Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Goodbye to Property Taxes?

Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    i know i am late to the party. why not issue your own funds on a new purchase and express your own deed? seems easier.
    That's a pretty radical idea . Not sure how that would hold up in court.

I say use what exists, but I'm sure they wish it didn't .

The major reason PERSONS go to court is to fight their mortgage. if I purchase a house with my own funds, in full. No mortgage. why would i want to sign up for the tax roll or other caveats (one way promises) ? I wouldnt do it.

stoneFree
    I suppose the main reason to sign is because you don't have $171,250 (average US home price) in funds. Via the Federal Reserve system, a bank can conjure (from thin air?) new currency from a well-qualified buyer's signature. If you've found a way to conjure up your own funds outside the FR system, do tell.

The major reason PERSONS go to court is to fight their mortgage. if I purchase a house with my own funds, in full. No mortgage. why would i want to sign up for the tax roll or other caveats (one way promises) ? I wouldnt do it.
    That and answer for debt owed .....

Have you bought a house or land that way?
    I'd like to know how that works.

When I bought some land, using cash lawful money to buy it, I was told I had to go register the WARRANTY DEED at the county courthouse.
    The DEED REGISTRATION is what got me on the property tax roll.
    I never had a bank loan, but the property assessor comes out every few years to see what I've built, and jacks up the assessment accordingly.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Look at your purchase agreement. I am positive it had 'terms and conditions' in it, which you agreed to.

Look at your purchase agreement. I am positive it had 'terms and conditions' in it, which you agreed to.
    I have a copy of the purchase agreement posted over here.

Where did I sign up for property taxes?
    Is it reversible?
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    That and answer for debt owed .....
    This may be of some use to you.

Allodial title
    http://freedom-school.com/land_paten...dial_title.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by LearnTheLaw View Post
    This may be of some use to you.

Allodial title
    http://freedom-school.com/land_paten...dial_title.pdf
    I believe land titles vest by descent, but don't quote me on that.

Did you know with land patents in the States, it only conveys surface rights only ?
    You'll have to work a bit to get the mineral, riparian, or other rights associated with the land.

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    I have a copy of the purchase agreement posted over here.

Where did I sign up for property taxes?
    Is it reversible?
    I believe it to be. Your land, now on the property tax roles, has public debts and obligations attached thereto. Those may need to be discharged before seeking removal.

Your land is collateral for the commercial paper issued by the State. The county is a public corporation established in part to collect revenues for its lord (the State).