Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Goodbye to Property Taxes?

Wow, long read. I have no problem paying property taxes, supporting the local infrastructure.

What I object to is the confiscation of your property for not paying do to financial inability.

In Thailand their is no property tax, only a one time tax when transferring the title, and they would seem to have a working police, fire and rescue system.

As far as not paying land taxes that is not a problem. Rent to a church non-profit. Of course the church is one you started. I have not used this on my own home and property, and I have not objected to the small amount of taxes I was asked to pay. But I did own a commercial building that I purchased for the use of the church, my church. I did not claim the whole commercial building as being used by the church only about 30%. Yes someone from the tax department did come out and survey the situation.

As a church you can provide a home for the ministers etc. The land on which the minister resides can be paid for by the church and the owner of the land gets a tax reduction based on the percentage used. All nice and legal, lawful. It costs about $50 to start a church in Hawaii. I had the same church in Oregon before I moved to Hawaii. Just an approach some my find useful.

Interesting - ecclesia. Ex visitation Dei.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Wow, long read. I have no problem paying property taxes, supporting the local infrastructure.

What I object to is the confiscation of your property for not paying do to financial inability.

In Thailand their is no property tax, only a one time tax when transferring the title, and they would seem to have a working police, fire and rescue system.

As far as not paying land taxes that is not a problem. Rent to a church non-profit. Of course the church is one you started. I have not used this on my own home and property, and I have not objected to the small amount of taxes I was asked to pay. But I did own a commercial building that I purchased for the use of the church, my church. I did not claim the whole commercial building as being used by the church only about 30%. Yes someone from the tax department did come out and survey the situation.

As a church you can provide a home for the ministers etc. The land on which the minister resides can be paid for by the church and the owner of the land gets a tax reduction based on the percentage used. All nice and legal, lawful. It costs about $50 to start a church in Hawaii. I had the same church in Oregon before I moved to Hawaii. Just an approach some my find useful.
    So now that your wealth has been confiscated you would sure like to be indemnified of all expenses related to the property which you unknowingly deposited into the treasury by way of registration, correct? ... unless that is you have the original grant of land from the king?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Interesting - ecclesia. Ex visitation Dei.
    Expanding upon this thought, now the story between Joseph and Esau in this current article linked should start to make a little sense now:
    http://onlashuk.wordpress.com/

Gen. 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Expanding upon this thought, now the story between Joseph and Esau in this current article linked should start to make a little sense now:
    http://onlashuk.wordpress.com/

Gen. 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.
    That is the Key. Accept the Election.

Last edited by David Merrill; 04-02-11 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    There you go yes, the election! This is all good stuff I will probably put this in the Coresource Library. Where did you get it from?

This video last words spoken sort of helps me understand why Onlashuk had interpreted our camps as I called it to that of sanctuary.
    Last edited by motla68; 04-02-11 at 05:13 PM.

Anthony Joseph

The way the system is set up, there is no way around it if you respond the way they lead you or if you ignore them entirely. The "other" available option is never revealed for obvious reasons. Like a traffic citation; there are three options offered by the way they lead you respond. The "other" option is not disclosed... R4C; even though it IS available for those that choose to employ the method honorably and competently.

That is why I suggest that the provided and available coupon attached to the "tax bill" be sent back with instructions for them to settle their own account utilizing that valid instrument which they provided, and are BOUND to accept, according to the law they operate from and are under. Seems to be as simple an "option" as R4C'ing a Traffic Citiation; utilize whatever instrument, tool or mechanism available in order to assist them in settling their account internally and to keep the peace. Their is NO disruption or challenge of the "system" on our part other than our justly and rightfully declared immunity from it and superiority over it. Any disruption of the peace or initiated "action" will be by them from a position of dishonor if they fail to, or refuse to, recoginize the character and standing of the man or woman who exercises his/her inherent and Divine right of avoidance from being "ruled" or re-venued by men and/or their creations.

So your taking the 4 corner method and applying it to taxes. Sounds like to me. fB

Anthony Joseph
    So your taking the 4 corner method and applying it to taxes. Sounds like to me. fB
    I may be dense... but what is the "4 corner" method?

The 4 corner method has it's pros and cons, this comes from Batman's field of play. Since the court of the dead cannot hear voice from spirit, can only hear the paper I am not totally convinced this is solid and practical myself.