Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dishonor Disqualifies the “UST’s” Claims of Authority and Jurisdiction

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    So, in essence, what is being offered here is that the "culpability dodge" of the supposed oath-sworn officers, who are the entrusted governing force, is what renders said officers impotent and derilict of the obligations and duties they would otherwise be bound by law and oath to perform.

In other words, there exists NO responsible, honorable and willing guardian or governing force who will perform the understood and expected duty-bound obligation of preventing an unlawful seizure on land against a peaceful inhabitant who has declared and demonstrated competence and the absence of being in contract with the Federal Reserve.

What is a man to do then?
    The concepts of Qui Tam and Resulting Trust(ee) become viable. Timothy F. GEITHNER began gambling May 16th on Americans losing their homes in foreclosures. This opens up Waiver of Tort - true judgment based in the facts.

The SoS was threatening me with Class 5 Felony charges for using the Great Seal on a Finance Statement until I pointed out the SoS was in breach of trust with Donald DREW - on the Colorado Republic. Page 1, Page 2.

I simply pointed out that now I am trustee, I am affiliated with the bastard state they disowned:

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Yes, what is a man to do, since even the act of attempting to maintain ones rights is now being considered a potential sign of an enemy combatant, at terrorist. How long before the false facade, and pretense of abiding by the constitution is no longer desirable or maintained. It would appear that day is not far off. fB

It would appear we await a truly Final Judgment. Judgment came upon the original Qui Tam action exactly 30 days later; on September 11th, 2001. Remember how the Stock Market was shut down for three days?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-18-15 at 09:25 AM.

Simply put there is no Trust.

But then you have others that would imply that there is a hidden hand at work, that keeps a watchful eye on the so called trustees. Perhaps if you are willing to give up everything to the State, they will embrace you as a peaceful inhabitant. We have certainly been programmed to this end by our religious systems, and it appears that some find remedy is this. hmmmmm

fB

Simply put there is no Trust.
    fB
    I would beg to differ , although the Trust has long been breached and properties converted to another use .

"It is only by considering the granted powers, in their true character of trust or delegated powers, that all the various parts of our complicated system of government can be harmonized and explained".

- John C. Calhoun, ( 7th Vice President of the United States ) A Discourse on the Constitution and Government of the United States - (1851 posthumous)
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

David a question for you. I can not see any of the your gif files. I get a message that the domain is not registered. to register go to the imageshack site to register. But I am not the admin. of this domain. suggestions please.fB
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 07-15-11 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    I would beg to differ , although the Trust has long been breached and properties converted to another use .

"It is only by considering the granted powers, in their true character of trust or delegated powers, that all the various parts of our complicated system of government can be harmonized and explained".

- John C. Calhoun, ( 7th Vice President of the United States ) A Discourse on the Constitution and Government of the United States - (1851 posthumous)
    Thank you for this post. Because this is at the heart of trust. The word "our" begs a society as Trust does. Trust begs a Trustee and a Beneficiary - a particular society with a political goal - a "moral person".

Simply put, I therefore must consent and that action of consent in the Public is a benefit gained upon the Dead Hand "office of beneficiary" - or perhaps trustee if you consider "TENANT".

Therefore "I have no trust in you" is a handy phrase.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

David a question for you. I can not see any of the your gif files. I get a message that the domain is not registered. to register go to the imageshack site to register. But I am not the admin. of this domain. suggestions please.fB

That is probably a matter of me changing to more public access settings of the link. Please tell me the link and I will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Thank you for this post. Because this is at the heart of trust. The word "our" begs a society as Trust does. Trust begs a Trustee and a Beneficiary - a particular society with a political goal - a "moral person".

Simply put, I therefore must consent and that action of consent in the Public is a benefit gained upon the Dead Hand "office of beneficiary" - or perhaps trustee if you consider "TENANT".

Therefore "I have no trust in you" is a handy phrase.

I have tried that a few times. It works quite well.

"I do not trust you."

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post

A Trust would be a good explanation of what the present government is supposed to be, I agree. But I still maintain that there is no Trust. How can you have a Trust without trust. Are you saying you trust the government. If not what is the Trust. fB

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The concepts of Qui Tam and Resulting Trust(ee) become viable. Timothy F. GEITHNER began gambling May 16th on Americans losing their homes in foreclosures. This opens up Waiver of Tort - true judgment based in the facts.

The SoS was threatening me with Class 5 Felony charges for using the Great Seal on a Finance Statement until I pointed out the SoS was in breach of trust with Donald DREW - on the Colorado Republic. Page 1, Page 2.

I simply pointed out that now I am trustee, I am affiliated with the bastard state they disowned:

It would appear we await a truly Final Judgment. Judgment came upon the original Qui Tam action exactly 30 days later; on September 11th, 2001. Remember how the Stock Market was shut down for three days?
    David In the above post there is supposed to be two inserted images. They appear to me as a frog in an ice cube. These also appear in some of the heading for different forums thread on the main page instead of the intended graphics.

Speaking only for myself. I am saying that I trust the oath of office. I am saying I can trust that if the oath of office is properly formed, subscribed and published - I can trust that the official will abide by the bills of rights enumerated in the constitutions and will accept his oath for value. If he breaks his oath, I will hopefully have already noticed him of the price on menu:

Last edited by David Merrill; 02-18-15 at 09:31 AM.

BAMN! Right in the kisser:

Section 3. Defaulting collector disqualified from office. No person who is now or hereafter may become a collector or receiver of public money, or the deputy or assistant of such collector or receiver, and who shall have become a defaulter in his office, shall be eligible to or assume the duties of any office of trust or profit in this state, under the laws thereof, or of any municipality therein, until he shall have accounted for and paid over all public money for which he may be accountable.