Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Goodbye to Property Taxes?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    You said:

You mistook contracts as the element itself when it only has agency of that object, in this case, the force of law.

This is not the element of dispute.

Pick whatever law floats your boat. Law implies compulsion whether it is your Creator or government.
    The 10 Commandments is a covenant (contract). Is its terms and conditions voluntary or compulsory for those who entered that covenant?

Here again: contract MAKES the law not contract IS law.
    Perhaps you have heard this phrase before; " What IS is, what was was " also ....." If you think you are right you are correct, if you think you are wrong you are correct."
    If it works for you, use it, don't let me stop you.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Perhaps you have heard this phrase before; " What IS is, what was was " also ....." If you think you are right you are correct, if you think you are wrong you are correct."
    If it works for you, use it, don't let me stop you.
    A guillotine is not a scalpel, but both cut.
    The difference between the two is in PRECISION, CONTROL, and SENSITIVITY.

If wielding language like a guillotine works for you, don't let me stop you.
    However, let me point out you miss the finer elements while remaining none the wiser.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-23-11 at 12:28 AM.

A guillotine is not a scalpel, but both cut.
    The difference between the two is in PRECISION, CONTROL, and SENSITIVITY.

If wielding language like a guillotine works for you, don't let me stop you.
    However, let me point out you miss the finer elements while remaining none the wiser.
    Please I would rather hear of your own personal experience to rebut the point rather then unsubstantiated opinions. Yes, I plan to live and do not live to plan, so what is it you think
    that you can do to change that? If you do not like it, or refuse to back yourself up then
    please spare the forum space and do not even click the link to open my postings.
    Last edited by motla68; 10-23-11 at 02:23 AM.

Please I would rather hear of your own personal experience to rebut the point rather then unsubstantiated opinions.
    Yes, I plan to live and do not live to plan, so what is it you think
    that you can do to change that? If you do not like it, or refuse to back yourself up then
    please spare the forum space and do not even click the link to open my postings.
    Off point and irrelevant to what we are discussing.
    This discussion is not about you, but a comment you've made.

Let's try this again:

If clothes make the man, are the clothes the man?

Legem enim contractus dat.
    The contract makes the law.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    Law is contract, contract is law.
    Now if you want to abandon reason, I'll let it be.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-23-11 at 02:06 PM.

Off point and irrelevant to what we are discussing.
    This discussion is not about you, but a comment you've made.

Let's try this again:

If clothes make the man, are the clothes the man?

Legem enim contractus dat.
    The contract makes the law.

Now if you want to abandon reason, I'll let it be.
    - No, clothes do not make the man, but they are connected to a man's "state of mind", it is not the only variable, but it is one of many and from that we can only make determinations or conclusions, it is NOT law.

- Eadem est ratio, eadem est lex. The reason being the same, the law is the same.
    - Vitium est quod fugi debet, ne, si rationem non invenias, mox legem sine ratione esse clames. It is a fault which ought to be avoided, that if you cannot discover the reason you presently exclaim that the law is without reason.
    - Ratio non clauditur loco. Reason is not confined to any place.
    - Ratio legis est anima legis. The reason of the law is the spirit of the law.

IF 2 + 3 = 5 then 3 + 2 = 5, no not the same but connected in spirit to an end conclusion, both get you to the number 5. However if you are speaking in terms of man's consciousnous we can only assume what a man's plans are by the way one dresses, it is not law. We do not know until we ask and agree to what is said that there then is law.
    If a man is dressed in long pants and long sleeved shirt on a Sunday in fall which you believe is warm day is their agreement or rule that the man feels cold? or would you have to ask to make the determination? It just could mean that it is the only thing clean the man had to wear.
    It is all lies until there is agreement between 2 men that a connection exists.
    You could be making determinations based upon some cooking cutter template, I could be making determinations based upon sentence structure. If man has a right to his own self determinations does that make your way any better then mine, if so then how? Again, Please show proof of your rebuttal?

1. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child's name?

2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?

3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?

4. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?

5. What word in the English Language is always spelled incorrectly?

6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?

7. In California, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?

8. What was the President's Name in 1975?

9. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?

10. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?

11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?

1. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What wasthe third child's name?
    Answer: Johnny of course

2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall, and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
    Answer: Meat.

3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
    Answer: Mt. Everest; it just wasn't discovered yet. [You're not very good at this are you?]

4. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
    Answer: There is no dirt in a hole.

5. What word in the English Language is always spelled incorrectly?
    Answer: Incorrectly

6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet her birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
    Answer: Billy lives in the Southern Hemisphere

7. In California, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
    Answer: You can't take pictures with a wooden leg. You need a camera to take pictures.

8. What was the President's Name in 1975?
    Answer: Same as is it now - Barack Obama [Oh, come on ...]

9. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place
    would you be in now?
    Answer: You would be in 2nd. Well, you passed the person in second place, not first.

10. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?
    Answer: Neither, the yolk of the egg is yellow [Duh]

11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field,
    how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?
    Answer: One. If he combines all of his haystacks, they all become one big stack.

- No, clothes do not make the man, but they are connected to a man's "state of mind"
    And what do you think a contract symbolizes?

, it is not the only variable, but it is one of many and from that we can only make determinations or conclusions, it is NOT law.
    ... and neither is a contract

- Eadem est ratio, eadem est lex. The reason being the same, the law is the same.
    - Vitium est quod fugi debet, ne, si rationem non invenias, mox legem sine ratione esse clames. It is a fault which ought to be avoided, that if you cannot discover the reason you presently exclaim that the law is without reason.
    - Ratio non clauditur loco. Reason is not confined to any place.
    - Ratio legis est anima legis. The reason of the law is the spirit of the law.
    I don't see any maxim in there that "contract is law". Perhaps you should manufacture one?

You could be making determinations based upon some cooking cutter template, I could be making determinations based upon sentence structure.
    Then why did you resort to the cookie cutter of maxims of law none of which contained your statement by the way ....

If man has a right to his own self determinations does that make your way any better then mine, if so then how? Again, Please show proof of your rebuttal?
    Perhaps you should clarify that "contract is law" is your opinion instead attempting to pawn it off as a (non-existent) maxim?
    Enjoy your guillotine. Good day .
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-23-11 at 11:36 PM.

Hey Treefarmer, did you ever consider that the box out by the road sitting in a " Public Easement " is the residence and that you do not live in that box?
    It just might be a mailing location in which to communicate with " the person ".
    If that is the public then what is the private? could it be the structure you are camped in temporarily on this earth that some would call a house?
    I think as long as you take the numbers off the house and put " Care of" in front of the mailing location of all correspondence you might be able to sleep a little easier at night.
    Well yes, that's been my understanding all along. My PERSON resides in that federal box enclave. I don't live in the box of course, because I am not the PERSON, I merely use that PERSON for transactions in commerce.
    This is what I was trying to explain to the Census lady, but without any visible success.

There are of course no numbers on any of my structures.
    If I want FedEx to deliver a package to my house-shed, I park a truck out by the side of the road, a quarter mile away, with delivery instructions posted conspicuously in the window.
    If I don't do that, FedEx will drop the package off at the nearest "residence" known to them, which happens to be an abandoned house on the opposite side of the road from my treefarm. No problem, I can go over there to fetch my packages.
    Back when people lived there they'd give me a call to tell me my package had arrived.

If I really want to get stared at, all I need to do is explain that I don't have a telephone number because I am not a telephone.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

And what do you think a contract symbolizes?

... and neither is a contract

I don't see any maxim in there that "contract is law". Perhaps you should manufacture one?

Then why did you resort to the cookie cutter of maxims of law none of which contained your statement by the way ....

Perhaps you should clarify that "contract is law" is your opinion instead attempting to pawn it off as a (non-existent) maxim?
    Enjoy your guillotine. Good day .
    I was pointing out the narrow mindedness of your ideas and illusions, but if you really need help and kind find them here they are, including the resources from which they came so you can see who manufactured them, not me.

- Conventio vincit legem. The agreement of parties controls the law.
    http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/agreement

- Modus et connentio vincunt legem. Custom, convention and an agreeeent of the parties overrule the law.
    http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/contract

- Conventio facit legem. An agreement creates the law.
    http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/agreement

I have tried to show you in so many ways that much like the bible, the law is open to interpretation no matter where it comes from, but you have been too hard headed to see it. You do not see that the trap of these courts is to get you to argue, spend more money in appeals and taking up to a higher court e.t.c. It is a business racket, i am sure you have heard that, but you go in there anyway just like the rest of the cattle being hearded and they win even if you think you won.

Since 2004 I may have went into a courthouse but have never had to step one foot inside the courtroom for some obligation of theirs, it has always been settled outside the courtroom and not one dollar spent out of my own pocket other then the expense to travel there and show that I have no fear of them. Can you honestly say you have done this with your methods?