Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The word game - Legal Tender v Lawful Money

@doug555

I'd like to discuss the simec, but this thread is probably an inappropriate venue. Before I begin a different thread about it, do you know more about the simec than what is contained in the links you provided above?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    @doug555

I'd like to discuss the simec, but this thread is probably an inappropriate venue. Before I begin a different thread about it, do you know more about the simec than what is contained in the links you provided above?
    Hi Keith... No, the links are all I have so far... wish I knew Italian!

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian solution View Post
    A update for the brain trust here
    MOBLEY M. MILAM

Assistant U.S. Attorney

325 West "F" Street

San Diego, California 92101

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm. Why in '74 would he ask for gold coin as lawful money ....Hmmmm

Here's a possible answer: Considering the Petitioner (a Assistant U.S. Attorney, if true), a bogus 'precedent' is attempted by this 'lawsuit' regarding a Lawful Money claim, although this pleading does not come into purview of the actual meaning and execution behind 12 USC 411. However, it places 'doubt' into impressionable minds (juries, perhaps?) regarding the overall topic and validity of Redeeming in Lawful Money. Milam v. U.S. appears to be a phony and deliberate attempt by GovCo to introduce a 'precedent-setting' case against Lawful Money.

If GovCo REALLY wanted a precedent-setting case then they would have made Milam state that he is redeeming FRN's in Lawful Money per the statutory means (12 USC 411) of obligating the U.S. Treasury to decrement its non-reserve funds otherwise known as U.S. Notes, and thus NOT 'redeem' his FRN's as an extension of credit from the private Federal Reserve banks...

So, if this was his argument and the USSC ruled against him, now THAT would be a truly unlawful and evil 'precedent-setting' decision. Thankfully we have not seen this occur, yet. I pray that GovCo and Auntie Iris does not one day come after all who have 'filed' per RILF (like the CTC folks, myself included), but I would not put it past them to do anything to steal from American Citizens. After all, that's what they're good at.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Hi Keith... No, the links are all I have so far... wish I knew Italian!
    Ah, too bad. I think then I'll not begin a new thread. While discussing alternative currency might be interesting, it really isn't topical to the STSC website.

For anybody thinking my research and opinions are "topical" for the website, I believe that if redacted to the simplest "alternative" the monetary system might, as designed revert to the $42.22/troy ounce value described in the Bretton Woods Agreements (Amendments of 1976). Alternate currencies that wander even further from any factual basis, especially alternative currencies based in cyberspace transactions seem more absurd than fiat and expansion of fiat through hypothecation.