Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Goodbye to Property Taxes?

Say Goodbye to Property Taxes?

I am hoping to refine this with the fine minds around here! Thank you Motla68!! Your pioneering skills have been quite helpful to me in this part of redeeming lawful money. The property tax issue has been quite the stumbling block for me, as I am not a homeowner. I have occasionally had suitors inquire in the broadcasts (brain trust) but apparently it is as big a stumbling block to them too.

Crosstalk:

Dear Suitors;

This is what I was talking about with the Website StSC being an asset to the broadcasts. I am utilizing it like an echo chamber and not only that, I can continue to refine ideas here on the broadcasts, and suitors on the chat room can discuss them on the thread there. I will start a thread there, with this broadcast and as things useful and new develop there, I can broadcast them again for us to read.

The idea struck me after a non-suitor described his "contract" or agreement with the local sheriff. He only did this for one year - 2004 but was promoting that the agreement is still in place. I do not believe that is so. His approach was based in the sheriff being the highest county official which is no longer true. I recall many years ago wanting to contact the sheriff on a report or whatever and being directed to the municipal police because I was downtown, in city limits. The dominion of the sheriff is the entire county but only outside the city limits. The member on StSC - Motla68 - got the annual budget figure for the sheriff from the CAFR and divided that by the number of taxpayer citizens in the county and found a figure per capita. That is what he cut a money order for with a contract proposal that held his sovereign declarations of the sheriff's unincorporated duties and outlined the agreement, that by accepting the sheriff agreed to. Motla68 will not share the actual documentation but that is what I have surmised after having to wait some time for any details at all. The thing that puts me off about the process is obviously Motla68 paid for a year of sheriff services in 2004 and still believes that the sheriff is obligated to services and performance seven years later.

So I processed what is going on with property taxes and formed a plan I will put to writing in this broadcast.

Pretend first that you live in the incorporated county (the County) outside city limits for simplicity. Go buy or pick up for free (here the City CAFR is free but the County CAFR is $25 and you can view it for free at the tax assessor's office) the County CAFR. Look through it like a menu of services and select sheriff and fire protection services. We should add one more service - 911 Emergency services to contact the sheriff or fire station in a hurry and get a quick response. Three services. Find the last year's budget for those services separately, then divide by the number of people in the county. [For accuracy you might factor in that the people in the City utilize municipal police for emergencies but you both utilize the sheriff's jail, which is likely located in the City too... things like that - but let's forget all that for this broadcast.] Now you have an annual figure of 'your fair share' to pay for the emergency services of the sheriff and fire department, supposing that is the only thing you want from the "menu". You will have a figure for Fire, Sheriff and 911 Emergency Communications.

Now you draw up the Agreement - which I would keep very simple and without any recognizable patriot or sovereign jargon; not even any religious proclamation except maybe the mention of Jesus or God to describe the original estate in trust. I would refer to this as the organic unincorporated county, original estate; like that. Detach yourself from county bonds, municipal bonding and school districts, fire districts etc. and explain concisely that this is how you are choosing to pay for your fair share of public services without mentioning anything at all about taxes. This is a private agreement between yourself, in true name and the sheriff and fire department including communications. Motla68 has not shared his Agreement so we suitors on StSC will likely refine it there on the new thread.

Publish the Agreement(s) (I suggest one agreement naming all three menu items and the "donations" to each) with the Money Orders or cash (of course, Redeemed Lawful Money!) at the county clerk and recorder, establishing the trust entity FIRST MIDDLE on the cash receipt. Serve that on the County Sheriff and the Fire Marshal at your nearest Fire Station. Serve it on the office of the 911 Dispatcher too - likely at the police station. Be certain to use a process server if they will not provide proof of service of the Agreement (original) and a receipt for your "Donation". The Agreement will specify the term - for one year from payment/donating and renewable at the end of that term. Consider that the county attorney will have a reasonable amount of time to R4C your novation - 3 days (10 Day Rule; two mail in, three days to consider, two mail back and a weekend plus government holiday potentially). Of course the County Attorney would have to refund your donation if he refuses your Agreement. But you would have that on the record and once your process is complete, you would publish the entire process including a Notice of Default - on R4C and the proof of service once again at the county clerk and recorder and copy all around including to the county tax assessor.

This process - certified copy would be included in any property tax presentments Refused for Cause in the standard manner of evidence repository.

If you are living inside the city limits you would duplicate this where necessary with police services, and with municipal fire only. I would keep both police and sheriff though, paying for both with redeemed lawful money - but of course drop county fire services because they would not respond to your home anyway. But you would want the sheriff, even in the city because of some of the common law vestigial authority - for example to refuse federal authority in the county. Motla68 has said that this process of dividing by per capita costs less than you would think.

I have just written that through for the first rough draft so keep that in mind as you look this over and hopefully you will join the fun on the chat room for developing this idea further.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-19-11 at 10:17 PM.

Property Taxes are paid by the Registered Owner by and thru an a priori agreement.

Again what is Property? Property is Right of Use. The Registered Owner has the Right of Use via Agreement. The Trustee has the management of the Right of Use. And the tax is collected on the RIGHT OF USE.

Something tells me if I look at a Deed of Trust I am going to find an agreement within that says the Borrower agrees to pay the Property Taxes.....let me see if I can find one now....

Name:  Agreement.jpg
Views: 1981
Size:  21.7 KB

Well now, look at that. It is indeed found within a pre-existing agreement. Wherein that agreement has made known a new term BORROWER and the BORROWER is exactly the same as LEGAL M. NAME or cestui que trust.

And i will wager that the Grantor is lawfully siezed of the estate - therefore the Property never leaves the State. Starting to see why SR#62 is not required to be Public Law?

For those playing catchup at Heinz field, Property is Right of Use. The Deed incorporated by reference a Survey and the Survey is Recorded on a Plat and the Plat is located on a Book of Maps and the Book of Maps is Registered at a book and page WITHIN a Trust Asset Registry known as Register of Deeds or County Clerk and Recorder.

And that agreement does not say the Borrower will repay in Pesos. It says the Borrower will repay with the money of the STATE.

The State is concerned with their Property. So now I ask, what again is Property. If you have not seen it yet. Go to the Top and read again.

But read this first

Plus something tells me the agreement is Probated - Dead Hand - irrevocable Trust Agreement. The Grant cannot be undone.

Name:  Probate.jpg
Views: 1912
Size:  13.4 KB

One thing to consider is what Registry will the Property - and the Agreements that govern the Property - be Registered? Under who's Law Form?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-20-11 at 12:44 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

How about we first look at the word UNIFORM and doing a little deconstruction of MJ's post #2 ;

1. The act of regulating, or the state of being regulated.
    [1913 Webster]

The temper and regulation of our own minds.
    --Macaulay.
    [1913 Webster]

2. A rule or order prescribed for management or government;
    prescription; a regulating principle; a governing
    direction; precept; law; as, the regulations of a society
    or a school.
    [1913 Webster]

Let this brew in your head some, a uniform trust - statutory in nature. Color of law manifested in ones mind, besides the paper form we see.

Adding to these thoughts of MJ's post with old post, he quotes:
    ========================================
    Look at definition Number Two. Read it carefully. And recognize the State apparently does not recognize the man. It cannot recognize a man.

2. The party who has the legal title, has alone the right to seek a remedy for a wrong to his estate, in a court of law, though he may have no beneficial interest in it. The equitable owner, is he who has not the legal estate, but is entitled to the beneficial interest.
    =========================================

Lets keep things in prospective here before we go any further the separation between " legal " (colorful paper) and Lawful, the equity side and natural law/right to use, also that in line 1 above man is not attached to paper persons and the case relating (Paderford vs. City of Savannah) Lets also brush up on something that was discussed before about the layers of trust:
    usufructuary - United States of America (Article 55 - 1907 Hague convention on war upon lands)
    usufruct - owner of property, state within the United States of America, NC, CA, FLA ( Senate Resolution #62)
    naked owner - beneficial interest, the state with signing authority of the name ( as stated above above man cannot be paper. We are working on getting the information from Canada about the province in which birth took place the registrar general of that province having signing authority for the name. I have a feeling the equivalent will be found in Louisiana statutes )
    man with natural right of use / posession - Genesis 1:26 - 28 (Lawful Equitable interest)

When man brings the darkness into light, gets the COLB authenticated with the one whom having signing authority for the name, the inhabitant then received indemnification through the owned name.
    - Senate Resolution #62
    Name:  SR-62-pg13.jpg
Views: 2259
Size:  27.5 KB

Lieber Code - 38. Private property, unless forfeited by crimes or by offenses of the owner, can be seized only by way of military necessity, for the support or other benefit of the Army or of the United States. If the owner has not fled, the commanding officer will cause receipts to be given, which may serve the spoliated owner to obtain indemnity.

Also see post on Birth Registration:
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...in-translation

Don't mind me, just hypothicating here, you guys with the trust knowledge see if this can be congealed with expressing of the trust.
    Last edited by motla68; 03-20-11 at 03:10 AM.

Anthony Joseph
    Very interesting indeed! However, while we sort this out in the mean time, I am going to utilize an "oldie but goodie" refined by me specifically for the "real estate tax' bill.

Have a look see and let me know what you think. I will be sending this off in a matter of weeks before the claimed March 31st deadline.

Payment by Coupon Authorization

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Very interesting indeed! However, while we sort this out in the mean time, I am going to utilize an "oldie but goodie" refined by me specifically for the "real estate tax' bill.

Have a look see and let me know what you think. I will be sending this off in a matter of weeks before the claimed March 31st deadline.

Message comes up: " Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested is not available."

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Message comes up: " Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested is not available."
    Is anyone else having this problem? I just clicked on the link myself and it took me to the Google docs page where the .zip file is located and it worked for me.

Look at definition Number Two. Read it carefully. And recognize the State apparently does not recognize the man. It cannot recognize a man.
    The state cannot read the Agreement. The man in the sheriff uniform had the Agreement setting on his desk. Let's not get carried away by what the state thinks! The state cannot think.

About that Google Doc - get into the Share settings and make it Public on the Web. That should fix the link.

Is anyone else having this problem? I just clicked on the link myself and it took me to the Google docs page where the .zip file is located and it worked for me.
    Yes, I am. The page comes up and says the following:

Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested is not available.

Please check the address and try again.
    Kind of frustrating, isn't it. I'm interested to see what you have come up with, as it may be an approach that I have recently used.

Perhaps if you could upload the file here in an attachment, more of us would be able to view it.
    Last edited by KnowLaw; 03-20-11 at 06:42 AM. Reason: add suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Property Taxes are paid by the Registered Owner by and thru an a priori agreement.

Again what is Property? Property is Right of Use. The Registered Owner has the Right of Use via Agreement. The Trustee has the management of the Right of Use. And the tax is collected on the RIGHT OF USE.

Something tells me if I look at a Deed of Trust I am going to find an agreement within that says the Borrower agrees to pay the Property Taxes.....let me see if I can find one now....

Name:  Agreement.jpg
Views: 1981
Size:  21.7 KB

Well now, look at that. It is indeed found within a pre-existing agreement. Wherein that agreement has made known a new term BORROWER and the BORROWER is exactly the same as LEGAL M. NAME or cestui que trust.

And i will wager that the Grantor is lawfully siezed of the estate - therefore the Property never leaves the State. Starting to see why SR#62 is not required to be Public Law?

For those playing catchup at Heinz field, Property is Right of Use. The Deed incorporated by reference a Survey and the Survey is Recorded on a Plat and the Plat is located on a Book of Maps and the Book of Maps is Registered at a book and page WITHIN a Trust Asset Registry known as Register of Deeds or County Clerk and Recorder.

And that agreement does not say the Borrower will repay in Pesos. It says the Borrower will repay with the money of the STATE.

The State is concerned with their Property. So now I ask, what again is Property. If you have not seen it yet. Go to the Top and read again.

But read this first

Plus something tells me the agreement is Probated - Dead Hand - irrevocable Trust Agreement. The Grant cannot be undone.

Name:  Probate.jpg
Views: 1912
Size:  13.4 KB

One thing to consider is what Registry will the Property - and the Agreements that govern the Property - be Registered? Under who's Law Form?
    I have been utilizing that clerk and recorder (county) law form for over twenty years now. That is where the chattel mortgage on the home resorts to for recordation. In my opinion, the plan outlined in the opening post is clever because it hardly qualifies as a novation. You are in essence still paying "taxes".

Let's speak about this in simpler terms - a car loan. The car loan is going to stipulate that you carry minimum coverage from the state. However the state allows for a liquidity (cash) bond. So you may be bound or have the option of keeping the mortgage - not paying it off - even though you are "rich" enough to have the $30K (or whatever it has gone up to) bond setting in your bank. The mortgager has no leg to stand on by saying that you have no insurance policy, therefore pay the loan off or hand the car back.

The "taxes" clause of the mortgage agreement must have a purpose, other than to earn tax revenue for the City and State. You are meeting that obligation by carrying fire and law enforcement protection in my proposal - albeit it is only a first draft. Therefore if the mortgage company were to start hovering because of the "taxes" clause, you would copy your ongoing Agreement to them, with your first R4C to their Presentment.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-20-11 at 12:26 PM.

You can get that link to work I bet. Click Here.