Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Dishonor Disqualifies the “UST’s” Claims of Authority and Jurisdiction

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    You are the grantor/beneficiary and can appoint yourself as administrator. Which in turn can appoint public servants as trustees as they are sworn under Oath to uphold the laws of the Trust, ie the constitution. As the administrator the trustee must follow your orders and policies. fB
    Do you have a Oath of office or appointment of duty to act as administrator ?

It is in my opinion that the democracy in place is a government corporation, why else would they be listed in Dunn and Bradstreet, we get called "customer" whenever requesting records and even at the DMV, there is shareholder investors, rumors of some instruments we ask for records on are actually bonded and put on the open market and the list goes on. It is time to start calling things for what they are rather then what they are not. Which position do you want, if you want to be an officer of corporation then you must have oath of office or appointment of duty to do so, if you want to be a citizen then be a good citizen and help out the investors and shareholders build the economy, if you want to be investor/shareholder then treat your servants well even if they do not know who they are. If nothing else and you just want to walk away from it all and not want to deal with any part of the system then go get your own island out in the ocean somewhere because their survey is extensive.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Do you have a Oath of office or appointment of duty to act as administrator ?

grantor can appoint the administrator of choice. In a corporation the the investors(grantors) vote for an administrator who then set policies and implements them the employees/trustees carry out the orders of the administrator.

Who has full liability, you do. As grantor/investor you put up the capitol/sweat equity. fB

The creation cannot be greater then the creator.

grantor can appoint the administrator of choice. In a corporation the the investors(grantors) vote for an administrator who then set policies and implements them the employees/trustees carry out the orders of the administrator.

Who has full liability, you do. As grantor/investor you put up the capitol/sweat equity. fB

The creation cannot be greater then the creator.
    You personally created that corporation?

would the trust exist if you were not born?
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 11-04-11 at 06:26 PM.

Who's signature is on the documents?
    not frederick burrel.

yup, it would just survey some other event.

Then you and I are talking about two different trusts. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Just so were are clear you are saying the FREDERICK BURRELL FAMILY NAME Trust would still exit if I were not born or the SS social secrutiry trust would exist if I had not signed up for social security.

I would have thought this fit right in with your 4 corners method of allowing the judge to settle the matter honerably according to his sworn oath of office. Under what authority would he settle the account. Acting as trustee for the account he could settle it. fB
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 11-05-11 at 04:24 AM.

Forget about trusts, I am speaking in terms of estates here, equitably speaking an interest creates an estate. Also that if you were not named FREDERICK BURRELL FAMILY NAME, there would be someon else born who would be named that. Your not the only one in that family correct? and there is probably more then one family named Burrel.
    Life continues on it's course even if you or I was not physically present upon this earth.

Sworn Oath as in applicable to them, not to us. Their Gawd, probably not the same as Yahovah.
    For example: 18 USC 242 technically only applies when in the performance of their duties, not when they are out of uniform at the grocery store or on vacation time.

The interest and intent is with each man, both heavan and hell or God and Satan is within us.
    Do you remember the following post I put out?
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...full=1#post726

Our spirit was not there at the time the Declaration of Independence was signed or the Constitution so we do not have first hand knowledge, just hearsay. Is hearsay ever permissible in a court of law?
    Consider the COLB/BC as just a gift token we use that is connected to all that so we can communicate in the world of the state, a passport if you will. Biblically speaking we are asked to be in the world, not of the world. So that would be dual interests, more then one estate or one my say more then one usufruct.
    Name:  events-not-people.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  46.5 KB