Thread: The term “Non-U.S. Entity” means an Entity that is not a U.S. Person - 1 of 2

The term “Non-U.S. Entity” means an Entity that is not a U.S. Person - 1 of 2

The term “U.S. Person” means a U.S. citizen or resident individual, a partnership or corporation organized in the United States or under the laws of the United States or any State thereof, a trust if (i) a court within the United States would have authority under applicable law to render orders or judgments concerning substantially all issues regarding administration of the trust, and (ii) one or more U.S. persons have the authority to control all substantial decisions of the trust, or an estate of a decedent that is a citizen or resident of the United States. This subparagraph 1(aa) shall be interpreted in accordance with the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.

cc) The term “Entity” means a legal person or a legal arrangement such as a trust.

dd) The term “Non-U.S. Entity” means an Entity that is not a U.S. Person.

hh) The term “Controlling Persons” means the natural persons who exercise control over an Entity. In the case of a trust, such term means the settlor, the trustees, the protector (if any), the beneficiaries or class of beneficiaries, and any other natural person exercising ultimate effective control over the trust, and in the case of a legal arrangement other than a trust, such term means persons in equivalent or similar positions. The term “Controlling Persons” shall be interpreted in a manner consistent with the Financial Action Task Force Recommendations.

David & Allodial have made this quite clear already to those with an open mind, this just further backs up their contentions of law vs. policy. Great stuff here folks, you can use this information in your affadavits !
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Difference between legal and natural "person"

Anyone know the difference within statutory law between a "legal person" and a "natural person"? Aren't both considered fictitious "persons" by government courts, and therefore under their jurisdiction when admitted to.
    Maxim of law: "The laws sometimes sleep, but never die."

Common Law Remedy To Beat Traffic Tickets (and a whole lot more!)

Quote Originally Posted by KnowLaw View Post
    Anyone know the difference within statutory law between a "legal person" and a "natural person"? Aren't both considered fictitious "persons" by government courts, and therefore under their jurisdiction when admitted to.
    Lately the approach is that in 1933 people became able to behave like State Banks through endorsement. In my experience there is no telling a judge (government courts) what and who you are. You are a warm body - Defendant. I should start a thread and develop this further through a recent email Letter from the Treasury, sent to a suitor on the brain trust. This new hypothesis actually involves the State Comptroller (State Treasury) in the position of the original (1913) Fed Act remedy - State Bank. Then you might follow Senator McFADDEN's Congressional Record testimony to see how the people were substituted in for the surety - ergo I have been saying that the people became as (if) State Banks by trusting in FDR's New Deal.

Therefore the true diversity of citizenship is whether you endorse private credit or redeem lawful money. Getting that on the Record is of course essential. Identifying yourself properly like you suggest is critical but that is only the first Step of the Lesson Plan.

Keep your eyes on the What's New button above.

P.S. Keep in mind that I will soon develop my conviction that the main error is to identify yourself with sacrifice (guilt/sin/separation).
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-20-14 at 09:05 PM.