judgment came upon the original Qui Tam action exactly 30 days later; on September 11th, 2001. Remember how the Stock Market was shut down for three days?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-18-15 at 09:25 AM.