Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gospel of Pragmatism

Johnny sees Famspear in many posts!

I have better things to do, like founding Castle Church and changing the world for the better. I would like to refer people to the Ignore List function for now... Johnny; I have mentioned that you make people feel bad when you make accusations. Please bite your keyboard from now on.

JohnnyCash
    nom, nom, nom. I like this revised edition better already; it has page numbers.
    Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Johnny sees Famspear in many posts!

I have better things to do, like founding Castle Church and changing the world for the better. I would like to refer people to the Ignore List function for now... Johnny; I have mentioned that you make people feel bad when you make accusations. Please bite your keyboard from now on.
    Hi David,

I think most of us here have better things todo also. the ignore feature will not fix this problem and its not about "making people feel bad" or "accusations" this has nothing todo with "feelings" it is about disruptions and disturbance. you can not ignore these things the same way you can not ignore the ripples on a pond that form after a bird shits above it. (you can prevent that bird from repeat)

nothing personal either, fact is, it has happened so often in the past it has derailed threads completely, ones I was never involved in.

David, Im starting to see some patterns here on the forum. you seemingly choose not to address my main question in that post aswell as most others I present. OK.

and why do so many who were very helpful to others just quit posting? not to mention those who were banned for being confrontational towards you. which I am not trying to be BTW, Im just trying my best to solve this puzzle.

if I wanted to be confrontational just for the sake of it here, I could easily do that. I dont want or care to do that.

now, heres the thing, what I have wrote is with no ill intent, it can be useful to you but that depends.

anyway you see it, have a good day and good luck changing the world.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    Hi David,

I think most of us here have better things todo also. the ignore feature will not fix this problem and its not about "making people feel bad" or "accusations" this has nothing todo with "feelings" it is about disruptions and disturbance. you can not ignore these things the same way you can not ignore the ripples on a pond that form after a bird shits above it. (you can prevent that bird from repeat)

nothing personal either, fact is, it has happened so often in the past it has derailed threads completely, ones I was never involved in.

David, Im starting to see some patterns here on the forum. you seemingly choose not to address my main question in that post aswell as most others I present. OK.

and why do so many who were very helpful to others just quit posting? not to mention those who were banned for being confrontational towards you. which I am not trying to be BTW, Im just trying my best to solve this puzzle.

if I wanted to be confrontational just for the sake of it here, I could easily do that. I dont want or care to do that.

now, heres the thing, what I have wrote is with no ill intent, it can be useful to you but that depends.

anyway you see it, have a good day and good luck changing the world.
    Thank you for your sincere and genuine concern for this endeavor. However, We will never lack for students because we don't beg.

Your concern for this endeavor is touching. We look forward to your presentments.

We are not seeking to lockdown free expression so we hope you can appreciate that what is perceived by one to be a derailment to another is very enlightening.

Your genuine concerns are appreciated. The students here are edified or not. We have never lacked for stimulating discourse. And we don't presume to be only teaching. Many here bring forth delightful understanding and wisdom.

However If you enter the forum in discourse know that the folks here will challenge and rightfully so.

We hope to see more stimulating thought producing activity from you George.

Continue to enjoy this free (but not to us) site. Your concerns are duly noted.

Thank you to all the members here who contribute freely of their time and efforts without charge. Your free love offering is greatly appreciated.

Michael Joseph as Administrator
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-13-15 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Thank you for your sincere and genuine concern for this endeavor. However, We will never lack for students because we don't beg.

Your concern for this endeavor is touching. We look forward to your presentments.

We are not seeking to lockdown free expression so we hope you can appreciate that what is perceived by one to be a derailment to another is very enlightening.

Your genuine concerns are appreciated. The students here are edified or not. We have never lacked for stimulating discourse. And we don't presume to be only teaching. Many here bring forth delightful understanding and wisdom.

However If you enter the forum in discourse know that the folks here will challenge and rightfully so.

We hope to see more stimulating thought producing activity from you George.

Continue to enjoy this free (but not to us) site. Your concerns are duly noted.

Thank you to all the members here who contribute freely of their time and efforts without charge. Your free love offering is greatly appreciated.

Michael Joseph as Administrator
    Refused for Cause

JohnnyCash
    Hi George,
    Thank you for the compliment. Noticed a Google search of "get your billions back america" returns STSC as the 24th hit. How may I serve you? If there's anything else you'd like help with don't hesitate to ask. What I'm working on isn't quite ready for release yet. About that plan to make me the international pariah of the forum. How's it workin out for ya?

NOTE: No accusations were made, harmed nor implied in the composition of this post.

Forgive me George;

I had not noticed that you were being confrontational.

Bishops Castle, Amazing place as lofty as any Man plans might reach the message for me starts on the ground before any climb metaphorically raising pragmatic truth and those for lack of greater good issues the castle permits the separation and its the foundational truth imparted on the words of Christ let no man deceive man with titles known only in secular society as "you " Christ blows the whistle on the corporate yet biblical world it stops cold who offers Christ everything for the whistle one that cant ingest the truth . a whistle in every box as oz gave nothing to the tin man that he did nt already have and Pragmatism rests with each man not Oz.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Forgive me George;

I had not noticed that you were being confrontational.

forgive me David Merrill and Co. I had not noticed that either.

I go by george here but I think its time I move on now.

thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Bishops Castle, Amazing place as lofty as any Man plans might reach the message for me starts on the ground before any climb metaphorically raising pragmatic truth and those for lack of greater good issues the castle permits the separation and its the foundational truth imparted on the words of Christ let no man deceive man with titles known only in secular society as "you " Christ blows the whistle on the corporate yet biblical world it stops cold who offers Christ everything for the whistle one that cant ingest the truth . a whistle in every box as oz gave nothing to the tin man that he did nt already have and Pragmatism rests with each man not Oz.
    Nice!

What is in our hearts survives.