Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Goodbye to Property Taxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Well yes, that's been my understanding all along. My PERSON resides in that federal box enclave. I don't live in the box of course, because I am not the PERSON, I merely use that PERSON for transactions in commerce.
    This is what I was trying to explain to the Census lady, but without any visible success.

There are of course no numbers on any of my structures.
    If I want FedEx to deliver a package to my house-shed, I park a truck out by the side of the road, a quarter mile away, with delivery instructions posted conspicuously in the window.
    If I don't do that, FedEx will drop the package off at the nearest "residence" known to them, which happens to be an abandoned house on the opposite side of the road from my treefarm. No problem, I can go over there to fetch my packages.
    Back when people lived there they'd give me a call to tell me my package had arrived.

If I really want to get stared at, all I need to do is explain that I don't have a telephone number because I am not a telephone.
    Good on you treefarmer, keep discovering those distinctions. I was once there but do not worry about that kind of stuff generally anymore, always put " care of " in front of the mailing location and when receiving the packages in front of any signature or seal put " per: " A couple of forms filled out in the past few months I did not even sign and they got put through anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    I was pointing out the narrow mindedness of your ideas and illusions, but if you really need help and kind find them here they are, including the resources from which they came so you can see who manufactured them, not me.
    No need. You are informing me of nothing.
    I'm well aware whose materials they are as well as where the attornements are.
    Let's put it this way: If I write a program in C++, I may not have been the creator of the language, but I can make the language do what I desire.
    A computer with regard to its logical realms are virtual, but can generate real results.
    The language is only necessary to navigate inside that realm.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Can you honestly say you have done this with your methods?
    I can.
    My method is to raise the heat so high, they don't invite you back .
    As you can see, I'm quite the handful .
    When you make adversaries sweat by merely speaking, you know the temperature is rising .
    Can't raise the heat if you don't know the language and mindset of the natives.
    What is even more smart is to avoid controversy.
    Works great.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-24-11 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    No need. You are informing me of nothing.
    I'm well aware whose materials they are as well as where the attornements are.
    Let's put it this way: If I write a program in C++, I may not have been the creator of the language, but I can make the language do what I desire.
    A computer with regard to its logical realms are virtual, but can generate real results.
    The language is only necessary to navigate inside that realm.

I can.
    My method is to raise the heat so high, they don't invite you back .
    As you can see, I'm quite the handful .
    When you make adversaries sweat by merely speaking, you know the temperature is rising .
    Can't raise the heat if you don't know the language and mindset of the natives.
    What is even more smart is to avoid controversy.
    Works great.
    Certain kinds of conditional acceptances work too, ask them questions they cannot answer in a public court for if they do it lets the cat out of the bag, they would rather dismiss the case rather then expose what they have done, all without raising temperatures, goes much quicker that way.
    Nowadays I just call it for what it is and it works out very much the same way, in that estates is usufruct, they are the usufructuary, now go settle the matter honorably in lawful money with your God. [ head shrugs, a mumble is heard " case dismissed "]

Under common law a signature is not required on a document if it contains a seal;

Deed ;
    A sealed instrument in writing, on paper or parchment, duly executed and delivered, containing some transfer, bargain, or contract.

* The term is generally applied to conveyances of real estate, and it is the prevailing doctrine that a deed must be signed as well as sealed, though at common law signing was formerly not necessary.
    - 1828 Websters Dictionary

North Carolina General Statutes:
    Chapter 4.
    Common Law.
    ยง 4-1. Common law declared to be in force.
    All such parts of the common law as were heretofore in force and use within this State, or
    so much of the common law as is not destructive of, or repugnant to, or inconsistent with, the
    freedom and independence of this State and the form of government therein established, and
    which has not been otherwise provided for in whole or in part, not abrogated, repealed, or
    become obsolete, are hereby declared to be in full force within this State. (1715, c. 5, ss. 2, 3,
    P.R.; 1778, c. 133, P.R.; R.C., c. 22; Code, s. 641; Rev., s. 932; C.S., s. 970.)

If you agree / consent and claim the name on an instrument that already has someone else's seal on it, then you come under that someone else's seal.

Non Assumpsit; no contract, no assurance

Name:  dl-no contract_sanz.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  65.7 KB
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Certain kinds of conditional acceptances work too, ask them questions they cannot answer in a public court for if they do it lets the cat out of the bag, they would rather dismiss the case rather then expose what they have done, all without raising temperatures, goes much quicker that way.
    Nowadays I just call it for what it is and it works out very much the same way, in that estates is usufruct, they are the usufructuary, now go settle the matter honorably in lawful money with your God. [ head shrugs, a mumble is heard " case dismissed "]
    I think you have gone a little overboard. You signed a contract, you have just prevented any extraneous details to boil over into your contract with "non-assumpsit".

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I think you have gone a little overboard. You signed a contract, you have just prevented any extraneous details to boil over into your contract with "non-assumpsit".
    Even with that though it does not pass the scientific test of rules of evidence in court (it is not a certified copy), that is just a copy of that little piece of paper you put words on. I watched the DMV employee stick that little piece in the shredder after it was transferred to the card. Also the ticket had on it " per: Non true name " , that is the name on their account, not me. Notice on the ticket " Persona Non Grata " , no want for person.
    Last edited by motla68; 11-29-11 at 11:26 PM.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Unhappy Moderation damn it

This thread has:
    • been derailed for three pages, at least.

• not a damn thing to do with "Saying Goodbye to Property Taxes" anymore

• a bad case of the 'mots

I think the better way to bump the thread would be simply post a post that is on track?

Quote Originally Posted by doug-again View Post
    This thread has:
    • been derailed for three pages, at least.

• not a damn thing to do with "Saying Goodbye to Property Taxes" anymore

• a bad case of the 'mots
    My bad, yo.

My thought was something that Motla68 brought up but did not follow through with.

Simply look on the CAFR and break out the per capita amounts that one citizen pays in the county per year for the services that you want. Notify the sheriff or county tax board exactly what you are paying for and do that on a yearly basis.