Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Goodbye to Property Taxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Metheist View Post
    OR, deed the property to the County in Trust...

Originally Posted by Michael Joseph
    because that would violate the Garn St. Germane Act and also more than likely the Deed of Trust would open the door to allow the Lender to Accelerate the Loan by Due on Sale Clause.

And the Military as Trustee - See Lieber Code will enforce the Agreements. Remember Sheriff Grice - "I am just following orders"....

Most men and women do not have a rightful Claim to deed any Property to anyone. Senate Resolution #62 need not be Positive Law it is a matter of fact in regard to Trust Law.

However, lets say there are no banker liens - outstanding loans - the Deed might just spell out a new Agreement. And since we are talking about Trust Law only one signature is required. Please go to any deed and tell me who signed the Deed? Did the Grantee sign the Deed? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have been pondering this question MJ!

Please tell us the point?
    The deed is an expression of Trust. The Grantee is a CESTUI QUE TRUST = LEGAL NAME = Beneficiary. Therefore the Deed is just a Transfer of Beneficial Interest. And Therefore the Grantor does not have the RIGHT to transfer the property without the State as the Property expressed Within the Deed is Equitable Interest.

Only the Trustee can do that action.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-01-11 at 06:23 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    The deed is an expression of Trust. The Grantee is a CESTUI QUE TRUST = LEGAL NAME = Beneficiary. Therefore the Deed is just a Transfer of Beneficial Interest. And Therefore the Grantor does not have the RIGHT to transfer the property without the State as the Property expressed Within the Deed is Equitable Interest.

Only the Trustee can do that action.
    Presuming that is true - then one could become affiliated with state business through a resulting trust. Ergo, become trustee.

Look for the trustee in a breach of trust.

The whole thing is in dishonor it would seem. Just another ponzi scheme to defraud the people. Most are lead to believe they own their property, but through the use of legaleeze speak have been dooped. this would seem to make the system null and void. Convincing them of this, might present a problem.fB

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    The whole thing is in dishonor it would seem. Just another ponzi scheme to defraud the people. Most are lead to believe they own their property, but through the use of legaleeze speak have been dooped. this would seem to make the system null and void. Convincing them of this, might present a problem.fB
    I think the problem stems from peoples' lack of knowledge of the origins of our property laws.

Our property laws originate in England, particularly after the invasion of William the Conqueror.
    Our property laws originate in Roman, Norman-French feudalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    When the remedy is written plainly in the law (since 1913) it is difficult to rightly accuse Congress of dishonor. But if you are adept at record-forming, then you might get an indictment...

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I think the problem stems from peoples' lack of knowledge of the origins of our property laws.

Our property laws originate in England, particularly after the invasion of William the Conqueror.
    Our property laws originate in Roman, Norman-French feudalism.
    Thank you for that reminder. It is useful.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    When the remedy is written plainly in the law (since 1913) it is difficult to rightly accuse Congress of dishonor. But if you are adept at record-forming, then you might get an indictment...

Thank you for that reminder. It is useful.
    I would agree with you both, but I feel that people have purposely mislead. Shame on us for sure for not paying attention, educating ourselves, trusting in government and thinking the news reporters were our watch dogs. But that was the line most bought into.fB

To accuse of a general fraud by omission - your civics teachers and parents included, will require some advanced record-forming skills indeed. Ergo the suitors learn the use of an evidence repository in the "exclusive original cognizance" of that communist/illuminati precept that government was created, registry and survey, boundaries and abutments, easements, usufructuaries and all that for one simple purpose; to protect our property rights.

The private side of the brain trust (email broadcasts) made some very intrigueing headway on this same topic. So I am going to get bold about boundaries and share some Crosstalk. First I am going to summarize what I think this thread is about though.

Through selecting your government services from the CAFR and figuring up your fair share per capita you might pay that amount by donation but publish your agreement through the county clerk and recorder. Motla68 and a couple others studied in trust law are proposing that a private agreement is better - even a secret robin egg-blue wrapped arrangement but that will get nowhere until Motla68 gets over his attitude and shares the template. I do not see that a private agreement is appropriate so I say it must be published and therefore made available to anybody who wants off the property tax roles.

The premise is based on that you will get your government protections of police and fire, 911 communications in an emergency and there is no birth certificate registration right to funds providing for it. Therefore you pay for your menu-selection yearly and publish your novation sanctifying you from the county tax assessor.

Crosstalk:

Isn't "owning the mill", by any means, still 'voting' with the municipal-govt taxpayers, thus perpetuating their welfare-state of being?

What I suggested by directing one's energy as a "donation in lieu of tax" as one's fair share of a community's mutual-support services is that, we who do not trust in the welfare-state (or police-state, same thing), are only with covenant obligation to support a moral means to a moral end. How can that be claimed as belligerent intent or conduct?

I prefer to view the above 'voting' as managing. The precept is that authority comes from responsibility and True Name's basis requires fixing the perceived corruption, which requires the use of the government (which is assumed to be corrupt) to do? - Meaning that, How are you going to fix a currupt judiciary with itself? The model I see developing here - the Agreement, is based on a much plainer judgment; That if you are a victim of theft, or you home is on fire you would make the judgment call to dial 911 for professional help. Bringing forth the mortgage agreement to pay taxes was very helpful! It shows the same thing - responsibility. Responsibility is authority and without it, people should not go around thinking they are self-governing.

If I am going to loan you money, then you better protect my collateral assets.

Being signor on the 2001 BoE and the Treatment and Consent Form below has its advantages. I feel that I have accepted government for value, as it is, without judging it. Well, to be frank I judged and charged it $20M waiver of tort based in the fact in my evidence repository, but that was for a specific violation of bond (oath of office - speedy trial right). Just the same; I truly view it as my government. My government. So much so, that I actually have outgrown the conditioning that it is unconcionable that a huge triangle in the middle of America may soon belong to China to pay off a huge debt - rather than the conditioned response that we can sign endorsement of credit for a century and then just tell China and other creditors - Tough Luck! We are America, we don't have to pay back honorably.

Did we just presume that the American states would keep the same borders through a foreclosure?

Another item to think over is that federal judges are legislating their own pay raise - What? Their salaries shall not be diminished during terms of office in good behavior. However the stock certificates they handle are being diminished in value. So they are constitutionally mandating an adjustment in their paycheck amounts based on their actual pay being mandated to remain the same over time of term. Get it? Look at the attachment and consider carefully, Who is the Principal? The Fed would be an independent banking cartel if not for being allowed to deteriorate the value of its own stock certificates through fractional lending. But it does - by the people's endorsement signature; therefore the natural debt. See how it grows?

Now we grow the two more edifying suitors' broadcasts [including the Response from China conversation] together because we have to take responsibility if we want to pretend to be self-governing. To own the government, we have to let it go. Ergo the Agreement. Pay for the sheriff (police) and fire protection in your mill/share of lawful money.

This goes back to the '90s too. I heard an occasional story where the police of fire protection district would not respond to the homes of people consciously taking themselves off the tax rolls. So this is the same function of the tax in a voluntary agreement published through the county clerk and recorder. The man/homeowner is not obligated to all the assumpsit associated with the local collections processes, however the fireman and policeman are more obligated than ever in a published agreement for the same thing.

-----Original Message-----
    To: 'David Merrill';
    Cc:
    Subject: RE: Property Tax Strategy
    Importance: High

“So now I take you to eleemysonary corporations - the government as an eleemysonary corporation. I have shared with you getting $2K CAT Scans and expensive antibiotics, X-Rays and other Emergency Treatment from the City-Owned Memorial Hospital. When I walk away, we call it even. Do I get my emergency health care for free? No. I have given the City/METRO, in agreement with God over to that priesthood. God gave away a major asset of my original estate as heir apparent - the cities and the suburbs. The Levites got the Cities. Those are my cities and the Levites use them.” – David Merrill

But the agreement is the agreement and 'owning the mill' means to me that the health care is owed by the Levitical Priesthood to the Order of Melchizedek for being elect. However I may be misinterpreting mill. I thought it had something to do with per capita and it may be related to grinding grains? Oh well, you learn something new every day. – David Merrill

Talk about two statements that really get to the heart of all matters we discuss here in regards to our being exposed to, touched by and imposed upon in every aspect of living life on this land by the very entity which “owes us”. The trick and scheme perpetrated by David’s “Levitical Priesthood” is to have us either deny, or not trust in, our “election” and to seek out the cover of a “man king” instead. Nothing has changed over thousands of years! We are duped, conditioned, persuaded and convinced of the notion of subjugation to their claimed “higher authority” and they set up schemes and mechanisms, in accordance with Divine Law, which lead us to volunteer into servitude. The adversary is indeed clever, cynical, deceiving and evil and since its inheritance is control over the City/METRO, they will use it to their full capability and advantage as long as the “willing volunteers” continue to grant their unwitting consent.

David’s explanation, I feel, lies directly in line with what I have been offering regarding our inherent right to “take control” of and over the creations of man due to the mal-intent and dishonor at the foundation of them. This is why David receives “free healthcare”. This is why we can demand lawful money. This is why we may utilize the chattels of the modern age as we deem necessary in order to keep the peace and to procure the vital resources and necessities of life which have been seized, taken over and controlled by government municipalities and agents of City/METRO. This is why we can refuse to be the fiduciary/surety behind their creations even though we may pick them up and use them out of the necessity that they created and dishonorably imposed upon us. We, as the elect, are not affected by this usurpation and we demand of the “Levitical Priesthood” to honor and recognize our position as the “elect” and the rights, freedoms, immunities and SUPERIOR AUTHORITY that comes along with it.

Eleemysonary is a word which describes perfectly the nature of those entities that impose upon us, on a daily basis, their deceptive and dishonorable notion that we owe them instead of them owing us.

Thanks,

True Name
    Continued...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-02-11 at 12:45 PM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 6:57 PM
    To:
    Cc:

You may have to ask David about “owning the mill”; I may have misunderstood the reference and his use of that phrase.

I presented two stages and made the comment about baby steps. Just announcing ownership according to the bible is not really wise. I think we should refine the Agreement like Suitor Initials is proposing, pragmatically so that the profane understands. The foundation is spiritual though. But even officials who understand their spirituality are not going to risk their chosen career over somebody else's rendition.

There is something I want you to observe when I convinced the doctor in the ER to give me a free CAT Scan ($2K). It is about what AJ is saying too I believe. The doctor was holding on to his position for quite some time as you can tell. Then I caught him defending dishonor and he gave me the CAT Scan!

Look what I wrote in at Item 3.

The ER doctor thought that the hospital protected doctor-patient confidentiality. I can tell you that from the original by the volume of his voice and if you listen carefully you will hear the background hum increase because I have double the volume where his confidence trails off. He makes an assertion that the hospital is honorable about doctor patient confidentiality and then he reads the Agreement for the first time and finds out that I struck through the paragraph to preserve just that. This may be what Initials is speaking of about honor and dishonor.

Another thing to notice is the bottom; Any modifications to this form will not be honored!

Well, how about that? That showed up after I was treated for stepping on a nail a few years back. But the agreement is the agreement and 'owning the mill' means to me that the health care is owed by the Levitical Priesthood to the Order of Melchizedek for being elect. However I may be misinterpreting mill. I thought it had something to do with per capita and it may be related to grinding grains? Oh well, you learn something new every day!

Regards,

David Merrill.

In any case, unless one is fully devoid of use of any paper generated by the United States, utilizing a coupon is no different than utilizing FRNs. These are both obligations of the US and these are both considered “money” according to their own law. We just refuse to doubly enrich them and we refuse to “be the bond”. We also instruct them to utilize their instrument to settle their account according to their laws and obligations.

We cannot destroy the system; we can only avoid participation in it and the obligations of it, in our own right, by whatever means we deem necessary and with full righteousness of intent. Then, eventually the system may be destroyed on its own through its inherent dishonor and unrighteousness and the awareness of people, who recognize, receive and act upon the truth.

Thanks,

True Name

We demand that the instrument sent be used as lawful money in order to alleviate the burden of elastic private credit upon the people – false balances.

That is an amazing restatement of this; Paragraph 8:

The process works like this. Suppose $1000 in Federal Reserve notes are presented for redemption in public money. To raise $1000 in public money the Fed must surrender U.S. Bonds in that amount to the Treasury in exchange for the public money demanded (assuming that the Fed had no public money on hand). In so doing $1000 of the National Debt would be paid off by the Fed and thus canceled.

Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 7:31 AM
    To:
    Cc:

Subject: Re: Property Tax Strategy

Isn't "owning the mill", by any means, still 'voting' with the municipal-govt taxpayers, thus perpetuating their welfare-state of being?

What I suggested by directing one's energy as a "donation in lieu of tax" as one's fair share of a community's mutual-support services is that, we who do not trust in the welfare-state (or police-state, same thing), are only with covenant obligation to support a moral means to a moral end. How can that be claimed as belligerent intent or conduct?

True Name

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 8:59 AM, True Name wrote:

I do not promote the concept of a “fund account” either. What I meant to offer here is the idea that there is “sameness” associated with sending in redeemed lawful money cash to pay the “tax bill” (and “own the mill”) and sending in the coupon which we also non-endorse by way of demanding it be redeemed in lawful money. We have that authority since it is a public entity we are dealing with just like a municipal utility service. We demand that the instrument sent be used as lawful money in order to alleviate the burden of elastic private credit upon the people – false balances. All the while the supposed “tax bill” is paid (via coupon – legal tender obligation of the US), we didn’t re-venue ourselves, we didn’t offer ourselves as the bond behind the elastic funds and we still can expect the fire truck to show up when there is a fire.

Thanks,

True Name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 12:11 AM
    To:

That comment from True Name I presume is based on the Australian redemption and that it is made on one of the two components of the remittance. I should have explained that but what happened is I found it and slapped it on and Forwarded it to you all.

The component that I recognize as having effect in law is the:

Deposited for Credit on Account or Exchanged for Non-Redeemable Australian Bank Notes.

Many of you recognize that from our earlier non-endorsement stamps. The other verbiage is similar to the loan discharge Page 1, Page 2, Page 3. The rumor with that documentation is that the Lender started re-billing like reserved in paragraph 2. We had an east coast suitor experiment with a Government Student Loan for $5K too. The clerk messed with the evidence repository so badly it indicated there is something to it - but I suspect it is an operation of credit rather than any funds in any account. In other words the seized gold in 1933 paid for saving the Fed from extinction as the 20-year bank charters expired. Americans put their trust in FDR's "held in trust" (endorsed their salary checks) and that means America saved the Fed. America paid that gold to save the Fed. It is not there on account like many HJR-192 enthusiasts believe. But like I said, the US clerk of court rendered the science inconclusive.

Therefore I believe that we have an effect of redeeming lawful money on that success story. Not directing the account to any Treasury Direct-style funds for setoff.

Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2011 9:00 PM
    To:
    Importance: High

If the coupon attached to the “tax bill” is returned in good faith in order to provide a way for them to settle their books and account with the verbiage “Funds are redeemed in lawful money per 12usc411” written on the coupon; isn’t that the same premise of “owning the mill” since, just like a stack of FRNs, a coupon is an obligation of the United States which we can either endorse (be the bond) or make the demand for lawful money?

Thanks,

True Name

Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2011 9:28 PM
    To:
    Subject: FW: Property Tax Strategy

I remembered where I saved that Australian redemption process.

Continued...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-02-11 at 12:49 PM.

Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2011 6:17 PM
    To:
    Cc:

I think it important to look at the perspective brought forth in this post. This brings forth a previous agreement most people have in place - about anyone who has a mortgage to "own" a home, maybe by constructive trust after the homeowner has paid off the warranty deed or note of trust too. Thanks for this image Initials!

This information came off as a hinderance to the Agreement we are developing here but after sleeping on it I came up with a productive post in response. In summary, the mortgage requires that you keep their home under the fire and police protection available with 911 Emergency Services. Let's grant that is the purpose of the clause - rather than to oppress the American people. Like with a car loan, one is required to keep the auto under an insurance policy by the lender. Same thing - paying taxes is like an insurance policy against fire and theft/vandalism, outside the scope of homeowner's insurance.

I believe that this is a good start at getting realistic about making the matter work in the scope of redeeming lawful money. With lawful money demanded to pay the sheriff and fire chief plus communications (911) you actually own your mill. Moving onward to solving the obstacles in our minds then:

You cannot use the mail system for this - else that is a trespass. I would use private process server.

The postage is lawful money, paid in cash - lawful money. The lawful money is easement and abutment into the dominions that belong to you - the Post Office - now operating (Nixon Administration) under a contractor called the USPS. I hope I understand that right. It is not feasable to say that one can trespass in one's own dominions is it?

I do not care for the Registry that you propose.

That I presume means that you do not like the county clerk and recorder too? The purpose of the Agreement being published is to show people. The state itself is incapable of reading or even thinking so the public notice is for people. But I jump to that conclusion early in your paragraph:

I think it would be best to put a Notice on the Registry and hold the original agreement private. The reason for the Notice is this is sensitive information to the State - and it could hurt their business model.

Notice that there is a private agreement in effect? That sounds reasonable but then you comment:

I would also like to think of a way to "lock in" this remedy. Else the Legislature will pass a new law and 'weasel' out from under this new Remedy.

That to me means forget about the business model (tax revenue for the masses) and use the county clerk and recorder.

If Yehovah is kicking his ass by way of the State as Paddle, then who am I to interfere with that correction.

I think that would mean the current property tax assessed per homeowner is much more than the mill you are speaking of. For the sheeple to be taking a thrashing here we need to make the CAFR division per capita and compare it to the average annual property tax I suppose. That brings to mind how people in big rich homes pay more into the system than those living in shabby duplexes too - but let's not go there yet.

Perhaps you should call it a 'good faith donation in lieu of tax' payment. Tax is rent for use of a privilege.

That mental model leads us to a belligerent stance. I implore we look at the current "tax" and the proposed "mill" both being like fire and police protection insurance policies. The efficiency will be calculated eventually like in the paragraph above. Now we have win-win contract negotiations instead of an oppressive government acting like the owner instead of a trustee. I think we need to do this to move forward.

Compensation Tax is a classic form of Tax based on the right of the landlord to demand tenants pay for the estimated loss of value of property through their use. Property Tax is an example of a Compensation Tax.

This presumes the First Lien on everything you "buy" with private credit from the Fed. So we can drop that from our mental modeling on the presumption remedy is utilized naturally by right. So far as I know Frank is unfamiliar with our remedy - but Motla68, who inspired this tact showed us something interesting - in Australia, where Frank lives. I cannot find that rendition but it is similar to this Canadian version. We find non-endorsement in the Bank of Canada Act and I believe that with admiralty ruling, [Proctor WISWALL's 1994 Comparative Paper - Australia, Britain and the USA.] we find that in Australia and Great Britain as well, that when law allows contracting in false balances - there must be a remedy, rendering those false balances optional.

Therefore I suggest that most or all of these obstacles are nothing more than mental conditioning. We seek to insure quick response by our (we own them) officials (our public servants) in case of emergency. True Name has shared his experience with an arsonist - requiring both police and fire action. As expected, without this sort of agreement in place the prosecution laid entirely upon Initials; the DA was basically inert without Name prosecuting the arsonist. This agreement would bind the prosecution to act. Of course once the firemen and trucks arrived, it was pretty much mandatory, Oh it's You; we will watch your house burn down! (You get my drift?) But that is basically what happened with the DA.

So now I take you to eleemysonary corporations - the government as an eleemysonary corporation. I have shared with you getting $2K CAT Scans and expensive antibiotics, X-Rays and other Emergency Treatment from the City-Owned Memorial Hospital. When I walk away, we call it even. Do I get my emergency health care for free? No. I have given the City/METRO, in agreement with God over to that priesthood. God gave away a major asset of my original estate as heir apparent - the cities and the suburbs. The Levites got the Cities. Those are my cities and the Levites use them.

1Ch 6:54 Now these are their dwelling places throughout their castles in their coasts, of the sons of Aaron, of the families of the Kohathites: for theirs was the lot.

1Ch 6:55 And they gave them Hebron in the land of Judah, and the suburbs thereof round about it.

1Ch 6:58 And Hilen with her suburbs, Debir with her suburbs,

1Ch 6:59 And Ashan with her suburbs, and Bethshemesh with her suburbs:

But baby steps now... Let's get there maybe after we can explain this novation in terms of the mill tax.

Continued...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-02-11 at 12:51 PM.

Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2011 4:15 PM
    To:
    Cc:
    Subject: Re: Property Tax Strategy

Perhaps you should call it a 'good faith donation in lieu of tax' payment. Tax is rent for use of a privilege. There is already a compact in place that excludes attorneys, if suitors have recorded their standing as executors over their Divinity (real property use-rights).

This is from Frank O'Collins, for your consideration:

Compensation Tax is a classic form of Tax based on the right of the landlord to demand tenants pay for the estimated loss of value of property through their use. Property Tax is an example of a Compensation Tax.

Found at:

http://www.one-heaven.org/canons_pos...ticle_1070.htm

True Name

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 5:36 PM, True Name wrote:

I would first Abate the County Attorney. Else he will just grab the Registered Asset and Claim Power of Attorney - I mean really, why is there any need for an attorney at the County level, think about it.

You cannot use the mail system for this - else that is a trespass. I would use private process server.

You do not want to become an enemy by using metals - just pay your fair share - very good. This is equivalent to one-mill and relieves the duty of council to apply a mill RATE upon the fair share - paid in advance. Be the head and not the tail. I like this alot.

I am not sure yet how to effect Notice. I do not care for the Registry that you propose. but maybe i just don't fully grasp the mechanisms yet. I think it would be best to put a Notice on the Registry and hold the original agreement private. The reason for the Notice is this is sensitive information to the State - and it could hurt their business model.

I would also like to think of a way to "lock in" this remedy. Else the Legislature will pass a new law and 'weasel' out from under this new Remedy.

Remember if a man be ignorant let him be ignorant. If Yehovah is kicking his ass by way of the State as Paddle, then who am I to interfere with that correction.

shalom,
    Initials

Sent: Sat, March 19, 2011 6:09:13 PM
    Subject: Property Tax Strategy

Dear Suitors;

This is what I was talking about with the Website StSC being an asset to the broadcasts. I am utilizing it like an echo chamber and not only that, I can continue to refine ideas here on the broadcasts, and suitors on the chat room can discuss them on the thread there. I will start a thread there, with this broadcast and as things useful and new develop there, I can broadcast them again for us to read.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...full=1#post714

The idea struck me after a non-suitor [Motla68] described his "contract" or agreement with the local sheriff. He only did this for one year - 2004 but was promoting that the agreement is still in place. I do not believe that is so. His approach was based in the sheriff being the highest county official which is no longer true. I recall many years ago wanting to contact the sheriff on a report or whatever and being directed to the municipal police because I was downtown, in city limits. The dominion of the sheriff is the entire county but only outside the city limits. The member on StSC - Motla68 - got the annual budget figure for the sheriff from the CAFR and divided that by the number of taxpayer citizens in the county and found a figure per capita. That is what he cut a money order for with a contract proposal that held his sovereign declarations of the sheriff's unincorporated duties and outlined the agreement, that by accepting the sheriff agreed to. Motla68 will not share the actual documentation but that is what I have surmised after having to wait some time for any details at all. The thing that puts me off about the process is obviously Motla68 paid for a year of sheriff services in 2004 and still believes that the sheriff is obligated to services and performance seven years later.

So I processed what is going on with property taxes and formed a plan I will put to writing in this broadcast.

Pretend first that you live in the incorporated county (the County) outside city limits for simplicity. Go buy or pick up for free, the County CAFR (here the City CAFR is free but the County CAFR is $25 and you can view it for free at the tax assessor's office). Look through it like a menu of services and select sheriff and fire protection services. We should add one more service - 911 Emergency services to contact the sheriff or fire station in a hurry and get a quick response. Three services. Find the last year's budget for those services separately, then divide by the number of people in the county. [For accuracy you might factor in that the people in the City utilize municipal police for emergencies but you both utilize the sheriff's jail, which is likely located in the City too... things like that - but let's forget all that for this broadcast.] Now you have an annual figure of 'your fair share' to pay for the emergency services of the sheriff and fire department, supposing that is the only thing you want from the "menu". You will have a figure for Fire, Sheriff and 911 Emergency Communications.

Now you draw up the Agreement - which I would keep very simple and without any recognizable patriot or sovereign jargon; not even any religious proclamation except maybe the mention of Jesus or God to describe the original estate in trust. I would refer to this as the organic unincorporated county, original estate; like that. Detach yourself from county bonds, municipal bonding and school districts, fire districts etc. and explain concisely that this is how you are choosing to pay for your fair share of public services without mentioning anything at all about taxes. This is a private agreement between yourself, in true name and the sheriff and fire department including communications. Motla68 has not shared his Agreement so we suitors on StSC will likely refine it there on the new thread.

Publish the AgreementI(s) (I suggest one agreement naming all three menu items and the "donations" to each) with the Money Orders or cash (of course, Redeemed Lawful Money!) at the county clerk and recorder, establishing the trust entity FIRST MIDDLE on the cash receipt. Serve that on the County Sheriff and the Fire Marshal at your nearest Fire Station. Serve it on the office of the 911 Dispatcher too - likely at the police station. Be certain to use a process server if they will not provide proof of service of the Agreement (original) and a receipt for your "Donation". The Agreement will specify the term - for one year from payment/donating and renewable at the end of that term. Consider that the county attorney will have a reasonable amount of time to R4C your novation - 3 days (10 Day Rule; two mail in, three days to consider, two mail back and a weekend plus government holiday potentially). Of course the County Attorney would have to refund your donation if he refuses your Agreement. But you would have that on the record and once your process is complete, you would publish the entire process including a Notice of Default - on R4C and the proof of service once again at the county clerk and recorder and copy all around including to the county tax assessor.

This process - certified copy would be included in any property tax presentments Refused for Cause in the standard manner of evidence repository.

If you are living inside the city limits you would duplicate this where necessary with police services, and with municipal fire only. I would keep both police and sheriff though, paying for both with redeemed lawful money - but of course drop county fire services because they would not respond to your home anyway. But you would want the sheriff, even in the city because of some of the common law vestigial authority - for example to refuse federal authority in the county. Motla68 has said that this process of dividing by per capita costs less than you would think.

I have just written that through for the first rough draft so keep that in mind as you look this over and hopefully you will join the fun on the chat room for developing this idea further.

Regards,

David Merrill.[/QUOTE]