Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Goodbye to Property Taxes?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    One of the hooks they get you with is an affidavit of residence.
    Who issues an affidavit of residence?
    Where does it originate?
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Who issues an affidavit of residence?
    Where does it originate?
    That is a good question. I simply remember signing one when upon buying a house.

A deed of trust (trust deed) is not used universally by all States. Although many States do, those that do not use a mortgage. This information was acquired by way of Wikipedia.
    Given what I have stated above, this would not be the case. A mortgage is a loan contract with the house or property as security (collateral) for the loan.
    This is interesting and I could see this. Would you happen to have any material concerning certificates and items held in trust or bail?
    How would being an heir come into play with property acquired by sale? Does not heir invest by descent?
    " most property ownership in the common law world—primarily, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the Republic of Ireland—described more properly as being in fee simple."
    " in the United States, all land is subject to eminent domain by the federal government, and subject to the imposition of taxes by state and/or local governments, and there is thus no true allodial land."
    - Wikipedia

A mortgage is a agreement with a bank, it serves it's purpose of hiding the trust cloaked behind it. Thus a trustee is appointed by them and not you.
    On Certificate [of] title, your mind has been programmed to believe what it is not, you just have to see how it is setup in knowing who is claiming
    absolute ownership. it is the "of" which is the flipping of title creating illusion. Look at it this way, if you truly had absolute ownership then why are
    you not charging the state or the county for the privilege of serving bills of taxes on your own land? Who is charging who a tax, then you will see
    who is claiming absolute ownership.

North Carolina State: The Republic [versus] State of North Carolina: The Democracy
    Most people are enslaved to the delusional democratical strategy of using the democracies money to pay a democracy bill.

Our Ancestors already shed blood for the absolute legal ownership of this land, nobody has absolute ownership individually, we all have the blood title as a whole.
    We are the usufruct, the state is the usufructuary.

[B}Louisiana Civil Code[/B]
    " Art. 223. Parental usufruct on minor child's property

Parents have during marriage the enjoyment of the property of their children until their majority or emancipation.

This usufruct is nonalienable and exempt from seizure.

Acts 1986, No. 303, ยง1. "

" Art. 542. Divisibility of naked ownership.

The naked ownership may be partitioned subject to the rights of the usufructuary."

When we reach the age of majority we are Usufruct of our own Estates, the state remains the usufructuary.

Convention (IV) respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land and its annex: Regulations concerning the Laws and Customs of War on Land. The Hague, 18 October 1907.
    ANNEX TO THE CONVENTION
    : Regulations respecting the laws and customs of war on land #Section III : Military authority over the territory of the hostile state
    Art. 55. The occupying State shall be regarded only as administrator and usufructuary of public buildings, real estate, forests, and agricultural estates belonging to the hostile State, and situated in the occupied country. It must safeguard the capital of these properties, and administer them in accordance with the rules of usufruct.

Senate Resolution #62 doc#43 1933:

Name:  SR-62-pg13.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  27.5 KB
    Last edited by motla68; 09-25-11 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    " most property ownership in the common law world—primarily, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the Republic of Ireland—described more properly as being in fee simple."
    " in the United States, all land is subject to eminent domain by the federal government, and subject to the imposition of taxes by state and/or local governments, and there is thus no true allodial land."
    - Wikipedia

A mortgage is a agreement with a bank, it serves it's purpose of hiding the trust cloaked behind it.
    Of all this I am well aware and have no disagreements with.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    Thus a trustee is appointed by them and not you.
    Actually, you appoint the trustee upon beseeching of such services and signing of the agreement.
    If you don't want do do business with any trustees (fiduciary would be a more appropriate term in this case), buy the property out right.

On Certificate [of] title, your mind has been programmed to believe what it is not, you just have to see how it is setup in knowing who is claiming
    absolute ownership. it is the "of" which is the flipping of title creating illusion. Look at it this way, if you truly had absolute ownership then why are
    you not charging the state or the county for the privilege of serving bills of taxes on your own land? Who is charging who a tax, then you will see
    who is claiming absolute ownership.
    This continues to interest me. Do you have any legal works concerning the certificate and items in trust or bail along with its origin and development throughout history?

North Carolina State: The Republic [versus] State of North Carolina: The Democracy
    Most people are enslaved to the delusional democratical strategy of using the democracies money to pay a democracy bill.
    Government is the trustee of an area to administrate the pooling of assets of all contributors therein.

Our Ancestors already shed blood for the absolute legal ownership of this land, nobody has absolute ownership individually, we all have the blood title as a whole.
    This is not how I see it. Your ancestors fought to exchange one overlord for another. You see this throughout early colonial and American history.
    Elites are always concerned with whom they can exploit as well as their assets (note I did not say property for good reason). All the better if you can persuade or con the vulgar into volunteering into just such schemes.

We are the usufruct, the state is the usufructuary.
    This is fine and dandy if one considers them self an article of commerce.

[B}Louisiana Civil Code[/B]
    " Art. 223. Parental usufruct on minor child's property

Parents have during marriage the enjoyment of the property of their children until their majority or emancipation.

This usufruct is nonalienable and exempt from seizure.
    This cite sources from Napoleonic Code and thus ultimately, Roman Civil Law.

Trusts were not a feature of Roman Civil Law (Continental Law) until just recently adopted.

Trusts originate exclusively from English Common Law.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 09-26-11 at 12:30 PM.

http://university.ucadia.info/e107_f...RATE_BIRTH.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post

http://university.ucadia.info/e107_f...RATE_BIRTH.pdf
    Thank-you for the document, Chex.
    Having perused the document a bit, I must conclude it is Internet yarn, however.
    Despite this, I'm sure there is value to mine from the contents therein.

That is a good question. I simply remember signing one when upon buying a house.
    I do not recall ever signing such a thing.
    Since I bought my land with cash (lawful money) and it had no built structures on it, there was no bank, real estate agent or lender involved.
    See my thread here for details.
    My cabin is called a "shed" on the assessor's survey. There is no "house" or "residence" on my land.
    I put up a mailbox by the road after consulting with the mailman, several years after I built my cabin. He told me where to put it on the County right-of-way. That side of the road does not even adjoin my land.

For years the mailbox address was Rt. 1 box XXX-b. Then in the mid-nineties it changed to 1234 Newly Named Rd. format. The post office insisted I mark my mailbox accordingly or they would not deliver to the box anymore.
    Soon after I marked the box with the new address and made all the necessary paperwork changes, my neighbor said that the 911 service director wants me to call him so he can give me a new address, because the address I had was not 911 compliant.
    It is possible that the 911 director would have asked me to fill out some type of affidavit of residence but it never came to that because I never contacted him.

My address is not in the 911 system to this day.

In the 2010 US census, in which I worked as a field worker, I noticed that every shed, roofed wood pile, travel trailer and my cabin-shed had been mapped with GPS coordinates.
    Unfortunately I was not assigned to work my own street, but I talked with the lady who was. I explained to her how there was no "residence" on my land and she was polite about it and agreeable. I suspect though that she had no idea what I was talking about and I do not know what she ended up writing into her survey. That would have been interesting to see, but the entire Census process was shrouded in much mystery which I as a field worker was unable to penetrate.
    I had a lot of questions to which the job coordinators and superiors standard answer was "I don't know".
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Since I bought my land with cash (lawful money) and it had no built structures on it, there was no bank, real estate agent or lender involved.
    My cabin is called a "shed" on the assessor's survey. There is no "house" or "residence" on my land.
    I put up a mailbox by the road after consulting with the mailman, several years after I built my cabin. He told me where to put it on the County right-of-way. That side of the road does not even adjoin my land.

For years the mailbox address was Rt. 1 box XXX-b. Then in the mid-nineties it changed to 1234 Newly Named Rd. format. The post office insisted I mark my mailbox accordingly or they would not deliver to the box anymore.
    Soon after I marked the box with the new address and made all the necessary paperwork changes, my neighbor said that the 911 service director wants me to call him so he can give me a new address, because the address I had was not 911 compliant.
    It is possible that the 911 director would have asked me to fill out some type of affidavit of residence but it never came to that because I never contacted him.

In the 2010 US census, in which I worked as a field worker, I noticed that every shed, roofed wood pile, travel trailer and my cabin-shed had been mapped with GPS coordinates.
    Unfortunately I was not assigned to work my own street, but I talked with the lady who was. I explained to her how there was no "residence" on my land and she was polite about it and agreeable. I suspect though that she had no idea what I was talking about and I do not know what she ended up writing into her survey. That would have been interesting to see, but the entire Census process was shrouded in much mystery which I as a field worker was unable to penetrate.
    I had a lot of questions to which the job coordinators and superiors standard answer was "I don't know".
    Boy, are you interesting .

I signed the affidavit of residence to go along to get along. I take care of another other than myself.
    I'll clean this up later after emancipation .

Of all this I am well aware and have no disagreements with.
    Actually, you appoint the trustee upon beseeching of such services and signing of the agreement.
    If you don't want do do business with any trustees (fiduciary would be a more appropriate term in this case), buy the property out right.
    This continues to interest me. Do you have any legal works concerning the certificate and items in trust or bail along with its origin and development throughout history?
    Government is the trustee of an area to administrate the pooling of assets of all contributors therein.
    This is not how I see it. Your ancestors fought to exchange one overlord for another. You see this throughout early colonial and American history.
    Elites are always concerned with whom they can exploit as well as their assets (note I did not say property for good reason). All the better if you can persuade or con the vulgar into volunteering into just such schemes.
    This cite sources from Napoleonic Code and thus ultimately, Roman Civil Law.
    Trusts were not a feature of Roman Civil Law (Continental Law) until just recently adopted.
    Trusts originate exclusively from English Common Law.
    I had assumed they appointed trustee because most people i know who have had situations with a mortgage have not a clue who the trustee was initially.

On certificates and titles try and see if you are able to obtain the original wet inked paper application for a Certificate of Live Birth, the original for application of a vehicle certificate, that is the title. I have not seen anyone get one as of yet.
    What you hold is a artifact of evidence that a title exists somewhere. I have no
    official legal constructs, this has come to me through my own awareness and trial an error leading to interpretation, I took this farther even on a drivers license, asked a judge if the state could prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the photo on that document was me unless i consented to be it, they could not answer, I cannot be in 2 places at one time, right now that is physically impossible.

I understand the separation between man and a article of commerce quite well, " the person" is just a tool, it is why I put " per: " in front of the name whenever writing it down. Man is just man, until he uses a name where ink hits paper then it is just a mask in persona(legal construct) no matter how you slice it. You had seem to be talking legal constructs though by relying on something like Wikipedia, that being the language you wanted to use I return the same type of communication for your own benefit.

Trusts have always been there, just a different kind of trust, whether it be a handshake or in markings on a stick or chiselled into a rock. According to
    Trust Law some trusts do not need a trustee.

Hey Treefarmer, did you ever consider that the box out by the road sitting in a " Public Easement " is the residence and that you do not live in that box?
    It just might be a mailing location in which to communicate with " the person ".
    If that is the public then what is the private? could it be the structure you are camped in temporarily on this earth that some would call a house?
    I think as long as you take the numbers off the house and put " Care of" in front of the mailing location of all correspondence you might be able to sleep a little easier at night.