Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Goodbye to Property Taxes?

It is basically as you have pointed allowing them to settle the matter honorable. You have provided the instruments. Now get out of way and let them do their job.

4 corners is basically for court appearance

I am here about the matter (peace full inhabitant
    there has been a mistake (my mistake, like trespass on the NAME)
    there was no proper notification (meeting of the minds)
    I want to settle this honorably (its basically their paper work, trust etc.) Let them do what they need to do to settle the matter honorably,

I think some where in this forum David had an outline of it as a attachment.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    It is basically as you have pointed allowing them to settle the matter honorable. You have provided the instruments. Now get out of way and let them do their job.

I want to settle this honorably (its basically their paper work, trust etc.) Let them do what they need to do to settle the matter honorably,

I never heard of that being described as the "4 corners" method. If it is deemed by me to be necessary and prudent (depends on their actions), I will be present at any court hearing regarding this matter in the capacity of special visitation only. They may utilize, for their benefit only, the "Rule E(8) appearance" as their recognizable law in order to define my presence there. I will be sure to present any unprovided materials (certified copies of R4Cs) required of the accusing party in order to stay in honor to the judge.

I will also suggest, if necessary, that they settle their own account internally since they are absent a willing volunteer to take on that burden for them.

I will be there for the sole purpose of preventing fraud upon the court and to assist them, as a peaceable friend, in settling their cause and account honorably.

It would seem to be part of the coresource info. including the paper work in light blue paper presented to the courts upon making an appearance. It would seem however there is a split occuring in ranks of that movement. To many chiefs I would suppose. oh well. fB

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I never heard of that being described as the "4 corners" method. If it is deemed by me to be necessary and prudent (depends on their actions), I will be present at any court hearing regarding this matter in the capacity of special visitation only. They may utilize, for their benefit only, the "Rule E(8) appearance" as their recognizable law in order to define my presence there. I will be sure to present any unprovided materials (certified copies of R4Cs) required of the accusing party in order to stay in honor to the judge.

I will also suggest, if necessary, that they settle their own account internally since they are absent a willing volunteer to take on that burden for them.

I will be there for the sole purpose of preventing fraud upon the court and to assist them, as a peaceable friend, in settling their cause and account honorably.
    Yep you got it. Thats the one. Seems you know it well and it might work for taxes. Let me know how it works for you. You seem to have added a few twists and turns to it though. fB
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 04-02-11 at 06:07 PM.

I had basically did the same thing on the second most recent ticket, accept this was done on a notepad and note given to asst. DA, no different then a sticky note reminder.

" special appearance " as Envoy.

I will have to check my notes. Somewhere I believe I have the info that you write on the paper work to give to the courts wrapped in light blue paper. its been a while but I can find it again. fB

TalkShoe - Call - Coresource Solution - Look in the mirror - Mar 27
    We start you out with some basics then you can look into how to handle yourself in court, check out Batman's Talkshoe:

Looks like someone else is teaching four corners and Coresource solution. hmmmmm

I will have to check my notes. Somewhere I believe I have the info that you write on the paper work to give to the courts wrapped in light blue paper. its been a while but I can find it again. fB
    Yes, that too as well. The wrapped blue paper is in the private, but the note from the notepad that is in the public in which I act in the capacity of Envoy.

TalkShoe - Call - Coresource Solution - Look in the mirror - Mar 27
    We start you out with some basics then you can look into how to handle yourself in court, check out Batman's Talkshoe:

Looks like someone else is teaching four corners and Coresource solution. hmmmmm
    What is the episode # and year on that post?
    Through this project I have put myself in various positions to show others in our local group here that a mistake can be corrected at any time. We take little tid bits of information from many resources, we never follow any one particular gurus process other then our own completely. The finding of making election has only been a topic of interest in the past month and it was just in the past couple weeks that anybody actually did anything with the authentication received.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Property Taxes are paid by the Registered Owner by and thru an a priori agreement.

Again what is Property? Property is Right of Use. The Registered Owner has the Right of Use via Agreement. The Trustee has the management of the Right of Use. And the tax is collected on the RIGHT OF USE.

Something tells me if I look at a Deed of Trust I am going to find an agreement within that says the Borrower agrees to pay the Property Taxes.....let me see if I can find one now....

Attachment 151

Well now, look at that. It is indeed found within a pre-existing agreement. Wherein that agreement has made known a new term BORROWER and the BORROWER is exactly the same as LEGAL M. NAME or cestui que trust.

And i will wager that the Grantor is lawfully siezed of the estate - therefore the Property never leaves the State. Starting to see why SR#62 is not required to be Public Law?

For those playing catchup at Heinz field, Property is Right of Use. The Deed incorporated by reference a Survey and the Survey is Recorded on a Plat and the Plat is located on a Book of Maps and the Book of Maps is Registered at a book and page WITHIN a Trust Asset Registry known as Register of Deeds or County Clerk and Recorder.

And that agreement does not say the Borrower will repay in Pesos. It says the Borrower will repay with the money of the STATE.

The State is concerned with their Property. So now I ask, what again is Property. If you have not seen it yet. Go to the Top and read again.

But read this first

Plus something tells me the agreement is Probated - Dead Hand - irrevocable Trust Agreement. The Grant cannot be undone.

Attachment 152

One thing to consider is what Registry will the Property - and the Agreements that govern the Property - be Registered? Under who's Law Form?
    This may be a dumb question, but it's been on my mind for a while now:
    Why is title split up into legal and equitable?

You said in your other above referenced post (But read this first) "The Legal Title manages the Rights of Use or manages the Property. And the Equitable Title Uses the Right of Use or Uses the Property. "

Why can a man or woman not hold both legal and equitable title?
    Seems like they go together; or should anyways. Isn't that the essence of true ownership?

When did title first get split up into legal and equitable?

It seems to me that allodial ownership (without taxation at gunpoint on pain of dispossession) cannot exist until legal and equitable title are united into one, under the control of the owner who is also the manager and the user of the property.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus