Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gospel of Pragmatism

Castle Church - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP.

Somebody asked where to send money. The collection plate for Castle Church is to go buy something nice for your worst enemy. If you cannot name that worst enemy you have understood that everybody's final worst enemy is always somebody who we loved dearly all along, family - a spouse or even ourselves.

I enjoy this imagery attached. A dragon is capturing a castle.

JohnnyCash
    Famspear, what's your address?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Castle Church - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP. Somebody asked where to send money. The collection plate for Castle Church is to go buy something nice for your worst enemy. If you cannot name that worst enemy you have understood that everybody's final worst enemy is always somebody who we loved dearly all along, family - a spouse or even ourselves.I enjoy this imagery attached. A dragon is capturing a castle.
    Well don't send it anywhere listed here; Over the weekend we got the latest confirmation that when it comes to enabling of tax evasion and parking of criminal money, HSBC is second only to US real estate in catering to shady offshore oligarchs, dictators, rock stars, monarchs, and even outright criminals. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...dited-or-worse
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Castle Church - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP.

Somebody asked where to send money. The collection plate for Castle Church is to go buy something nice for your worst enemy. If you cannot name that worst enemy you have understood that everybody's final worst enemy is always somebody who we loved dearly all along, family - a spouse or even ourselves.

I enjoy this imagery attached. A dragon is capturing a castle.

hi David,

I briefly skimmed over your Gospel document when you first posted it but was having some doubtful and even suspicious thoughts at the time so I moved on but something clicked for me with this post..

I will read with more attention to detail this time.

thanks

JohnnyCash
    OK then, send your address to me at John at ... well you already know.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 02-10-15 at 03:35 AM.

David, your pragmatism seems to start at the middle. Im curious about what leads you to think these books are about a real or true man? I think you should get into what lead you to think this also. you do a pretty good job picking up the story from where you did though.

other than that it reads well except somewhere in the first few pages was a mention of venomous and venomously referring to the same thing. (both words in the same sentence) seemed a little over emphatic.

FWIW anyway..

thanks

JohnnyCash
    1313 Mockingbird Lane!? srsly?

Hi JohnnyCash, your post here on this forum from this point and forward are hereby/hereafter R4C.
    Last edited by george; 02-10-15 at 01:09 AM.

JohnnyCash
    That's great. The only problem I foresee with your plan - missing out on some choice opportunities for insult.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi David,

I briefly skimmed over your Gospel document when you first posted it but was having some doubtful and even suspicious thoughts at the time so I moved on but something clicked for me with this post..

I will read with more attention to detail this time.

thanks
    Thank you George! Being born into sin venomously is exactly the kind of writing that would cause me to set it down too. I have corrected that sentence and updated the two links on Page 1.