Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
Deposits are considered loans to the Banks. So does that mean everyone that makes a deposit becomes a Bank or is the BC NAME already a Bank?
On a camping trip my next door camping neighbor was a retired attorney well into his late 80’s. We starting talking about law.

I asked him about lawful money and he said if it’s in the code it does exist.

I ask why then are they not following the law. Ask your congressman the one that represents you.

He said nobody that he knows ever brought up the law in a court of law. All the cases he did were trying to save people from bankruptcy by having the courts not take away everything they own.

I said the courts? He said yes. Where is it that you have to go to make a plea or a legal suit or action, so it is up to your neighbor/judge to render that verdict?

I said neighbor! He said that judge probably lives on your block laughing while he said it. He said the judge whether it has an oath or not is there for one thing and one thing only when it comes to currency. It has to have that currency.

I asked him if he knew about Louis McFadden and the testimony when he spoke of the Federal Reserve Banking system. He said look what happened to him.

I asked why don’t they go by the law and do what the law says to do in court.

Because they call it income, “anything derived is income”, the sixteenth amendment to the United States Constitution……….. laughing.

Then I ask if knew about this speech Edward Mandell House person and asked if the propaganda he spoke of is true.

He said I wasn't there but look at the results. He said if you ever read about House and where his political position was in politics you’ll understand.

He said Colonel and laughed Sanders.

Lawful money he said can you imagine what would happen if everyone did this? Entitlements would vanish, war amongst the people, chaos in the streets.

Entitlements are the government’s people. He said anyone with entitlements is the government’s people. That is what a citizen is.

I asked where does one get that title citizen come from.

He said ask your mother.

He and his wife went into his American Coach Revolution 42W for dinner and was gone the next day from William B. Umstead State Park, NC