Thread: Arrested for trespassing during park open hours - Really LEO'S, who do you serve ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You cannot fight your way off the battlefield.

Love Under Law;

It strikes me that what you are doing is fighting a war against police and authority here. I would like to point out that this is damaging to the mindset of applying remedy, which is based in peace. I recall reading Administrative Law in American Jurisprudence 2d -

The provisions of the Constitution are suspended in the actual theater of war.

This would seem to be the same problem that people still face while endorsing in the Federal Reserve districts.

I have been researching Western mental models, especially the Bible for some time and have discovered two Enoch characters in Genesis. This is important for developing a correct characterization of officials in authority. Both the Sons of Cain and the Sons of Man (Seth) are protected by Separation = Oath. Cain is Marked (Stigma) as well as those Elected by God - Exodus 13:16.

It looks as though you are just trying to make people angry.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Not really against the HONEST LEO'S David, who respect people's rights ! If your rights are being violated IMO, you should be angry about it. If you're not angry about being violated when there is no flesh & blood victim then you must be dead already. And the only real "authority" exists in one's mind, if the system fails to protect your rights then you must do your best to protect them yourself. They were ordering him around as if he were an agent of the "state", he deserves to be compensated for his time as the beneficiary of the trust.

I doubt if our Founders would stand for all of the abuses that are being heaped upon the nation right now under color of law by these tyrants with no authority derived from law. And yes people should avoid the "Federal" district as much as they possibly can, you don't really want to be a "US person" with no rights.

Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw View Post
    They were ordering him around as if he were an agent of the "state"
    He did give them a drivers license, which unfortunately identifies him to be under state jurisdiction....watch in the first 6 seconds of the video, it happens fast -- it's in his mouth, then the cop takes it....

***I'm assuming that wasn't a private, non-government ID he gave them....:-)
    Last edited by Moxie; 11-22-14 at 10:03 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince people they've been fooled. ~ Mark Twain