Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arrested for trespassing during park open hours - Really LEO'S, who do you serve ?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I am referring to Loveunderlaw importing the recent popular police abuse videos here. And mostly because anybody can look at these videos from the LEO's perspective and understand why it went down that way. But to sum things up:

You cannot fight your way off the battlefield.

However I admit that I do not watch the videos myself. I was observing though that this seems to be the theme that Loveunderlaw feels is interesting and I have seen it for some time that it is completely useless to "YouTube" these things. - Mostly from the websites where the people engage in discussing the merits of what they see on the videos; where Loveunderlaw likely gets these videos to bring here.

I will not spend any more time on it. Carry on. I simply guard my time and belief sets and felt it worth mentioning.

my 2 cents if it matters,
    i think what david is saying is that the forum is not a news casting site,
    just mt 2 cents,

I think that what you imply is that this is my website - StSC. Somebody registered twice recently from two different distant IP's, selling Passports and ID's mimicking the real document cards. I banished this new Member because these cards are criminal forgery in all Western culture and common law. So you do have a point.

My feeling here is that this style of news, social media based in everybody having a video camera and a large population grabbing a highly slanted clip of embarrassing "footage" of law enforcement officers is an embarrassment more to Rules of Evidence. It makes me uncomfortable and I have simply been skipping it over. My presumption is that others here do too and so I began feeling embarrassed for Loveunderlaw as a new member and was offering guidance. That guidance is that there are other websites that seem to enjoy that angle (perspective) much more than here, judging by the responsiveness of the Membership.

You might have caught a recent post of mine about Oaths of Office. To briefly recap, every attorney and judicial officer connected to a criminal prosecution has their oath of office in order and properly published except the County Court Judge who signed the warrant for arrest! Additionally the Sheriff who made the initial attack/contact has an oath of office found where it should be published but witnessed by this same County Court Judge, who is obviously an active attorney with an office down the street from the courthouse!

This situation is so terribly embarrassing for the Judicial District that we are giving the District Judge a chance to save face and simply seal it up. Having every document this "County Court Judge" has ever put his signature to over the years come up for review would be the logical result and quite devastating considering that this is occurring at the Judicial District that houses the physical State Department of Corrections.

My proposal is once again, that there are much better armaments we can resort to than trying to get people angry at police officers. I do not much care to see it here but you all may entertain yourselves as you will. Maybe having the new website opening soon (I hope) tempers my reaction. Lawful Money Trust is certain to be regulated so that every post will be edited and groomed toward delivering the best learning experience and successful prosperity during this Run on the Federal Reserve.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-23-14 at 04:30 PM.

Well, here's a different take on "cop" videos

However, I do agree that most of the "cop" vids provoke anger/fear while being filmed....and are intended to incite the viewer to anger also.

But hey, most folks don't have the spirit of forgiveness in their hearts, so they feed themselves with clap-trap.....we are our own worst enemies
    Last edited by ag maniac; 11-23-14 at 02:40 PM.

I remember when I was first learning freedom, how patient people were with me in showing me the truth and explaining things. It's like teaching a child. Freedom is about learning a whole new world. Some people are not patient with children. I enjoy teaching kids, so what seems elementary, repetitious, and beneath others doesn't bother me.

The vid-watching crowd may not know yet how to interact without being a citizen, so their feelings are understandable. It's a learning stage.

At the same time, cops don't walk on water, either. By any means. They too, will be judged at Yahweh's throne, without uniform and gun to protect them. Even kindergarteners know it's wrong to bully others.

And the (public) servant is not greater than the master (one who created the servant position.)

Some famous guy said that. ;-)
    It's easier to fool people than to convince people they've been fooled. ~ Mark Twain

What happens 1000 times a day on you tube is Inconsolable and disturbingly correct only because that a juristic person or their grief, is never able to be comforted or alleviated of this self indulgence and not with Video challenged footage of futility in a claim that exists in two places third party paper your charges and a shitty phone clip.Both being predictable when being more unpredictable involves respect and peacefully yet skilful demonstration and declination the commission of said office or its NAME for those benefits in Body i can not Claim .

Interesting!

I had not thought about that. - An ego-building time trap! A habit!!

It had not occurred to me the depth of my revulsion seeing these kinds of videos imported here on StSC. Fear-based religion detracting from people having time to read and apply solutions. In engineering school I recall hearing how Problem Identification is the first and final step - because if you don't get it right at first it makes you have to start over.

So please take the time...

Gospel of Pragmatism. If it is not your cup of tea please tell me why you feel that way here.