Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
United States Code Title 18 section 242. "force and coercion under color of law is made void by the law"

Another great post Anthony, keep'em coming!

I am not sure what helped you turn the corner on all this, but liking what I am seeing now.
I 'turned the corner' years ago thanks in large part to the prayers that were answered by Our Father in heaven to reveal His truth to me. I believe He used David Merrill as His "conduit of truth" to reach me. It was David's inspired writings that "cured" me of my 'pseudonomania' (false name craziness) as he calls it and it was David who introduced me to the concept of demanding and redeeming lawful money. After joining the 'suitor' group, I have had the enormous pleasure of gaining even more knowledge from those in the group who shared their concepts and experiences. I do my best to contribute to the discussion or challenge ideas and methods offered in that arena. You can ask your friend Michael Joseph about our exchanges which make our brief discourse here seem very reserved. I appreciate and respect his knowledge and offerings and I find myself with a greater understanding of certain trust formations and relationships due to his writings. There are many others who I have learned from also in our suitor group and you know who you are; I thank you for that. I will not mention by name here since they use distinct usernames and not their True Names.