Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
The U.S. has federal states just as in Germany does. States which are created by the U.S. which are distinct from the creator(s) of the U.S. With Germany, there are are the federal states which are creatures of the republic that was created by the "Lander" which are NOT federal states. When the lander and the federal states have the same name.... it gets 'interesting'.
I hold the Federal States are mere jurisdictional overlays upon the original Estates , utilizing their land borders for convenience or possibly laying the current confusion / deception . Subsequent new admittance required the same Governmental Form as the original . i.e. - Republics . Their Constitutions are also Express Trust Instruments , from my point of view . They could hardly be aught but .

However, with Missouri, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana it might get even more interesting because a French Colony preceded Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, etc rather than a British Colony.
An interesting thing about the Louisiana Purchase business . Some years ago a fellow put forth the Title Purchase was only for New Orleans and a certain land area around it . I don’t recall the specifics but he had a fairly convincing argument . The remainder of the territory was simply claimed and uncontested .

What’s interesting to note is that Louisiana , of all the former “French Territories” , utilizes the Napoleonic Code as it’s Civil Law base . The remainder utilize the English Common Law. AFAIK .

The “Spanish Territory” States recognize the Roman influenced Spanish as adopted by Mexico , with it‘s ganancial system . Think “Community Property” .

This might lend support to just what land mass was transferred with the Purchase .

The term "States of the Union" (which is called the United States) can refer to federal states created by the United States rather than referring to any creator of the United States. Whereas it might be safe that the states of America are not.

Related keywords: parallel universe, concurrent jurisdiction, extraterritoriality, creature, creator.
Absotively Posilutely Neighbor .