While I agree that God's Church cannot and IS NOT subject to man's inventions - one must ask then naturally the question concerning "the Church of the firstborn": Where is it and who inducts man into it? It has no buildings and it has no labels - only Yehovah El Elyon can induct one into that Church by and thru Yehoshuah the Messiah. Its administration is governed by the Holy Spirit of Yehovah El Elyon. Thus man cannot come to this church in his free will. Therefore what of all these social clubs in "drag disguise"?

I knew of a man who has since died. He was a beloved teacher. He was the head of a 501c3 organization; however, I find many establish such creations in ignorance - if they only knew the truth, they would have never allowed such an election. There but for the "grace of God" go I.

Nevertheless once the truth comes - what will one do with it. Will they continue to deny the Christ or be a part of the solution? Not to equate the Spiritual with the temporal [carnal] but I too see a parallel with Lawful Money. Once the truth comes what will one do with it? Continue to sit on the sidelines in their "illusion of comfort"? I say illusion for what will that one do when the proverbial rug is yanked out from under his feet? How then will that one look down his/her nose at those who undertook for the truth?

Let us be about the solution.

Luke 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the demons are subdued unto us through Thy name.

Shalom,
MJ