Thread: Say Goodbye to Property Taxes?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    - No, clothes do not make the man, but they are connected to a man's "state of mind"
    And what do you think a contract symbolizes?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    , it is not the only variable, but it is one of many and from that we can only make determinations or conclusions, it is NOT law.
    ... and neither is a contract

- Eadem est ratio, eadem est lex. The reason being the same, the law is the same.
    - Vitium est quod fugi debet, ne, si rationem non invenias, mox legem sine ratione esse clames. It is a fault which ought to be avoided, that if you cannot discover the reason you presently exclaim that the law is without reason.
    - Ratio non clauditur loco. Reason is not confined to any place.
    - Ratio legis est anima legis. The reason of the law is the spirit of the law.
    I don't see any maxim in there that "contract is law". Perhaps you should manufacture one?

You could be making determinations based upon some cooking cutter template, I could be making determinations based upon sentence structure.
    Then why did you resort to the cookie cutter of maxims of law none of which contained your statement by the way ....

If man has a right to his own self determinations does that make your way any better then mine, if so then how? Again, Please show proof of your rebuttal?
    Perhaps you should clarify that "contract is law" is your opinion instead attempting to pawn it off as a (non-existent) maxim?
    Enjoy your guillotine. Good day .
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-23-11 at 11:36 PM.