Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Say Goodbye to Property Taxes?

government only have a mandate to Act through statutes.

i can not find a statute that has anything about a hidden lien,

but i found a statute that has a hidden easement,

In Canada

Land Act

Right of way and easement
    40* (1)*The minister may, subject to terms and conditions the minister considers advisable,
    (a)*grant or otherwise create a right of way or easement over Crown land, and
    (b)*grant or otherwise create over Crown land, the title to which is not registered under the Land Title Act, an easement without a dominant tenement for any purpose necessary for the operation and maintenance of the grantee's undertaking, including a right to flood.
    (2)*An easement of the kind described in subsection*(1)*(b)
    (a)*is not registrable, and
    (b)*ceases to exist over land forming all or part of its servient tenement the title to which becomes registered under the Land Title Act, but continues over any part of its servient tenement the title to which remains unregistered.

Easements are incorporeal hereditament, an intangible right.
    Everything the government does is intangible.
    All invisible borders only existing on paper.

Because your land can be expropriate or have the mineral rights given away it seems that fee simple is closer to a profile a prendre.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    No i don't know to much about slavery back then except the slavery we live in today,
    It has had such impact and influence on the United States, its resultants are still with us today.
    It has impacted representation, commerce, marriage laws, gun laws, taxation, sociology, land law, entertainment and other areas.
    There is also the results after slavery: Reconstruction, Jim Crow, redlining, the Great Migration, sundown towns, restrictive covenants, the re-enslavement of African-Americans after the Civil War through the penal system, etc.

Being the US is about 225 years old with nearly half of that age spent with slavery, you may want to study this most important part of US history.

Quote Originally Posted by walter
    When you enslave everyone then it only makes sense that you can let the ones that were already slaves walk around with the rest.
    More production is created when you get to chose what work you want to do then when you are forced into a job.
    That's a separate system. You are conflating slavery with voluntary servitude. There is a stark difference between the two systems.

Abraham Lincoln got in office in 1860 and the war stared in 1861.
    He was a lawyer and suspend habeas corpus.
    And then he was extinguished.
    To me I smell a rat.
    You'll want to study the history of habeus corpus. Habeus corpus is privilege.
    What's so big about suspending habeas corpus? Constitutions are suspended all the time under states of emergency.

Why would anyone think government cares about what workers jobs and what they have to say?
    Look at the USA now.
    All the factories and jobs have been removed to countries that resemble slave labour.
    They don't care about the working class of people.
    Never have and it looks like they never will.
    Your beef is with servitude in general.

Enough for me about the civil war on this property tax topic.
    There was so much that happened that we will never know.
    Only one way to dig through this is to get the history books and records from archives concerning that period.
    We can gain some glimpse from such an excavation.

Concerning the image you posted:

The first 16 names or so were Presidents under a different charter for a different political corporation.
    A federation is different from national. Both are different from a confederation.
    The formation and reformation of the charters and political corporations were for purposes of devising better ways of extracting revenues to satisfy debts and obligations of the previous corporation.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 12-07-12 at 09:29 PM.

I have been working on this for quite some time. What I have learned about property taxes for my state is this. The code specifically defines 'taxpayer' as a business or commercial entity. Which makes sense, and would seem perfectly lawful. The constitution of the state (original) protects the right of property of the people by excepting that right and all inalienable rights from the general powers of government, and declares them forever inviolable. The problem is identification. When you borrow to buy land, the bank makes you agree to pay the property tax. However, that agreement is a private contract and the state is not a party, and cannot question or enforce it. You are then thrown into an administrative machine of the state to collect property taxes. That machine is not judicial, it is purely a function of the legislature (it can involve the courts, but only as an administrative process). That court is a limited jurisdiction court called a tax court. Only the state and a taxpayer can go to a tax court, so if you make an appearance there, you will get told how much and when to pay. The question, does one of the people have to pay property taxes, is a judicial question, not administrative. The tax court is not the place for such a question (though I have seen several cases, even involving lawyers, go there to ask such a question). A general jurisdiction, judicial court is the proper place. Property taxes is a very simple question of inalienable rights. The government of a state was constituted to protect the rights of their creator, the people. The courts however are full of lawyers (judges), and their fraud upon the people will be protected to the fullest extent of their ability. Thank God for the greater judgment.

Everything in their world is commercial. That's why we got an assignment of a judicial person to play the game.

There is a flaw in your statement.
    I have bought land with cash.
    And same same.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    I have been working on this for quite some time. What I have learned about property taxes for my state is
    Important widely recognized types of property include real property (the combination of land and any improvements to or on the land), personal property (physical possessions belonging to a person), private property (property owned by legal persons, business entities or individual natural persons), public property (state owned or publicly owned and available possessions) and intellectual property (exclusive rights over artistic creations, inventions, etc.), although the latter is not always as widely recognized or enforced.[7] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Property

An article of property may have physical and incorporeal parts.

A title, or a right of ownership, establishes the relation between the property and other persons, assuring the owner the right to dispose of the property as the owner sees fit.

If this below is a done deal than going to a title insurance company should not be a big deal to find out who was the very first “person or legal persons, business entities" who has their name on your title.

In United States law, typically evidence of title is established through title reports written up by title insurance companies, which show the history of title (property abstract and chain of title) as determined by the recorded public record deeds;[1] the title report will also show applicable encumbrances such as easements, liens, or covenants.[2]
    In exchange for insurance premiums, the title insurance company conducts a title search through public records and provides assurance of good title, reimbursing the insured if a dispute over the title arises.[3] In the case of vehicle ownership, a simple vehicle title document may be issued by a governmental agency. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_(property)
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"