Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arrested for trespassing during park open hours - Really LEO'S, who do you serve ?

Question Arrested for trespassing during park open hours - Really LEO'S, who do you serve ?

Citizen got arrested under traspassing charges during park open hours. He got a warning for traspassing (in open hours) and he was told to dont come back to the park (in open hours) he said: "i am back to park" he got arrested.

Just to be clear this was not about a "trespass" charge, it was all about preventing his protest. Too bad he didn't have a fee schedule to hand those pirates for violating his rights like that.

You cannot fight your way off the battlefield.

Love Under Law;

It strikes me that what you are doing is fighting a war against police and authority here. I would like to point out that this is damaging to the mindset of applying remedy, which is based in peace. I recall reading Administrative Law in American Jurisprudence 2d -

The provisions of the Constitution are suspended in the actual theater of war.

This would seem to be the same problem that people still face while endorsing in the Federal Reserve districts.

I have been researching Western mental models, especially the Bible for some time and have discovered two Enoch characters in Genesis. This is important for developing a correct characterization of officials in authority. Both the Sons of Cain and the Sons of Man (Seth) are protected by Separation = Oath. Cain is Marked (Stigma) as well as those Elected by God - Exodus 13:16.

It looks as though you are just trying to make people angry.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You cannot fight your way off the battlefield. The provisions of the Constitution are suspended in the actual theater of war. This would seem to be the same problem that people still face while endorsing in the Federal Reserve districts.
    The history of the world had taught them that what was done in the past might be attempted in the future. The Constitution of the United States is a law for rulers and people, equally in war and in peace, and covers with the shield of its protection all classes of men, at all times , and under all circumstances. No doctrine involving more pernicious consequences was ever invented by the wit of man than that any of its provisions can be suspended during any of the great exigencies of government. Such a doctrine leads to anarchy or despotism, but the theory of necessity on which it is based is false; for the government within the constitution, has all the powers granted to it which are necessary to preserve its existence, as has been happily proved by the result of the great effort to throw off its just authority."

http://www.thematrixhasyou.org/martial-law.html

"It is claimed that martial law covers with its broad mantle the proceedings of this military commission. The proposition is this: That in a time of war the commander of an armed force (if in his opinion the exigencies of the country demand it , and of which he is to judge), has the power, within the lines of his military district , to suspend all civil rights, and their remedies, and subject citizens as well as soldiers to the rule of his will; and in the exercise of his lawful authority can not be restrained , except by his superior officer or the President of the United States .

Here again we have that term------subject citizens.

"It is claimed that martial law covers with its broad mantle the proceedings of this military commission. The proposition is this: That in a time of war the commander of an armed force (if in his opinion the exigencies of the country demand it , and of which he is to judge), has the power, within the lines of his military district , to suspend all civil rights, and their remedies, and subject citizens as well as soldiers to the rule of his will; and in the exercise of his lawful authority can not be restrained , except by his superior officer or the President of the United States .
    Last edited by Chex; 11-22-14 at 02:22 PM.

The Constitution of the United States is a law for rulers and people, equally in war and in peace, and covers with the shield of its protection all classes of men, at all times , and under all circumstances.

This is why FDR had to substitute US citizens for German nationals into the 1917 Trading with the Enemy Act in 1933. He subjected the citizenry as a class hoarding gold.

This is why FDR had to substitute US citizens for German nationals into the 1917 Trading with the Enemy Act in 1933. He subjected the citizenry as a class hoarding gold.
    I not familiar with why FDR had to substitute US citizens for German nationals, but I can tell by reading article written by with the search of FDR martial law.

By 1933, a crisis was CREATED called the Great Depression, as a result of the fiat currency substituted for real money.

On March 9, 1933, President Roosevelt PROCLAIMED A ” STATE OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY. ”

The social security system was then offered to the people as a compensation for their stolen wealth.

Totalization Agreement with Germany
    Last edited by Chex; 11-22-14 at 03:08 PM.

Love Under Law;

It strikes me that what you are doing is fighting a war against police and authority here. I would like to point out that this is damaging to the mindset of applying remedy, which is based in peace. I recall reading Administrative Law in American Jurisprudence 2d -

The provisions of the Constitution are suspended in the actual theater of war.

This would seem to be the same problem that people still face while endorsing in the Federal Reserve districts.

I have been researching Western mental models, especially the Bible for some time and have discovered two Enoch characters in Genesis. This is important for developing a correct characterization of officials in authority. Both the Sons of Cain and the Sons of Man (Seth) are protected by Separation = Oath. Cain is Marked (Stigma) as well as those Elected by God - Exodus 13:16.

It looks as though you are just trying to make people angry.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Not really against the HONEST LEO'S David, who respect people's rights ! If your rights are being violated IMO, you should be angry about it. If you're not angry about being violated when there is no flesh & blood victim then you must be dead already. And the only real "authority" exists in one's mind, if the system fails to protect your rights then you must do your best to protect them yourself. They were ordering him around as if he were an agent of the "state", he deserves to be compensated for his time as the beneficiary of the trust.

I doubt if our Founders would stand for all of the abuses that are being heaped upon the nation right now under color of law by these tyrants with no authority derived from law. And yes people should avoid the "Federal" district as much as they possibly can, you don't really want to be a "US person" with no rights.

Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw View Post
    They were ordering him around as if he were an agent of the "state"
    He did give them a drivers license, which unfortunately identifies him to be under state jurisdiction....watch in the first 6 seconds of the video, it happens fast -- it's in his mouth, then the cop takes it....

***I'm assuming that wasn't a private, non-government ID he gave them....:-)
    Last edited by Moxie; 11-22-14 at 10:03 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince people they've been fooled. ~ Mark Twain

I believe your perceptions are skewed so as to be useless.

Why is that, David?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince people they've been fooled. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Why is that, David?
    I am referring to Loveunderlaw importing the recent popular police abuse videos here. And mostly because anybody can look at these videos from the LEO's perspective and understand why it went down that way. But to sum things up:

However I admit that I do not watch the videos myself. I was observing though that this seems to be the theme that Loveunderlaw feels is interesting and I have seen it for some time that it is completely useless to "YouTube" these things. - Mostly from the websites where the people engage in discussing the merits of what they see on the videos; where Loveunderlaw likely gets these videos to bring here.

I will not spend any more time on it. Carry on. I simply guard my time and belief sets and felt it worth mentioning.