Thread: Ebola Decoded

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    http://www.livingherbalfarmacy.com/liposomal-vitamin-c/

an easy way to make very potent Liposomal Vitamin C.
    Thanks for that post. I had almost posted a link to a youtube video for making Liposomal C. Alternative methods exist for using alcohol and a blender if one doesn't have an ultrasonic cleaner. There is also the easy method of making sodium ascorbate worth looking into: 1/2 teaspoon baking soda + distilled or bottled water + 1 teaspoon ascorbic acid powder. The sodium ascorbate is said to be far more useful to the body. After prayer when I was sick once, I had the idea of adding just a wee bit of baking soda (1/8 of a teaspoon or less maybe) to a juice I liked to drink (contains ~50 mg vitamin C per 8 oz). In retrospect, the result was that the vitamin C was being turned into sodium ascorbate. Go figure.

Last edited by allodial; 10-19-14 at 04:01 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.