Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
It is basically as you have pointed allowing them to settle the matter honorable. You have provided the instruments. Now get out of way and let them do their job.

4 corners is basically for court appearance

I am here about the matter (peace full inhabitant
there has been a mistake (my mistake, like trespass on the NAME)
there was no proper notification (meeting of the minds)
I want to settle this honorably (its basically their paper work, trust etc.) Let them do what they need to do to settle the matter honorably,

I think some where in this forum David had an outline of it as a attachment.
I never heard of that being described as the "4 corners" method. If it is deemed by me to be necessary and prudent (depends on their actions), I will be present at any court hearing regarding this matter in the capacity of special visitation only. They may utilize, for their benefit only, the "Rule E(8) appearance" as their recognizable law in order to define my presence there. I will be sure to present any unprovided materials (certified copies of R4Cs) required of the accusing party in order to stay in honor to the judge.

I will also suggest, if necessary, that they settle their own account internally since they are absent a willing volunteer to take on that burden for them.

I will be there for the sole purpose of preventing fraud upon the court and to assist them, as a peaceable friend, in settling their cause and account honorably.