Thread: 10-year-old struck with rare disease after flu shot - Thanks Big Pharma !

Angry 10-year-old struck with rare disease after flu shot - Thanks Big Pharma !

Her mom sounded really stupid IMO, now that poor girl gets to live life out in a Wheelchair

http://video.foxnews.com/v/387122395...after-flu-shot

Her mom sounded like a typical mainstream mom worried about her kid. *shrugs*

Or, she thinks the vaccine caused it, but didn't want to cause public controversy on tee vee and bring on public constant harassment while dealing with her daughter's condition.

Detoxification using bentonite clay is known to remove heavy metals that are said to be found in vaccines.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Detoxification using bentonite clay is known to remove heavy metals that are said to be found in vaccines.
    Bentonite is also great for helping to prevent bowel cancer too.

Bentonite along with Psyllium fiber should be taken monthly or bi-weekly for it's health benefits. Too much can make your bowels overwork themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw View Post
    Bentonite along with Psyllium fiber should be taken monthly or bi-weekly for it's health benefits. Too much can make your bowels overwork themselves.
    Thank you all for this thread. My friend is now writing a book on the links between cancer, auto immune virii and the polio vaccine. What he uncovered was absolutely amazing. I found the following this morning - sent to me by a friend. I hope it blesses you as well. As always do your own due diligence.

Essential Oil

to your health,
    MJ

P.S. Dr Mary's Monkey

Auto Immune Problems
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 11-12-14 at 07:43 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Michael Joseph, I have included a link to a seminar by Dr Tent about this Auto Immune challenge vaccinations are posing. He has very interesting documents on Dr Mary's monkey and polio vaccine contamination that was buried by government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aHRMjVHggI

Edit: I just clicked on your link and see that you have posted Dr Tent as well...LOL

Canadian solution

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Detoxification is a great idea for everyone.