Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: National ID and suppression.

Hi allodial!
    Was wondering where you were ...

Carry on ...

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Depends one what State or County one is referring to federal states or states/republics which created the federation?
    The Federal . This is by their own rules . Local Court have a D & B Number ? Have they accepted Federal Funds under that number ? Then they have avowed consent to being under Federal Jurisdiction and Rule as a Political Subdivision . For most all practical purposes the Republic ( E ) States in Union no longer function .

The interesting part comes with throwing their own rules up to them . I liken it to a spider caught in it’s own web .
    What do you figure the driver license has been for the past almost 100 years? Also what does one mean by "American" or "Americans"?
    DL has not been around all that long Nationally . If memory serves , several States did not require them of the general public till ( Let me look ) Last State , So. Dakota 1954 .

As far “what does one mean by American or Americans ?” You’ll have to ask Sonny what he meant .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

The U.S. has federal states just as in Germany does. States which are created by the U.S. which are distinct from the creator(s) of the U.S. With Germany, there are are the federal states which are creatures of the republic that was created by the "Lander" which are NOT federal states. When the lander and the federal states have the same name.... it gets 'interesting'.

However, with Missouri, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana it might get even more interesting because a French Colony preceded Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, etc rather than a British Colony.

Follow the yellow brick road.
    The term "States of the Union" (which is called the United States) can refer to federal states created by the United States rather than referring to any creator of the United States. Whereas it might be safe that the states of America are not creations of the United States.

Related keywords: parallel universe, concurrent jurisdiction, extraterritoriality, creature, creator.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-31-11 at 08:43 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The U.S. has federal states just as in Germany does. States which are created by the U.S. which are distinct from the creator(s) of the U.S. With Germany, there are are the federal states which are creatures of the republic that was created by the "Lander" which are NOT federal states. When the lander and the federal states have the same name.... it gets 'interesting'.
    I hold the Federal States are mere jurisdictional overlays upon the original Estates , utilizing their land borders for convenience or possibly laying the current confusion / deception . Subsequent new admittance required the same Governmental Form as the original . i.e. - Republics . Their Constitutions are also Express Trust Instruments , from my point of view . They could hardly be aught but .

However, with Missouri, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana it might get even more interesting because a French Colony preceded Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, etc rather than a British Colony.
    An interesting thing about the Louisiana Purchase business . Some years ago a fellow put forth the Title Purchase was only for New Orleans and a certain land area around it . I don’t recall the specifics but he had a fairly convincing argument . The remainder of the territory was simply claimed and uncontested .

What’s interesting to note is that Louisiana , of all the former “French Territories” , utilizes the Napoleonic Code as it’s Civil Law base . The remainder utilize the English Common Law. AFAIK .

The “Spanish Territory” States recognize the Roman influenced Spanish as adopted by Mexico , with it‘s ganancial system . Think “Community Property” .

This might lend support to just what land mass was transferred with the Purchase .

The term "States of the Union" (which is called the United States) can refer to federal states created by the United States rather than referring to any creator of the United States. Whereas it might be safe that the states of America are not.

Related keywords: parallel universe, concurrent jurisdiction, extraterritoriality, creature, creator.
    Absotively Posilutely Neighbor .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    An interesting thing about the Louisiana Purchase business . Some years ago a fellow put forth the Title Purchase was only for New Orleans and a certain land area around it . I don’t recall the specifics but he had a fairly convincing argument . The remainder of the territory was simply claimed and uncontested .
    To obviate the Treaty of Cession makes it clear that only public property was being sold/purchased/ceded.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.