Thread: New guy, thrilled about opting out of tyranny, with questions.

Smile New guy, thrilled about opting out of tyranny, with questions.

I've gone so far as to open a checking account at a local bank with a signature card that's got a stamp with some of the verbiage found around here and the internet. The stamp includes "full discharge demanded... pursuant to 12usc411 and 12usc95a(2). (I don't have the stamp in front of me right now). I've turned off direct deposit and have stamped the back of a paycheck as well as a check from Fidelity (sold stocks) and deposited these into my new account. I've received a debit card and checks from the bank, this is a non-interest bearing account.

My questions are this:

I've got lawful money, and nothing but lawful money in this account based on my check endorsements, and have photographed these and am storing the check images.

Now the question is, how do I access my money and keep it designated as lawful money?
    How do I properly withdraw and use it? Teller with a withdrawal slip that I've used my stamp on?
    Can I use an ATM to withdraw and even deposit since this is on my signature card?
    Can I use my debit card to make purchases at the grocery store or Costco when required to use a PIN?
    Can I use the mobile deposit feature, or is it best to see a teller to deposit?

Another question on my mind, I need to borrow some fiat money to buy a car, a different bank regularly sends me "superchecks" (loan checks that I can write to myself). Should I endorse these on the front in the Memo with my stamp, and the back since I'm writing this to myself? Then I'd have lawful money to buy car under $10,000 for all the benefits that may come with, and how do I turn a car title from a private seller into a lawfully owned car?

Also, when paying rent, can I use my lawful money checking account and do I need to stamp the memo line on the front of my check? Since I'm renting from a private owner, will I need to explain this to her, and suggest she just deposit them like normal? I don't want to cause her any trouble, just the Fed ;-)

Thanks for the great advice on this forum! Cheers from Denver, and I can't thank you all enough for all I've learned so far.

It is a pleasure to have you here Team Snowden;

I presume that moniker is the Royal We.

Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    I've gone so far as to open a checking account at a local bank with a signature card that's got a stamp with some of the verbiage found around here and the internet. The stamp includes "full discharge demanded... pursuant to 12usc411 and 12usc95a(2). (I don't have the stamp in front of me right now). I've turned off direct deposit and have stamped the back of a paycheck as well as a check from Fidelity (sold stocks) and deposited these into my new account. I've received a debit card and checks from the bank, this is a non-interest bearing account.

Excellent! This also shows that people around this website are comprehending, learning and teaching the precept of benefits and usage correctly.

My questions are this:

I've got lawful money, and nothing but lawful money in this account based on my check endorsements, and have photographed these and am storing the check images.

Until you pull money out, by check or cash it would be more accurate to call the funds in the safe at the bank by special deposit.

Now the question is, how do I access my money and keep it designated as lawful money?

When funds are withdrawn make your demand. If you have the demand on the Signature Card already then you will make a second demand with your stamp on a check or withdrawal slip for example. Some suitors have made a special Notice to the Federal Reserve Bank in the District where they live so that would be three demands made on any transaction.

How do I properly withdraw and use it? Teller with a withdrawal slip that I've used my stamp on?

Yes.

Can I use an ATM to withdraw and even deposit since this is on my signature card?

If you have the Demand on your signature card then you are covered at the ATM, technically. If your intent to demand lawful money is blatant I would not let it inconvenience me.

Can I use my debit card to make purchases at the grocery store or Costco when required to use a PIN?

Typically a debit card is like a plastic check. You can specify you are using it as a Credit Card at the cashier and not have to use the PIN. This is also where you would rely on a Signature Card demand. But if you want help with Notice to the FRB Bank let me know.

Can I use the mobile deposit feature, or is it best to see a teller to deposit?

The Drive-Thru? If you Notice to the FRB and on the Signature Card, and have those notices on file, or even in an evidence repository in the federal court USDC published on PACER then you would feel confident your Demand is properly made.

Another question on my mind, I need to borrow some fiat money to buy a car, a different bank regularly sends me "superchecks" (loan checks that I can write to myself). Should I endorse these on the front in the Memo with my stamp, and the back since I'm writing this to myself? Then I'd have lawful money to buy car under $10,000 for all the benefits that may come with, and how do I turn a car title from a private seller into a lawfully owned car?

This seems contradictory. If you are borrowing money then honor that Contract in specific. Mentally though, do not let that private credit and usury (interest) boil over into your other redemptive banking transactions. The sanctification of two paradigms in between your ears will be much more difficult than you think, I presume. With all the trouble you are going through to redeem lawful money, I suggest you save and buy outright with lawful money. - As in Own Your Car (attached).

Also, when paying rent, can I use my lawful money checking account and do I need to stamp the memo line on the front of my check?

It is not a good idea to restrict the transactions of your landlord. We have discussed this on the brain trust (100 suitors) and you might hold public utilities because they are servants, to certain transactions. Your landlord though...

Since I'm renting from a private owner, will I need to explain this to her, and suggest she just deposit them like normal? I don't want to cause her any trouble, just the Fed ;-)

Exactly.

Thanks for the great advice on this forum! Cheers from Denver, and I can't thank you all enough for all I've learned so far.

Great! We can meet some time.

Hi David, you are correct about the screenname. I would have responded sooner but was at a men's retreat this weekend with my church. I'm pretty excited that someone with your expertise has responded. Before I even found this site, I read some of your postings and people referring to you on other sites. It feels great starting to escape this real-world Matrix that I've lived in for some time.

Help with the Notice to the FRB and Evidence Repo would be appreciated, and generally learning from you would be awesome. It would be amazing to invite you out to lunch (and of course, beer if you'd like) and pick your brain for a while. Just lost my job last week, so if you'd be willing to spend an hour or two, it would be very beneficial for someone who is likely going to be starting a new job in the next week or two. With the new awareness that I have of public money vs private credit, and the result leading to tax-exemption, this is quite the paradigm shift when it comes to selecting and opting in to workplace benefits.

Something else that struck me about lawful money that I love: now when I tithe my church, it will strictly be a gift to a church, not a gift AND a tax deduction. Giving to the church for the exclusive purpose of giving sounds like a much better arrangement to me.

Thanks again, this information is all so eye opening and that car registration example is great. My wife thought of the brilliant question on this though, would you still use a license plate with tags if you do this? If not, how does one explain the lack of either/both to police officers who aren't aware of lawful money and all of it's wonderful Constitutional protection, and instead pull you over because of the sore thumb on the rear bumper?

PM me if you're up for lunch & beer sometime, and I'll send you my info! I'm in Centennial, but can meet anywhere in the greater Denver area.

Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    Hi David, you are correct about the screenname. I would have responded sooner but was at a men's retreat this weekend with my church. I'm pretty excited that someone with your expertise has responded. Before I even found this site, I read some of your postings and people referring to you on other sites. It feels great starting to escape this real-world Matrix that I've lived in for some time.

Help with the Notice to the FRB and Evidence Repo would be appreciated, and generally learning from you would be awesome. It would be amazing to invite you out to lunch (and of course, beer if you'd like) and pick your brain for a while. Just lost my job last week, so if you'd be willing to spend an hour or two, it would be very beneficial for someone who is likely going to be starting a new job in the next week or two. With the new awareness that I have of public money vs private credit, and the result leading to tax-exemption, this is quite the paradigm shift when it comes to selecting and opting in to workplace benefits.

Something else that struck me about lawful money that I love: now when I tithe my church, it will strictly be a gift to a church, not a gift AND a tax deduction. Giving to the church for the exclusive purpose of giving sounds like a much better arrangement to me.

Thanks again, this information is all so eye opening and that car registration example is great. My wife thought of the brilliant question on this though, would you still use a license plate with tags if you do this? If not, how does one explain the lack of either/both to police officers who aren't aware of lawful money and all of it's wonderful Constitutional protection, and instead pull you over because of the sore thumb on the rear bumper?

PM me if you're up for lunch & beer sometime, and I'll send you my info! I'm in Centennial, but can meet anywhere in the greater Denver area.

Thanks. I will do that. I enjoy showing people around the federal repository and/or the Golden Rectangle. This mental architecture manifest on the geography here in the original State Capital is quite fascinating to me and since it is completely undocumented, meaning I discovered it in a dream-vision, talking to people about it as they witness the survey is about the best insight for me.

One must show responsibility in Colorado - meaning the Driver License exhibits competence so that an insurance policy will cover you in an accident. I believe that you can post $30K cash bond still but no license or registration can still be problematic at traffic stops.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-28-14 at 09:40 AM.