Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gospel of Pragmatism

Gospel of Pragmatism

I am sharing the Gospel of Pragmatism with readers here as I have three weeks left of round four attending Christianity Explored. My purpose and intent in attending this fourth time through the seven-week Class is to refine the final draft.

Attachment 2003

Castle Church - For the Redemption of the Title BISHOP

Please enjoy reading it and post your initial and final reactions here.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-12-15 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Revised Gospel of Pragmatism

The Collection Plate says;

The Tabernacle for the Redemption of God's Lawful Money.

Enjoy my 22-minute video.... A video tour of the Church building.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-10-14 at 03:50 PM.

The Tabernacle for the Redemption of God's Lawful Money.

When I first read those words, I became curious about what they meant, but after reading most of your Gospel of Pragmatism, I think I have a handle on it now. Possibly, anyway.

God's lawful money = the people of God?

Title 12 USC §411:

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

Presuming that those who understand what you do are elected, yes - the people of God are "them" who are redeemed. It once read that They shall be redeemed in gold.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Title 12 USC §411:

Presuming that those who understand what you do are elected, yes - the people of God are "them" who are redeemed. It once read that They shall be redeemed in gold.
    I'm just starting to grasp the import of this concept, and what it means to me. Thanks.

Its interesting the potential 'subliminal' crosstalk between the threads: pragmatism...priestcraft. So much I posted in the wrong thread.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-10-14 at 06:53 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

The paradigm shift is quite a breakthrough!

I am closing in on a final draft for the Gospel of Pragmatism.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-12-15 at 10:23 PM.

Here is another photo from a different day.

Attachment 2003