Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 12USC411 does not exist.

12USC411 does not exist.

We had an opportunity to meet with Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP partner Kirk A. Pinkerton

Mr. Pinkerton
    has substantial experience in both federal and state tax matters, corporate law, health care law, employee benefits and business litigation. He has implemented stock and asset sales, acquisitions and mergers of client businesses.

Pinkerton said there is no “lawful money” there is only income.

We showed the “lawful money” stamp on the bill , Pinkerton said it doesn’t matter its income "You have to pay the tax."

I forgot to mention he said we were "tax protesters."

David Lee "Dave" Camp won’t entertain it. Visclosky said take it to tax court and let a judge "interpret" the law.

Judicial Watch Thomas Fitton – President, Paul Orfanedes – Director of Litigation, Board of Directors Secretary & Treasurer, Chris Farrell – Director of Research and Investigation, Geoff Lyon won’t address it.

The Institute for Justice Institute President Chip Mellor won’t address it, the speakers won’t address it, but you can donate

Because they all work for her

The only way you can get lawful money is if a judge "interprets" in your favor doesn't matter what The United States Code is the codification by subject matter of the general and permanent laws of the United States. It is divided by broad subjects into 51 titles has to say. even if Congress writes the laws, the Executive carries them out, and the Judiciary decides controversies that arise under those laws between real people or institutions with something genuine in dispute.

Lyle Denniston, the National Constitution Center’s adviser on constitutional literacy, looks at how the upcoming Obamacare case in the Supreme Court is a classic one of interpreting statutes. http://news.yahoo.com/constitution-c...-politics.html "The Constitution, however, provides no guidance to the federal courts on the right way, or wrong way, to read a statute.

But there is a constitutional principle that is very much at work when a court sets out to interpret a law; it is the structural concept of separation of powers."

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...2142#post12142
    Last edited by Chex; 11-11-14 at 09:17 PM.

That it exists proves that it exists.

Ask Kirk A. Pinkerton for the case law he is using that brought him to that conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Ask Kirk A. Pinkerton for the case law he is using that brought him to that conclusion.
    He was like a deer looking into headlights, he was lost for words. Cant image how his other clients were treated. We were called tax protesters and was laughing in our face.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post

We showed the “lawful money” stamp on the bill , Pinkerton said it doesn’t matter its income "You have to pay the tax."
    Notably absent is any explanation as to WHY there is no "lawful money". They can laugh and mock all they want, but no evidence = they're just talking out of their fundament. (But they also know who's buttering their bread).

I told Pinkerton in this free consultation that the Federal Rules of Evidence (902) states the relevance that depends on a fact and I gave him a copy of the United States Code which I sure this law firm has in their legal zoom library a copy of 12 U.S. Code § 411 that states “Federal reserve notes of the Federal Reserve System through the Federal reserve agents the said notes shall be obligations of the United States and Federal reserve banks they shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.

I said IRS refunds are on Treasury Department checks. I gave him 12 U.S. Code § 95a (2) - Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery of property or interest therein, made to or for the account of the United States, or as otherwise directed, pursuant to this section or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder shall to the extent thereof be a full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same; and no person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this section, or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder.

Its income and will be taxed no matter who, how or why said Pinkerton.

So I guess the laws of the United States don’t mean jack to attorney or a judge?

I like to use the stamp on cash. That has caused a lot of speculation that I might think I am converting the cash into lawful money by putting the stamp on the paper cash.

I do it so that people will get curious and look up the law.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

One who sleeps on his rights has no rights. It exists in an unrebutted claim. I gave them 60 days when I only had to give 21 and yet noone showed. Apparently BAAL was taking a bathroom break?

Regards,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Met a BAAL child today

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    We had an opportunity to meet with Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP partner Kirk A. Pinkerton

Mr. Pinkerton
    has substantial experience in both federal and state tax matters, corporate law, health care law, employee benefits and business litigation. He has implemented stock and asset sales, acquisitions and mergers of client businesses.

I forgot to mention he said we were "tax protesters."

David Lee "Dave" Camp won’t entertain it. Visclosky said take it to tax court and let a judge "interpret" the law.

Judicial Watch Thomas Fitton – President, Paul Orfanedes – Director of Litigation, Board of Directors Secretary & Treasurer, Chris Farrell – Director of Research and Investigation, Geoff Lyon won’t address it.

The Institute for Justice Institute President Chip Mellor won’t address it, the speakers won’t address it, but you can donate

Because they all work for her

The only way you can get lawful money is if a judge "interprets" in your favor doesn't matter what The United States Code is the codification by subject matter of the general and permanent laws of the United States. It is divided by broad subjects into 51 titles has to say. even if Congress writes the laws, the Executive carries them out, and the Judiciary decides controversies that arise under those laws between real people or institutions with something genuine in dispute.

Lyle Denniston, the National Constitution Center’s adviser on constitutional literacy, looks at how the upcoming Obamacare case in the Supreme Court is a classic one of interpreting statutes. http://news.yahoo.com/constitution-c...-politics.html "The Constitution, however, provides no guidance to the federal courts on the right way, or wrong way, to read a statute.

But there is a constitutional principle that is very much at work when a court sets out to interpret a law; it is the structural concept of separation of powers."

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...2142#post12142
    I believe the SOURCE of 12 USC 411 stems from the INTENT in HJR 192 to provide a real remedy to mitigate McFadden's charges for theft and treason, which is stated as "discharge upon payment, dollar for dollar".

12 USC 411 is merely the CODIFICATION of this INTENT.

Lawful money is required for PAYMENT.

Ask the attorney about this!