Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dishonor Disqualifies the “UST’s” Claims of Authority and Jurisdiction

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    United States Code Title 18 section 242. "force and coercion under color of law is made void by the law"

Another great post Anthony, keep'em coming!

I am not sure what helped you turn the corner on all this, but liking what I am seeing now.
    I 'turned the corner' years ago thanks in large part to the prayers that were answered by Our Father in heaven to reveal His truth to me. I believe He used David Merrill as His "conduit of truth" to reach me. It was David's inspired writings that "cured" me of my 'pseudonomania' (false name craziness) as he calls it and it was David who introduced me to the concept of demanding and redeeming lawful money. After joining the 'suitor' group, I have had the enormous pleasure of gaining even more knowledge from those in the group who shared their concepts and experiences. I do my best to contribute to the discussion or challenge ideas and methods offered in that arena. You can ask your friend Michael Joseph about our exchanges which make our brief discourse here seem very reserved. I appreciate and respect his knowledge and offerings and I find myself with a greater understanding of certain trust formations and relationships due to his writings. There are many others who I have learned from also in our suitor group and you know who you are; I thank you for that. I will not mention by name here since they use distinct usernames and not their True Names.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Natural law is a whole lot simpler system to live by, not only do you have a abundance of philanthropist, but an exchanging of goods and services without the use of money. At one time there was a concept called barter banking, but now it s morphed into something called time banking. I spend an hour fixing some ones car, we agree on a hour worked, that gets put into the time bank and then later I spend that where someone cooks me a meal, also in this concept it does not have to be a direct exchange either.

My family takes part in a co-op or 2, plus we also participate in a community meal potluck style and there is always more then enough to eat for everyone at that time. The concepts are no more just a idea for us, we actually are living them out and encourage others to do the same.

Excellent! Coops are great. Barter/time systems are too but you really have to give 120% and expect 80% to realize the profit. Which can be pretty good while everybody is at peace and in harmony.

My experience is a bad one though. I went to a restaurant with my "credits" after it had sold and they put up a little Notice about the barter system. I missed it and had to drive over to the bank to pay in cash.

I find when I help someone who is deserving of my help that I feel really good about myself. A friend of mine helped me to see how that internal struggle works within the conscious and sub-conscious mind. I also find when I help someone who is undeserving of my help I feel horrible. I think the reason is based on value.

For the man with the value is Michael Joseph.

If I am valuable, I demand value in exchange. Otherwise, I shall stop extending my energy to those who just take take take....I however, appreciate those who give back. So to that - thank you to those who post in this space. You are benefactors and appreciated.

Some people are of the opinion that if one is with the knowledge. that one is duty bound to share the knowledge. Not so. If I am asked to share, then that shows faith in me that I have the answer and so I will share if I can; however, if a man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

I think the Scripture nails this down pretty good in the Acronym ASK. Ask, Seek, Knock. Each of the foregoing takes action. And thus, faith absent deeds is dead or said another way I see your faith thru your deeds. Anyone with children can easily see this. Little children ask so many questions of mom and dad because they have the Faith in mom and dad to believe mom and dad have the answer.

Yet, I digress.

Now to the point. Thank you AJ for your kind words. While we do not see eye to eye many times you and I still enter the arena of discourse to "sharpen" the intellect. You are not just a taker, You lend your energy to discovery. And that is what, I think we are about. Attempting to discover the truth.

Consider now, UNDER what law? To claim Under a law grants jurisdiction to the one who gave the law! Selah.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-19-11 at 04:14 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I find when I help someone who is deserving of my help that I feel really good about myself. A friend of mine helped me to see how that internal struggle works within the conscious and sub-conscious mind. I also find when I help someone who is undeserving of my help I feel horrible. I think the reason is based on value.

For the man with the value is Michael Joseph.

If I am valuable, I demand value in exchange. Otherwise, I shall stop extending my energy to those who just take take take....I however, appreciate those who give back. So to that - thank you to those who post in this space. You are benefactors and appreciated.

Some people are of the opinion that if one is with the knowledge. that one is duty bound to share the knowledge. Not so. If I am asked to share, then that shows faith in me that I have the answer and so I will share if I can; however, if a man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

I think the Scripture nails this down pretty good in the Acronym ASK. Ask, Seek, Knock. Each of the foregoing takes action. And thus, faith absent deeds is dead or said another way I see your faith thru your deeds. Anyone with children can easily see this. Little children ask so many questions of mom and dad because they have the Faith in mom and dad to believe mom and dad have the answer.

Yet, I digress.

Now to the point. Thank you AJ for your kind words. While we do not see eye to eye many times you and I still enter the arena of discourse to "sharpen" the intellect. You are not just a taker, You lend your energy to discovery. And that is what, I think we are about. Attempting to discover the truth.

Consider now, UNDER what law? To claim Under a law grants jurisdiction to the one who gave the law! Selah.
    And your artistic talents too.

Thank you Anthony Joseph for that very insightful post. Great insight into the larger picture and our relation to it. fB

Anthony Joseph
    Coupled with that surrender or disqualification of authority/jurisdiction by and through dishonor is the remaining operation of law and oath of office whereby those who swore, and are under such law by voluntary consent, must fulfill the duty and obligation of that office by protecting and defending the universally understood and unalienable rights of the people on this land. Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness are understood as being Divinely endowed Blessings which some have promised and swore before the Ever-living God to protect and defend.

When one declares and demonstrates that competent and self-governing character, the imposing and engulfing system which surrounds us and is in our midst at every turn, is by law obligated to protect and defend our natural, inherent and God-given rights to "live a life" without the unnecessary and unjustified imposition and impedement of those who "rule" most others. The system must now be a servant, as it was initially intended to be, and be the guardian of those who wish to live in peace and enjoy the fruits of their labor in order to "make a life" and provide for their families in this day and age. The circumstances and surroundings which prevail around us are not of our doing. We are just here and we have an inherent right of choice to not be a slave or servant to the system which was created, and is maintained, for the purpose of "soul harvesting" to gain and control the energy and sweat equity of all who inhabit the land.

When that system, or an agent/operator therein, attempts to move against such a declared and demonstrative competent and peaceful inhabitant on the land, and fails to utilize the proper and lawful venue for seizures on land (United States District Court), who is the governing authority entrusted with the duty and obligation to prevent such unlawful action and seizure?

I am exploring that answer presently since, in the end, even though we may execute and bring forth the truth via lawful and honorable process, the prevention of fraudulent seizure must be executed by the exisiting and duty-bound governing force obligated to perform else the "pirates" will just take what they please.

Who is that duty-bound governing force?

Is it the:

County Sheriff
    STATE Atty. General
    U.S. Atty. General
    U.S. Navy JAG

What say you?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Who is that duty-bound governing force?

Is it the:

County Sheriff
    STATE Atty. General
    U.S. Atty. General
    U.S. Navy JAG

What say you?
    Perhaps all of the above given they are upholding their oaths.

But having said that it has been my experience that all except the navy have fallen short. And as I have not tried the navy approach or know any one who has, i can not say they would uphold their sworn oath either. fB

That is basically it Frederick Burrell;

When an officer is setting properly with an oath - then there is authority. When he is not, there is a vacant office and de facto authority from acquiescence and voluntary submission.

Some associate the model with government being a corporation but that has its limitations in my opinion.

Look through this Exhibit.

There is a combination of factors that qualify an office. The oath must follow form - meaning if the official swears, he or she must swear by an authority - namely in Colorado - the ever-living God. If the official affirms instead, then they must follow that form - which is not to swear. One or the other.

If the official is a county judge, then the oath must be subscribed and published at the county clerk and recorder. If the official is a district judge - then the oath must be subscribed and published at the secretary of state. If this is not correctly filed then the office is vacant.

When there is a defect in the oath - the intention is clearly that the de facto office is only valid if the official hurries to correct the problem. Read People v. Scott. However chief justice Mary J. MULLARKEY had to justify current AG John William SUTHERS for running his DA position (Fourth Judicial District - Colorado) for eight years so she clipped only this sentence to deny certiorari:

If one receives a majority of the legal votes cast, is declared by the proper canvassing board to be duly elected,is inducted into the office, and proceeds with the performance of the duties connected therewith until the disability is adjudged by a proper tribunal, he is a de facto officer, whose acts performed in the discharge of his official duties are valid and binding.

Wouldn't you guess - this certiorari has been scrubbed.

I have always upheld that this one sentence, selected because it has nothing about repairing the defect quickly as possible, would only hold true if the electorate is aware the official's oath is faulty and decides as a body politic that it is fine. - Which of course, the People would never do if they knew that the official was intentionally running a vacant office.

Click here. SUTHERS cleared out his office the next morning.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That is basically it Frederick Burrell;

When an officer is setting properly with an oath - then there is authority. When he is not, there is a vacant office and de facto authority from acquiescence and voluntary submission.

Some associate the model with government being a corporation but that has its limitations in my opinion.

Look through this Exhibit.

There is a combination of factors that qualify an office. The oath must follow form - meaning if the official swears, he or she must swear by an authority - namely in Colorado - the ever-living God. If the official affirms instead, then they must follow that form - which is not to swear. One or the other.

If the official is a county judge, then the oath must be subscribed and published at the county clerk and recorder. If the official is a district judge - then the oath must be subscribed and published at the secretary of state. If this is not correctly filed then the office is vacant.

When there is a defect in the oath - the intention is clearly that the de facto office is only valid if the official hurries to correct the problem. Read People v. Scott. However chief justice Mary J. MULLARKEY had to justify current AG John William SUTHERS for running his DA position (Fourth Judicial District - Colorado) for eight years so she clipped only this sentence to deny certiorari:

Wouldn't you guess - this certiorari has been scrubbed.

I have always upheld that this one sentence, selected because it has nothing about repairing the defect quickly as possible, would only hold true if the electorate is aware the official's oath is faulty and decides as a body politic that it is fine. - Which of course, the People would never do if they knew that the official was intentionally running a vacant office.

Click here. SUTHERS cleared out his office the next morning.
    So, in essence, what is being offered here is that the "culpability dodge" of the supposed oath-sworn officers, who are the entrusted governing force, is what renders said officers impotent and derilict of the obligations and duties they would otherwise be bound by law and oath to perform.

In other words, there exists NO responsible, honorable and willing guardian or governing force who will perform the understood and expected duty-bound obligation of preventing an unlawful seizure on land against a peaceful inhabitant who has declared and demonstrated competence and the absence of being in contract with the Federal Reserve.

What is a man to do then?

Yes, what is a man to do, since even the act of attempting to maintain ones rights is now being considered a potential sign of an enemy combatant, at terrorist. How long before the false facade, and pretense of abiding by the constitution is no longer desirable or maintained. It would appear that day is not far off. fB